Create Account

Inactive forever career recap

S70: Forever, after being drafted in the third round of the SMJHL draft had a lot to prove. And he believed he did so. He scored 27 goals and 64 points for the young whalers team, earning himself a nomination for the Esa Anrikkanen award. Despite his small body Forever racked up the hits, and played significant time on the penalty kill. Forever was poised to be a household name in the J for seasons to come, and the Whalers were looking like strong contenders for as long as the S70 class remained on the roster. A cup wasn't the goal for this team this year, it was just a preview of what was to come.

S71: The Whalers started to feel the roster coming together, and forever started to feel himself come to form. Being one of the elite snipers in the league, forever was disappointed with his 33 goal tally, but what surprised fans and media was the playmaking ability. He had 50 assists for a nice total of 83 points in 66 games. Not enough to earn an all-star nod, but good enough for some fans to think that he deserved it. The Whalers disappointed in the playoffs, after being a tough team to beat in the regular season, they flamed out, and were eliminated early on in the competition. Forever still had much to prove. To himself, and to the onlookers.

S72: Forever came out of the gates blazing, always around the top of the SMJHL leaders for both goals, and assists. He ended the season with 47 goals, just 3 shy of the illustrious 50 goal mark. But this was good enough for 4th on the goals leaderboard, and he ended up with 93 points, good enough for 9th. This season the Whalers were a scary team. Beating opponents left and right. However yet again they flamed out early on in the playoffs. Forever only had one more chance for greatness.

S73: Forever was aight, whalers were great then lost, kinda sad. I'm gettin kinda tired of writing.

S74: Forever had an impressive rookie campaign, with a near point per game playing on the third line of Steelhawks. A frontrunner for the Jesster award, Forever surprised a lot of casual viewers who had never seen him play in the J. He was not projected to be a top rookie, but those who knew his game weren't shocked at all. Similar to the Whalers the Steelhawks had some playoff woes. Losing in seven games to the eventual champions in round one.

Inactive forever has decided to sign with the Chicago Syndicate. Forever is a member of the "kit" agency group, a group that has a long standing history with the Syndicate. It's often rumored that the CEO of the kit agency group was a shadow partner in the founding of the Chicago SHL team. We reached out to this individual for comment but all he said was "Give money". Beyond that connection, one of the clients of the group "kit smeb" was the first ever draft pick of the Chicago syndicate. Smeb went on to have a lackluster career, but did have a few shining moments, and was part of the S57 challenge cup winning roster. With this history, it was no surprise that Forever decided to go with the Syndicate for his second season in the SHL, after not being re-signed by the Steelhawks. We reached out to Forever for comment

"I loved vancouver, loved the teammates, the arena the fans. I had a lot of good times there, wish we could've won a cup, but such is life. My season in Hamilton and my time in the farm system were great. They're a great group of guys but I understand that I didn't necessarily live up to my draft expectations, and it's hard to fit everyone you want on a roster like Hamiltons. It's a great orginization, but it seems to be tradition for my agencies players to leave there. Don't think there's much to that, just a funny coincidence. Chicago is a place that's very near and dear to my mentor, kit smeb's, heart. He's been talking it up to me ever since me and the Steelhawks parted ways, and I'm excited to see what it's all about. The pay is a nice bonus too. I'm really excited to hit the ice for chicago, and maybe find some playoff success for once in my career."

We reached out again to the CEO of the agency and he gave us more:
"Last time one of my players left Hamilton they won the next two cups so place your bets now. Also mark my words we will find some playoff success with this player, wait and see. Can't wait to see what Forever will do in yellow.

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Whatta bum

[Image: cuffana.png]

Pog

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Hi kit Blush

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars