Create Account

S75 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread Due: The end of Season 75 SMJHL Playoffs
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2024, 12:14 PM by oknom. Edited 2 times in total.)

WHO ARE THESE TASKS FOR? S75 SMJHL Rookies (S76 SHL Draftees, AKA anyone with "[S76]" next to their player name)

Note: Rookie tasks are available to a user only once during their lifetime on the site, not once per player.

TO CLAIM TASKS: Make a post in this thread and link each task you completed (please keep all claims you are making at the same time in a single post). Afterward, a Rookie Task Grader will come by and grade each task to verify if the task is complete and award site money.

Once a Rookie Task grader has edited your post (you will be notified via a ping on the site), please create a separate post in the thread for any additional tasks completed, as well as link any previous claims you have made.

PAYOUT:
$1,000,000 per task completed
$1,000,000 bonus for completing all tasks
- A total possible payout of $9,000,000 (8 Tasks + Completion Bonus)

Rookie Tasks:

Code:

Code:
1. Update one of your attributes

Code:

Code:
2. Claim an activity check in the portal

Code:

Code:
3. Buy a week of training (or claim free training for first gen players) in the portal

Code:

Code:
4. Complete a PT. [NOTE: "Your First PT, "Rookie Survey OT", and "Catch Up TPE Claim Thread" DO NOT count for this task]

Code:

Code:
5. Create a graphic and post in the weekly submissions forum of the graphics thread.
- Please put that this graphic is a "Rookie Task Graphic" in the title of the thread. Every graphic that is submitted as a rookie task graphic will receive a base payout equivalent to a grade of .5 / 5 on the graphics grading scale for 150k. With the 1M received for doing this task we hope this mitigates that payout and also makes things much easier on the graphics team. By labeling it a "Rookie Task Graphic" as well, you will not use your 1st-time graphic bonus.

NOTE: If you do not label the graphic with "Rookie Task Graphic," then your post will be submitted to normal grading guidelines and will use up your 1st-time graphic bonus.

Code:

Code:
6. Write a Deep Dive [NOTE: This task is only claimable once the first preseason stream for the SHL/SMHJL concludes, as per the Deep Dive Rules and Guidelines]

Code:

Code:
7. Watch an SHL or SMJHL stream on YouTube
    -To verify, please do one of the following and post it in your rookie tasks claim:
      - Write 150 words about the games that happened during the stream
      - Create a 2-min podcast about the stream
      - Create a graphic about your favorite part of the stream ( please post the graphic in the rookie task claim thread and not as a graphics submission)

Code:

Code:
8. Complete the Rookie Survey (post that you completed it and we will verify with the rookie mentor head that it is complete for credit)

-As recreates cannot complete the rookie survey, we simply ask them to link a player page from a past player for this task instead.

Grading will be done when it's best available to the Rookie Tasks Graders, so please be patient if it's not done right away.

DUE DATE: The end of Season 75 (end of the SMJHL Playoffs)

Thank you, and welcome rookies!

[Image: 88pk1Hz.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2024, 03:49 PM by oknom. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Updated attributes
2 .Have an AC down in TPE events
3. Have an WT in TPE events
4. early bird PT

Four tasks completed! Be sure to make a new post for any future task claims! @Ultimatedestroye -oknom
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2024, 03:49 PM by oknom. Edited 5 times in total.)

1. Updated attribute
2. Claimed AC
3. Bought training
4. Completed PT (early bird)
5. Created graphic
6. Wrote deep dive
7. Watched stream (150 words below)
8. Recreated

[S75 Regular Season Day 1]
This stream was the start of the regular season and Ylib's first chance to make a splash in the SMJHL. Yukon didn't have to wait long to see some action, having the third game of the season after watching Nevada win the season opener over Carolina 5-3 and Great Falls recording an early shutout, 3-0 over Kelowna. Yukon was at home for their first game, welcoming the Newfoundland Berserkers. After the game was over with a disappointing 4-2 loss, it was a great surprise to see Ylib recieve the 2nd star of the game for his 1 primary assist on Yukon's 2nd goal of the game scored by Elly Snow-Leopard. Getting on the scoreboard so early in the season was an important milestone. Yukon's second game was against Great Falls after witnessing an insane 10-0 game of the Armada and Scarecrows. The Malamutes picked up their first win of the season and Ylib once again had a primary assist on a goal by Snow-Leopard. Our third and final game of the sim was against Detroit and was another great win, 5-3 over the Falcons. Kove scored his first goal in the SMJHL, unassisted on the empty net.

8 tasks completed! Bonus unlocked! @Keven -oknom

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2024, 03:50 PM by oknom. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Updated Attribute
2. Claimed activity check

Tasks graded on subsequent post below. Be sure to make a new post for any future completed tasks! -oknom

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2024, 03:51 PM by oknom. Edited 2 times in total.)

[quote pid='3466874' dateline='1706550829']
1. Updated Attribute
2. Claimed activity check
3. bought weekly training

[/quote]

3 tasks completed! Be sure to make a new post for any future task claims! @droop -oknom

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2024, 03:52 PM by oknom. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. See Portal

2. See Portal

3. See Portal

4. Complete a PT

5. "Rookie Task Graphic"

8. Player Page

6 tasks completed! Be sure to make a new post for any future task claims! @Tate -oknom

[Image: p82ugau.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2024, 03:54 PM by oknom. Edited 3 times in total.)

1. Complete
2. Complete
3. Complete
4. Complete
8. Complete

Tasks 1,2,3, and 8 complete! Task 4 is denied, please link your claim to where the task was completed. For task 4, link it to your post in the PT thread. Be sure to make a new post here for any other completed tasks. @CreHuf8 -oknom
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2024, 12:04 AM by DigDoug11. Edited 6 times in total.)

1. Update Attribute
2. Claim Activity Check
3. Buy A Week Of Training
4. Complete A PT
5. Rookie Task Graphic
6. Deep Dive
8. Complete Rookie Survey - Done

7 Task Completed! Be sure to claim any new completed task in a new reply! @xjoverax - DigDoug11

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2024, 12:09 AM by DigDoug11. Edited 5 times in total.)

1) Complete
2) Complete
3) Complete
4) Complete - Early Bird PT
5) Completed
6) Completed
7) Completed - below
8) Theo Kondos Player Page

Task 7 write up - SMJHL stream 1(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIrvaMgRFlA)

It is season opener for the SMJHL and the Regina Elk. The Elk have two rookies playing, Wynman and Kondos. Game one for the Elk would be a home opener against Colorado and game two would be on the road versus the Maine Timber. The big thing for the Elk is these games are a back to back, so they are waiting no time getting into the season. The home opener would start with a big bang season rookie defence Wynnman score the season opening goal for the Elk unassisted. The game would continue on to see the Elk finish with a 4-2 win. Wynnman and Kondos would both take starts home for their performance. Wynnman with 1 goal and 1 assist, and Kondos with 2 assists. Game two would be more of a slow pace game for the Elk, you could tell they were tired being on the back to back. The game would be 1-1 and eventually be forced to a shootout which the Elk would unfortunately lose. The day 1 sim would end with the Elk having a 1-0-1 record. (183 words)

All Task Completed! Completion bonus awarded! @Ohtaay - DigDoug11

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2024, 12:13 AM by DigDoug11. Edited 1 time in total.)

1.Updated Attributes
2.Activity Check
3.Training
4.Mock Draft

4 task completed! be sure to claim any new completed task in a new reply! @JohnFranklinKennedy -DigDoug11
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2024, 07:11 PM by Noname99. Edited 1 time in total.)

]
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2024, 12:17 AM by DigDoug11. Edited 1 time in total.)

02-01-2024, 07:05 PMNoname99 Wrote: 1.updated attribute
2.claimed activity check
3.weekly training 
4early bird pt

4 Task Completed! Be sure to claim any new completed task in a new reply! @Noname99 -DigDoug11
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2024, 12:21 AM by DigDoug11. Edited 2 times in total.)

1. Update Attribute
2. Activity Check
3. Buy Training
4. TP
8. Completed Survey

5 Task Completed! Be sure to claim any new completed task in a new reply! @MattyJ -DigDoug11

[Image: mattyj.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2024, 12:24 AM by DigDoug11. Edited 3 times in total.)

Edited to show a fully completed rookie task list 2/6/24

1. Update Attribute
2. Activity Check
3. week of training
4. PT - Mock Draft
5. Rookie Task Graphic

6. Deep Dive post

7. Watched this video SMJHL preseason 150 word review POV Brayden Point:

Wow! This is the first game of my SMJHL career. The fans were crazy and it is not even the start of the season. The first team we faced was the Kelowana Knights. I got my first SMJHL goal that game in the second period the high fives from my team and the crowd energized me unlike anything I have ever experienced before! We of course won the game on an away game 4-3. Our second game we smoked the Vancouver Whalers at home Jet Blue Airways Arena in 7-2 no goals from me but I led the team with 8 shots on the goal as they say you miss 100% of the shots you don't take!! For the last game the Colorado Raptors decided to come see what is up in Detroit guess they forgot we can fly with our wings! We knocked them out 5-2 no goals from me but I got an assist and ended up tripping a raptor I disagreed with the call but when the ref says go you either listen or get fined the crowd was yelling "Ref you suck" I will keep an eye out when this ref is in the match - don't get me wrong I want clean hockey but stuff happens from time to time. I think the ref has it out for me seeing how I am a rookie. Overall a great few games. I am excited to continue building with my team and go on a conquest for another cup. starting with three wins under my belt is a confidence booster as I get used to playing in a larger stadium and with a new team! 

(277 words) 

8. Rookie survey completed!

[Image: image.png?ex=65d0e3ee&is=65be6eee&hm=d37...c533e76bf&]

All Task Completed! Completion Bonus Awarded! Skreeeee! @No Goal -DigDoug11

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2024, 12:31 AM by DigDoug11. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Update Attributes
2. Activity Check
3. Weekly Training
4. Early Bird TPE
5. Rookie Graphic
7. Watch Stream (does IIHF count?)
8. Rookie Survey Completed

7 Task Complete! Be sure to claim any new completed Task in a new reply! @AuggieO -DigDoug11

Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  
[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]
 Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers