Create Account

S75 mPT #1: First Impressions Due: Monday, February 19th @ 11:59pm PST

My first interactions were with my friends in S68. Turned out to be a great group of people and a lot of my favorite people on the site are in that draft class. I also vaguely remember being very confused when J gms were scouting me, I did not really know what was going on. I think 7 was the first gm to reach out to me. good times

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

The first interaction I remember is in the main server when I got some great player advice and information about the league. It wasn't long after that when I ended up on the Maine Timber and the rest is history!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

My first impressions of the league were very positive. Everyone I met seemed more than willing to offer up advice and welcome me to the SHL family

I had some GMs reach out to me as I created really close to the draft. Everyone was really nice and welcoming and down to just talk. It was very nice and helped me ease into things.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2024, 03:00 AM by Count Chocula. Edited 1 time in total.)

My first introduction was way too long ago to remember. I know I was drafted by Kez in the late 4th round, and being kinda sour about that. It all worked out though, most of the people in that draft now run this place.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

my first interaction with people from the site was samee making me join an ehm league which would ruin my life for the foreseeable future

[Image: izzy.PNG]

My first interaction on this site was long enough ago that I don't remember it but it must've been good if I've stuck around this long.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

My first interactions with other SHL users were apologies followed by thank yous shortly thereafter. I signed up right before the SMJHL draft and did not log on again for like a week. I miss messages from GMs and the draft itself. I ended up apologizing to all the GMs who sent me a message and then thanked Detroit for signing me as a free agent.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

This is my first player and as of yet, I've had nothing but positive interactions with other league members. I really enjoyed my junior seasons with Nevada and feel like it's a great place to learn the league. I'm still a locker room presence there which I think is a testament to the vibe the GM duo have created.

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

It was years ago so I don't remember that well, but it was a very warm welcome both on the forums and discord! Also got to meet a great gang of rookies (shoutout S57 gang) and I do kind off miss the experience and would love to be new to sim leagues again!

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

S46 was a different time but I fondly remember working on our mock drafts together and wondering if anyone had heard from Chicago because they were being super sneaky about it and so was @SDCore

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

My first impression was that everyone was very welcoming and wanted to include everyone. It seemed as if everyone knew everyone, and then it turned out that while everyone is very welcoming and inclusive, its also very much a drama filled sewing circle that gets into yelling matches far too easily

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Oh jeez, that was a long time ago. I think my first interactions happened in the SHL Discord or in my forum DMs with GMs trying to scout me. TBH back then it was a good time

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

The first few people I met after creating were in the Carolina Kraken locker room, and they welcomed me with open arms. Haven't left since, and they can't get rid of me! Even if I am rapidly becoming the resident old man and forgetting peoples' names @kahri

[Image: banes.png]

My first introduction was to respond to a Reddit post. I wasn't sure what to expect. I created on SMJHL draft day so I wasn't eligible and signed as a free agent and then immediately traded. A lot happened very quickly.