Create Account

S75 mPT#4: It's the Circle of Life Due: Monday, March 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

I ended up going inactive a couple seasons into my SHL career. Life had gotten in the way and it felt like a struggle to keep up with the rest of my draft class TPE wise. A little while after my player had been auto retired, I managed to come back with a new player.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

On my first player I decided it would be my last season because I was pretty confident I would reach 2nd all-time in hits that season, so I retired and let him play his final season. As it turns out, it was a lot closer than I had expected by the end of the season. He made it, but by a closer margin that I would have liked. In any case, I achieved the final goal I had set for my player and it was time to move on.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

My player will hang it up once he acomplishes the personal goals i have set for him or if i somehow dont have the time anymore

Well I sort of got bugged out I got traded and than New England won the following season I got made at GM of team I signed too after he already explained it was going too become a rebuild team idk why I acted like that but I bugged it out on Kayden Pale and ultimately he had too retire

Quote:
Citadelles

I retired my first player when the SHL expanded. As a GM, I was able to expose my player during the expansion and protect an extra player from my team knowing that I'd get my recreate back in the following draft for free either way.

I really wanted to be a part of the memeworthy class of S69 (nice) but realistically speaking it was a massive ass mistake. Lilja was coming off of 2 consecutive challenge cup victories and his 3rd consecutive 100 point season playing on the first line for Seattle Argonauts who did have 1 or 2 more seasons in them before they eventually did pull off the rebuild button. My biggest mistake, so far

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

I am still on my first player. Going on 21 seasons. 3 seasons in SMJHL and 18 seasons in SHL. Honestly I dont think i know when I will retire. Maybe when no team wants or needs me anymore.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Three real life years just felt like enough for one player. I could have stayed around for at least a couple more seasons at a decent level, but just the idea of a fresh start was too tempting to resist at that point.

[Image: sulov.gif]

I am still on my first player. I think I will try and wait as long as I can before I have him hang up the skates.

I retired Luke Thomason because new england needed another young player in the system. And it was perfect timing to get another young player. Sucks I couldnt get Thomason to 1000 points, but it is what it is

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

First time I retired a player was in S13. Looking back, it may have been slightly premature, as I probably still had more in the tank. However back then there was no update scale, and we were using STHS, so all my stats were maxed out at 99 and the game was just boring after a while, so I decided to hang them up.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

I retired my first player due to being kind of bored with it, usually that is why I retired all my players and regression was always no fun. At some point being mediocre and not winning becomes boring.

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

The reason why Markus Tegernako was retired so early (I just hit my prime, after all) is because of the change from STHS to FHM. It rendered goalies completely useless (still the case, BTW), so it didn't matter if there was a 2K TPE goalie in our roster. A goalie's inability to steal games is, in my opinion, completely idiotic, but such is the way our engine is set up.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

I hope that Kristian Seppanen does not retire until he's forced to retire due to having less than 155 TPE. I want him to come as close as possible to breaking every record he can, so we'll see if teams will take him that long.

I retired Izem Abioye because myself and a few friends decided to create a group of brothers. In hindsight, it was never going to work out.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs