Create Account

S75 mPT#4: It's the Circle of Life Due: Monday, March 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

I knew it was time for Cal to retire when we decided to hit the launch button on the Minnesota rebuild. Cal could've been serviceable for a few more seasons, but we sorta needed new players too.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

William Salming will continue playing as long as possible. He wants to become an icon. Of course he is already some kind of legend for playings only in expansion teams and winning trophies there. But he will play as long as Seattle accepts him.

[Image: salming.png]

I retired my first player about an year before I actually recreated as I felt like I wanted to be one to decide how his story should end but I wasn't yet ready to jump on new player to ensure I would have drive to top earn again.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

My intention is to go until either regression kicks in or Simo doesn't find a team anywhere. It might change later but I don't understand the thought process behind taking a player through 4 seasons of juniors and then retiring them.

[Image: Skree.gif]

The reason that I retired my first true player Jack Micro is because of the stuff Anaheim was going through, some of it self inflicted, and just how much drama was involved in the league at the time.

Code:
38 words

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I am slowly climbing the ranking for career blocks, im now 14th, i cant give up now! I gotta see how high i can take it and whether that gives me any shot at the HOF.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

I truly do not know when I plan on sending Betzee to the retirement home..i mean vacation. 
BUT i do know I have it in my head that I will have a player be part of S100 and the math says Betzee won’t make it that far so I will probably retire her and make a silly little goalie or just a pure fighter in between.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

I'm on my first player. Its hard to determine exactly when I'll hang them up. I think it'll either be if i get too busy with other things, or because hes regressing. How long Marek sticks around past regression might depend on the teams/situations in the league at the time. If he has a good career or is still chasing a ship, etc. he may stick around longer. If hes had a successful career, won something, but cant really beenfit or make history by sticking around, then he may hang it up early. You never know.

I also proposed to the whole S74 class that we recreate together as enforcers, but i havent heard back yet.

\

Still on my first player and I will not retired until I've become the greatest goalie in the Texas franchise history. It will not be that soon, but I've only begin to regress so a lot of time ahead still.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

I retired Jon cause I had too little TPE to be in Team GB anymore so I knew it was time. Being on rebuilding teams was fine but that's when I knew it was over for him.

[38 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

I can realistically only retire when i'll become the undisputed S68 GOAT and @NYR73 finally backs off and relinquishes victory, as a final admission of the truth he refuses to admit exists : Derek ­> Erik.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Nathan Thomas was my first players and he was mediocre career and it was getting stale being a defender that wasn't contributing much of anything. So he retired and I was coGM of the forge so it meant it needed to recreate.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Well, mainly it was just time to force the rebuild (as i was a GM), so i traded my corpse to a team, got some picks back and won a world series, getting some legacy points for me in the process.

[Image: sobchak.png]

First time I retired was after having earned super slowly. Didn't have a good bank account and was entering regression. My irl brother was over for my wedding and wanted to create at the same time. Felt like a new beginning.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I retired my player because I have an uncontrollable urge to do things the second I get my mind to do them, same reason ill do my next thing

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]