Create Account

S75 mPT#4: It's the Circle of Life Due: Monday, March 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

Vandy barely cracked the 1000 TPE milestone and it was either close to or just after the change from STHS to FHM. Felt like it was time for a change and time to go with a player who could be judged just on their FHM stats. Though I wish Vandy had gotten into the Buf HoF, maybe someday <3

Well Im still on my first player and am fairly early in Mac's career. I'm hoping to have a really, really, long career with Mac maybe even try to take it to Season 100.

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

I decide to recreate, because my player had a great career, his TPE level was failing significantly every off-season because of regression, and I wanted to build a new player using the experience I had acquired while working on my first player helped me maximize the number of TPE my new player could acquired.

54 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I decided to retire Sophia Bennett because she was starting to get pretty old & not having as much playing anymore. She had accomplished a lot in her career & it was time to take the family route

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

I recently retired a player and the reason that I decided to retire Bean Sr was that I was ready for a new player. I let Bean Sr slip into regression and the fight wasnt worth it anymore after losing so much.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

I retired Sven Karlsson because it was simply his time. I had recently been made GM, the team could use a top prospect and Karlsson was reasonably deep into regression with no chance of making the Hall of Fame that there was no reason to do anything other than retire.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Lol I've never retired a player, I just step away and let them die a slow and painful death. It is kind of my calling card around here.

(29)

The first time I retired a player I was starting to regress hard. The desire to continue the player wasn't there and earning to try and fight regression wasn't fun.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

First time I ever retired a players was way back in the single digits. Probably my first player. My most significant retirement would have been with Magnus Jakobsen. Lots of careers over the seasons but hopefully this one will be my best!

I retired Cassius Darrow after over a year of private conversations theorycrafting lore and backstory for M'Baku Olubori. The timing on taking over GMing Baltimore helped (though in hindsight I could have absolutely held on another few seasons--who could have predicted I'd have to cut and bail on the core I took over after just a few seasons?)

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

When your first player becomes the equivalent of an arthritic geezer who cannot skate it is probably time to hang those skates and stick up to recreate. Or retire permanently.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2024, 07:32 PM by Grum. Edited 1 time in total.)

My first player, Nicholas Owens, retired in s70 (technically s69 but Tomen was gracious enough to let me play a few games to reach 1000gp). I had planned to stick around with that player at least another 2-3 seasons since I was looking to get the franchice record for gps and maybe even climb the all time playoff gp leaderboard but Buffalo was able to pull in some free agent defenseman that meant my spot wasn't really needed so I decided to retire a stampede lifer. The last like 7-8 seasons of my career I was not too involved so I didn't mind getting to retire earlier than expected

What made Big Manius retire was, when it got the point where fight regression just became too much and after a long 18 seasons in the SHL the time was right.
Words~31

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

As someone currently on their first player, I hope to have Squidwardo play for as long as possible. Depending on how much TPE he regresses and if he can still help out on a team I want to go for as long as possible.

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

I'm in my 3rd SMJHL season at the moment. I suppose I will wait and see how well I do in the SHL after next season and kind of have a better idea. Hopefully I can consistently earn TPE and keep it rolling for a while.

[Image: AP1GczMJFabp7wIc3K3_rQyFMzUaUcKpER3AMYPn...authuser=0]