Create Account

S75 mPT#4: It's the Circle of Life Due: Monday, March 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

First-Gen rn but I will be retiring my player Brandon Gilleyes prob after like 10 seasons of being in the SHL to get a nice lengthy career.

[img][Image: mysteriousfish.png][/img]
Amazing Sig done by @OrbitingDeath

[Image: 8W5aE8t8_o.jpg]

@MuNk22 with the amazing sig

I havent officially retired a player yet so truthfully Im not sure what is going to make me make that decision. Probably once my player is just totally old and busted and cant contribute anymore.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

First player was obviously a special one for me. It came to end when it did because I was not exactly wanting to go from a top defenseman to a bottom pairing. My progression wasn't what it is now because I wasn't purchasing equipment each season, so that made it a shorter career.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I will be recreating in a couple of seasons, tbh. I think LSM has had about as good a career as I'd hoped for, and I don't feel like sitting around accumulating counting stats, I want her to go out still relatively strong.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

I had to retire Chris Crutchfield because I really didn't want to do regression because I'm bad at math as it already is. Having his numbers fall off also contributed to that.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

What a fitting question for me as Ryosuke Sato is on his last legs and will likely hang it up after this coming season. Time to plan the retirement ceremony!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

My first player had to retire as he was really regressed into oblivion and only playing a couple of minutes per game, it was a long career for him, so it had to end somewhere

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

this is very simple i will retire my player when military service comes since i can't do this anymore then so no point in trying to hang on anymore and kaarlo koivunen has played long enough already then

[Image: cVahF90.png]

I am only a couple of seasons removed from retiring my first player. He had been a fairly dynamic defenseman early on and was putting up mid to high 30s in points, playing on the 3rd pair. His production cratered following the sim change and just declined to the point he wasn’t really a viable option to keep on the ice ahead of prospects. I’m glad I retired him when I did.

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Adam Liebold would play until the end of time if he has his way. That is not possible right now unfortunatly, Adam will play until the platoon needs him no more. When that will be is up in the air.

Foil Up Boys

I'm not sure, I'd kinda like to see how many games I can gave played considering I joined the shl kinda early. But if things are looking grim then I'll be more than happy to retire and go againe.

I decided to retire my first player because I was IA the whole time and wanted a fresh start in the league. That’s how I ended up creating my player (and then recreating again soon).

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Whelp, mine's quite a boring one: I stopped earning TPE around seasons 3 because it just wasn't fun to earn anymore and I struggled massively with PTs, but I stuck around to hang with the team for the next 7 seasons and retired as soon as I hit regression because I wasn't dealing with that shit.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Had my first player for over 3 years and was just ready to be done. Waited til my team didn't need me then noped out. Recreated a while later thanks to peer pressure and the new player portal.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2024, 05:23 PM by chetib.)

I actually didn't immediate recreate after retiring my first player. Life got quite complicated and I didn't have the time to devote to a new player so I sat on it for awhile while until I was ready again

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights