Create Account

S75 mPT#4: It's the Circle of Life Due: Monday, March 11th @ 11:59 PM PST

I shall retire Xavier when the doesn't have any more air in his lungs!
You'll have to wheel him out of the arena once he decides to hang them up!

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

When I decided to retire Ronlain it was 100% because it just dragged on too long. I had created him over 3 years ago at that point and I knew it was time to hang up the skates and pursue a new player.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Well for starters i'm definitely planning on recreating after my first player. However given the amount of trust @boom have put in me (love you for that), i'm definitely wanna bring my career out for as long as possible. So i will not be retiring before my player starts to lose TPE. Even then depending on how much my team needs me, i might even let the regression hit around 700-1000 tpe before retiring. So uh yeah, i don't really have any concrete plan on when i will retire x)

" Maybe someones er... they don't like me but... because i'm too good, i don't know why. "

[Image: Ant7F8q.png]

Jordan Bamford will play hockey until his fists no longer exist. All Jordan Bamford lives for is low stakes fighting and that’s what he’ll do until he dies

I will have my first player hang it up when she is no longer useful to the team. I'm aiming to play as long as possible, and would absolutely love for Lily to be a mainstay in this league for many seasons to come.

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

Retiring Kruger was essentially just a matter of feeling like it was the right time. Didn't have a specific point where it felt like it was going to make sense, it was just... time. It was truly just time to hang it up.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

This is my first player Bobby Tkuchucky and I don't really have any idea when I'll retire my player. I want to hit 2k earning so I figure I have a while to decide. I guess I'll retire when I get bored and don't feel like I'm putting up good numbers,

[Image: ThkcuFb.png]
[Image: e4CexU0.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2024, 12:55 AM by jj2416. Edited 1 time in total.)

Im still on my first player and I think my time will be when I lose interest in the league or when I can not be on a good teams third line. I think I will be able to go for a long time and have a length career here and have a lot of stats.

[Image: dc24.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2024, 05:54 AM by High Stick King. Edited 1 time in total.)

Quote:OR: If you're still on your first player, when will you have that player hang it up and why?

Spack Jarrow's knees ache when the rain comes out, his back stiff getting out of bed, the lights of the room all have a halo effect in his left eye. All of this is from the game he loves. He wouldn't change a thing and he isn't quitting yet. When you ask? Never! You'll have to pry the stick out of his cold dead hands.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

I could have kept my first player going a bit longer but rather than keeping him going I wanted to start fresh with a build that actually worked. My original player was in STHS and because I built him as a shutdown defender type, he sucked until FHM rolled around. I had a clear goal for my player and wanted to jump in.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I had decided to hang up Roman Augustus after getting tired and falling short of 2k. Wanted to try my hand with a new player and new character especially with expansion having just happened so I could load up for NOLA.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

I retired my first player very early, because we learn that we would have twins, so I choose to jang my skate to take care of this big change in my life.

When i was a young boy my puppy took me into his dog house to eat some scooby snacks and then when he was done he said son come and go get shaggy

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

I’m still on my first player, and since I’m not even halfway through his career, I’ve got no plans right now about retirement. I’ll probably do it a couple of seasons into regression, who knows, shooting for 2k right now.

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]

I retired my first player after their four year career in the Juniors. I had missed almost an entire season without updates as I was unable to even get out of bed. I didn't like being so far behind, so I felt it was better to remake and be competitive.

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]