Create Account

S75 SMJHL mPT#6 - Thank You Due: Tuesday, March 19th at 11:59PM PST
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 08:40 AM by taterswc. Edited 1 time in total.)

Big thanks to @luke for always making my player feel cool and bringing me on board to win all these cups.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

I really want to thank Troy McClure for recruiting me to Czechia. He reached out very early and we had a great conversation, and I’m excited to try and help Czechia win its first gold!

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

Thanks to all the locker rooms I'm part of/active in. I've met a lot of cool people here in the SHL and it's been a pretty cool place to be for the past few years.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Thanks @Troy_McClure03 for caring about the IIHF and being proactive in reaching out to recruit for team Czechia. Starting unassigned with this player made the experience of choosing a team more interesting and I'm glad you put in the effort to scout.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Ayy thank you to big dog @Seany148 for being an awesome rookie gm and reaching out to sign Jalopski. Whalers are going to be a great team with him at the helm.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 06:36 PM by Dash. Edited 1 time in total.)

Special shoutout to my teams GM's @Fluw and @BadWolf, These two have been nothing but superior human beings ( if that's what you are lol) they have been super helpful taking me under their wings. From build help to encouragement in the locker room and a big thanks for taking the gamble on me. Look forward to the future!

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

Shoutout to my two GMs @RAmenAmen and @lore for being fantastic people, and to the whole QCC locker room for all the lovely interactions we all have on a daily basis. I really couldn't think of a better place to be

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

I would like to thank my Gm @Patty for drafting me. It’s been a good season I have been enjoying being a part of my real life hometown team. Always wanted a Newfoundland team in sim leagues was happy to see it here many seasons ago and now I’m happy to be playing for them.

[Image: cuffana.png]

Obviously as a rookie I have to thank @Rankle and @SpartanGibbles for giving me a chance, even calling me a steal of the draft.  The Grizzlies are gonna be a force to be reckoned with in the future.  Also shoutout to @Chevy who was super active in the locker room and very helpful, great Ass Captain.

[Image: hudson.png]

I could thank every single user in the CAR LR and Gen Chat individually, but then this post would be too long. So, in one fell swoop and I would really like to thank all of them for making my first season in the SHL a memorable one. I appreciate how welcoming they have all been and I absolutely love the vibe everyone has in that server. I will however @ one of those individuals in this post and that will be @sve7en. Just want to say thank you for trading up to take a chance on me in the J draft and exposing me to some of the best people I've interacted with in a very long time. And just in case it was @Frenchie that pushed to trade up for me, well there's your @ lol and same goes for you. Good luck in OTT, you deserve it.

[Image: jovera.gif]

[Image: tZH05l4.png]

It honestly is nice to be back in the league, after a little hiatus it's always so much fun coming back and getting back into he community.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Want to give a big shoutout to @luke @Muerto and the rest of the voters who participated in the top 75. The media section was dry for a bit, and they definitely brought some quality media back!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

I want to say a quick thank you to just the entire Regina LR, they have been awesome for the short period I've been with the team and helped someone with no hockey knowledge make a build

I mean, id like to just thank the whole Raptors team. They have been nothing but supportive. But ill send a special thanks out to Takk for believe in me, NYR73 for helping be build my skills, and Nathangus for being mah draft brother.

So many great people in this league and I've barely scratched the surface when it comes to getting to know you all. From the initial people that exposed me to the league, my fellow rookie class, the scouts and GMs who reached out, and my current team (Go Boats). You all have been a valuable source of information and inspiration thus far. You've made the SHL a welcoming community and I'm proud to be associated with it. Let's continue pushing one another to be better players, individuals and a league as a whole!
Shout out to my fellow rook @cake307 (and 2nd OA choice in the S75 SMJHL draft, did you know?) for being a friend early on and including me in fun writing projects. Such an awesome person and lucky to have joined the league at the same time.

[Image: bobdigi9.gif]