Create Account

Public Apology

Over the last month and a half I have had lots of time to think and reflect on a decision I made early in Will Nuck's career. I had chosen to defend another member without fully knowing what I was defending and sticking up for. As a result I received some unwanted yet not totally unwarranted backlash. I Would like to apologize to those who may have been hurt first off, I am sorry if my ignorance and/or my piss poor choice of wording has caused anyone any harm. After the initial thread stopped being an active conversation and a few weeks later. I made my second poor decision and spouted off some frustration in one of the LR's I am a member of. This was shared among members of at least 2 leagues and I feel had a worse affect then my first fuck up. I apologize once again for any hurt or hate I caused with that blunder.

I am not a biggot, nor am I a racist or am I a homophobic person. The fact that I have recently painted myself one bothers me to my core and I would like to apologize to all the members for my action. I tried to do my best and just put my head down to do my thing, stay out of the spotlight and work hard for my teams. I felt it was the best course of action for me at the time. Now I feel it is much more important to make a collective apology to the league as a whole.

I have spent many hours contemplating my choices and been lucky enough to have a couple of long conversation regarding this very matter. I believe I have a better understanding and grasp of the harm I may have caused . I believe that going forward I not only can make better conscious decisions while interacting with people but just be more socially aware of the plight of others.

I would like to take this time here to allow others to openly ask me anything they may wish or personally request a direct apology if they feel they deserve one. Please keep this thread civil as I have already caused enough harm and dont wish to see this get dragged out beyond its natural conclusion and borders.

Nuck

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

It takes a great deal of courage and humility to acknowledge when we've made a mistake or caused harm, and your willingness to step up and do so speaks volumes about your character. Your apology is a reminder that we're all human, but what truly matters is our ability to take responsibility and make amends. It means a lot, and good on you for doing so Nuck.

[Image: p82ugau.png]