Create Account

NHL Fantasy Never Ends - and you can too!

We're just about to wrap up the inaugural regular season of the NHL 4 Keeps Fantasy League, a deep and exciting keeper league built by many amazing SHL players past and present. Our two postseason tournaments get under way this Friday but we're always looking ahead to the future in what promises to be an entertaining league for years to come. We've learned a lot this first season so have many important rule changes in the cards to up the competitiveness while really testing and engaging our GMs.

At this time, I do expect we'll have a little bit of GM turnover ahead of next season, which means this is your chance to get in on (nearly) the ground floor! I'd love to bring in new folks ahead of our offseason, to give you time to familiarize yourself with the league and to make sure your General Management is felt in the selection of Keepers for next season. We hope that anyone who joins will sacrifice their sanity and free time for decades to come (or at least spend a few seasons hanging out with us, setting their rosters, actually doing some trades).

You can message me here or directly on Discord (also FaraDian over there) to get the ball rolling.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Best NHL Fantasy league out there

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs

I wont join. but for the next year ill put a 6 mil prize pool for it
3 mil for 1st place
2 mil for 2nd place
1 mil for 3rd place

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

03-18-2024, 06:31 PMluke Wrote: I wont join. but for the next year ill put a 6 mil prize pool for it
3 mil for 1st place
2 mil for 2nd place
1 mil for 3rd place
If serious and legal, you got a deal!

Sig courtesy @sulovilen

03-18-2024, 07:17 PMFaraDian Wrote: If serious and legal, you got a deal!

very serious and legal. just lmk when to pay and who to pay

03-18-2024, 07:20 PMluke Wrote: very serious and legal. just lmk when to pay and who to pay

I hope I win

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

03-18-2024, 07:28 PMdowner Wrote: I hope I win

I give you enough grief I hope you do

A great league, once draft is done its not much to do but manage your lineup so it can be optimally dressed, but theres a feature to let the game set it up for you, only requiring small tweaks afterwards. The scoring is fun, theres 2 matchups per week which keeps it kind of more interesting than a week long matchup. The people are huge nerds but also not try hards. If you think you can commit for a year and more, I would say you would enjoy this a lot.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I can try it! I've said no to you at the beginning due to the baby, but now that it's mostly settled, I have a bit of free time to put into this ?

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Been having a great time with this! A great group of GMs who keep things both fun and competitive, and a completely unique fantasy hockey experience unlike anything I have ever seen.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

[Image: 8272p4.jpg?ex=6604205f&is=65f1ab5f&hm=a0...height=812]

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I’m gonna win the cup

But actually, great league with great people. Definitely fantasy like you’ve never seen before in a good way.

@micool132's gonna win the cup

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

03-19-2024, 02:13 PMbbjygm Wrote: @micool132's gonna win the cup
:nopers: I'm gonna win the cup and #links him one last time.

The second round wraps tonight. Don't miss your chance to be part of the madness!

Sig courtesy @sulovilen