Create Account

A Newbie's View of the SMJHL Teams & Branding - Pt. 1

03-19-2024, 06:12 PMSoviet Sexpot Wrote: dont take offense chief. im making this up as i go along.... go canucks!
DND status revoked

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

03-19-2024, 06:04 PMSoviet Sexpot Wrote: based on vancouver's record, you may be doing me a favor.....
im not the vancouver gm bro

[Image: izzy.PNG]

“Battleborn” has significance because it’s literally on the Nevada state flag and is a reference to Nevada achieving statehood during the civil war. It’s also not a goat, it’s a bighorn sheep, which is the state animal of Nevada.

we hear this a lot though so it’s all good

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

03-19-2024, 06:06 PMSoviet Sexpot Wrote: im sorry..... but not really because it was a great idea.

but i did leave the shl teams to you since you did isfl main teams. or did you do dsfl too and i missed it?
Nah it's all good-- not like I came up with the idea of rating team brandings.

I picked Pokemon mascots for the DSFL back when I first joined that league, so I figured I already said what I wanted to say about them.

[Image: hiFAlFV.png]

03-19-2024, 07:22 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: “Battleborn” has significance because it’s literally on the Nevada state flag and is a reference to Nevada achieving statehood during the civil war. It’s also not a goat, it’s a bighorn sheep, which is the state animal of Nevada.

we hear this a lot though so it’s all good

im learning so much..... who knew simming ice hockey could be so fun.

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]

03-19-2024, 07:14 PMaleks Wrote: im not the vancouver gm bro

so you're saying there's a chance?

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]

03-20-2024, 09:49 AMSoviet Sexpot Wrote: so you're saying there's a chance?
Maybe 
-The Actual VAN GM

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

03-19-2024, 04:48 PMLime Wrote: Kind of a bad time to do this because discord nuked hosting images like a week or two ago lol

I reccomended doing this type of media and at the same time said to definitely shame the GMs who haven't updated their team info pages yet so blame me I guess lol

And it was actually on the 22nd of Feb so it's been about a month
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2024, 01:46 PM by Frenchie.)

This might help : https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=430

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

@Soviet Sexpot

Fixed it for ya

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=99611

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

03-19-2024, 06:04 PMSoviet Sexpot Wrote: based on vancouver's record, you may be doing me a favor.....

Hell yeah dont let aleks bully you my friend.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]