Create Account

S76 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread Due: Friday, March 29th at 5:00PM EDT

ONLY S76 SMJHL Rookies (S77 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who got drafted into the SHL (S76 SHL Draftees).

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

6 TPE for completing all the questions.

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)
Code:
Player Name:
Position:
Recreate or First-Gen?
-Recreates: Who was your last player?
-First-Gens: How did you find the site?

SMJHL GM Questions(15 Questions)
Code:
How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?

What made you join the SHL?

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?

Waffles or pancakes?

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?

What is your opinion on The French?

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?

What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?

What video games do you play?

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

Deadline: Friday, March 29th at 5:00PM EDT

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Player Name: AT-AT Wøllker
Position: Defense
Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Grogu Mandosson

Usually a couple hours every day

On the BBQ

A friend told me about it 10 years ago. I fell in love and have been involved ever since.

Jan 20th, 2002. So I could tell myself not to try and climb down from a 3rd story balcony.

Something related to alcohol and mixology probably

Waffles or pancakes?

Pancakes with maple syrup and blueberries

A falling tree will certainly create vibrations which would become 'sound' only if there was a creature capable of hearing it

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?

Let me know who buys it so I can autograph it for them!

I have been doing more reading lately (like actual books)

Je pense que les femmes francaises sont les plus belles

The Outsider by Albert Camus, it helped shape my general philosophy towards life, i.e. the universe is benignlyindifferent to our problems and the only meaning to our existence is existence itself

The most important part is having an active group with positive vibes, meeting and getting to know new people

Umm I'll say Pikachu because I don't really know much about pokemon

Civ VI and Mario Kart are my favorites

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

I really like German Shepherds they are so good looking, but probably if I was turned into a dog I would be a scruffy coyote.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

Player Name: Smirnov Light III
Position: Center
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Fuck I don't even remember. Maybe it was Bust?

I don't have many, but I am always capable of being reached on my cell so am constantly checking discord and stuff.

Grill

I had a really successful GM career in the SBA and a Hall of Fame player and thought I'd come back to my original league, which has thriving activity, and see if I can replicate any of my success

I'd travel back to 2013 and tell myself to skip out on a baseball game to make sure that I don't tear my labrum

Fifa 17, the best fifa of all time

Waffles or pancakes?

Depends on the day

Absolutely!

I do something special to make sure my jersey goes for extra $ to maximize charity donations (while being respectful)

Been grinding OOTP and FHM

I associate them with surrendering

Loved reading moneyball

Activity, without activity what are we doing all this for? May as well just do NHL career mode

Never played!

FIfa / 2k are my man ones

Pug - I love pugs

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2024, 08:04 PM by oilmandan. Edited 3 times in total.)

Player Name: Doug Weight
Position: Centre
Recreate or First-Gen? New
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? Other sim leagues

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) An hour or so a day

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Over a fire as God intended

What made you join the SHL? Love hockey and want to see some steamed sim hockey

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? The Old West. See how quick of a draw I have

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? The Skyrim Civil War. Or the mistakes of the Oilers Decade of Darkness

Waffles or pancakes? Waffles. With chocolate Syrup and Whipped Cream

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound? Of course it does. I think you asked the question wrong

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I'd respect the opinions of others to wear it, but politely decline for myself. 

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Love to golf or weld stuff

What is your opinion on The French? French people? They make good toast

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Chronicles of Narnia. Great message and awesome books for a kid with a wild imagination. Movies sucked though

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? A fun LR. Can make a rebuilder or contender that much more fun

What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Never played pokemon

What video games do you play? Elder Scrolls or sports games. Lego Star Wars too

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Rottie, everyone is scared of them, but they are super friendly and loyal. Big babies too

Quote:Player Name:
LiMu Emu
Quote:Position:
Left Defenseman
Quote:Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate
Quote:Recreates: Who was your last player?
Bob Wehadababyitsaboy

Quote:How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

This can be pretty work and home dependant these days but typically an hour or two daily, sometimes more.

Quote:What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog?

On the grill. Toast the bun on the grill as well. Add cheese, chili, onions. Enjoy!

Quote:What made you join the SHL?

More like why did I recreate? I think I needed more self-loathing and watching my player suck is a great way to add to that.

Quote:If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why?

Whenever I can remember the lottery numbers so then I'll be set.

Quote:If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose?

The original classic World of Warcraft raiding experience as someone who actually cleared Pre-BC Naxx.

Quote:Waffles or pancakes?

Waffles are far superior, but I'd never turn down a free pancake either.

Quote:If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?

I'm guessing it shouts in pain as it hits the ground.

Quote:In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond?

Make sure to wear that jersey with pride and make sure it is signed by me. Also offer the winner a game night with me and my pals.

Quote:What is your opinion on The French?

French toast is awesome so, I approve.

Quote:What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)

Honestly, I absolutely love Gideon the Ninth for starters, but Firefight (2nd book in the Reckoners series) had one of my favorite twist endings in a long time. I could honestly go on and on about awesome books so I'll keep it to those two for now

Quote:What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?

Friendships and random media ideas.

Quote:What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?

The original 151 Pokemon, none of the newfangled shit these days.

Quote:What video games do you play?

DCSS, Hell Let Loose, Path of Exile, Helldivers II, Starship Troopers: Extermination, Tabletop Sim, Marvel SNAP

Quote:If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

English Springer Spaniel cause they are awesome and my old boy Hunter was one.

Player Name: McLovin
Position: Right Defense
Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen
First-Gens: How did you find the site? Saw a link in ISFL and I like hockey and simming....

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) - What if the number is higher than any of these? I'm scared to type the real one because my employer could find this. Honestly, 40+? I sit in front of a screen at work all day bored....
What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? - Low and Slow baby! You want medium to low heat and time. Otherwise high heat and fast will cause it to split and squirt the juices everywhere.
What made you join the SHL? I like hockey. I like simming. I like when hockey and simming come together.
If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? I have the natural gift of verbal diarrhea, so this could be any of a number of topics. Lego's, Bourbon, Cars, LS Swaps, etc.
Waffles or pancakes? Waffles all day long. Pancakes are like wet sponges that fall apart.
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound? Does a bear shit in the woods?
In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Are they paying me in TPE or virtual currency for the SHL? McLovin needs paid baby!
Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Sure, LEGO, Cars, Bourbon, Simming, PC Gaming, Sleeping....
What is your opinion on The French? They are le tired.
What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Baby's ABC's.... the foundation it instilled in me has lasted a lifetime.
What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? People who don't take themselves too seriously and a laid back atmosphere.
What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Bulbasaur. He was the first one I ever played with.
What video games do you play? Lately? Civ 6.... Overall? Satisfactory, StarDew, Car Mech. Simulator, and so many many more.
If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Boston Terrier. I have one, I love him to death, I'd gladly get another one. Turbo is my ride or die baby!

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]

Player Name: May O'Nayse
Position: RW
-Recreates: Who was your last player? G Enes Gundogan

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) It varies but generally a good amount at night 6+ probably

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Grill

What made you join the SHL? Affiliation with PBE

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? 2017-2019

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Baseball probably!

Waffles or pancakes? Depends on the day but usually waffles

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound? Yes because this doesn't state that no one is around!

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Please stop with this bullsh**. This is a fake online hockey league and I don't have to be overly participative to be a friend to all people.

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Making music for sure

What is your opinion on The French? Uhh weird language, too left of a country but the people I've met have been nice.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Deception Point by Dan Brown. Different than the Langdon stuff and gets you thinking.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Great locker rooms and stat experience.

What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Metapod. Idk why it's just random haha

What video games do you play? The Show, OOTP, OSRS

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Border Collie because that's what we have and they have so much energy!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Player Name: Sam Volta
Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen
How did you find the site? I was searching for ''Hockey Career Simulations Online'' on Google and found that very interesting.

I'll do say like depending on my week school schedule maybe over 10+ hours.

Grill it on the Barbecue. It gives the sausage and the buns a good crust that the hot dog miss.

I want to see what my capacities are to make a player in certains situations. I really like simulations games.

Probably around 2019 because it was the time before COVID and we had sooo much fun during those times.

History. I really like how does the world was before.

Waffles or pancakes?
Can I say both of them? I'm really not picky at food. Tongue

Of course! Fun fact: When I was doing a 24h solo during a formation in the forest. My initial spot was abandoned because a tree falls on the ground.

I mean it's a money grabber thing, but like I don't really care if I wear it or not. But since it's a virtual simulation game. Just give me some stuff extra (like tpes or money) and you have a deal. Wink

Music. I'm a music artist with over 2k monthly listeners on Spotify (Album coming soon. :0 ). I do phonk music.

I mean. I'm French-Canadian so I speak French as my first language. I mean, it's ok. All the writing rules are just too annoying and the France French accent is just horrible.

I really loved reading all the saga from the Toronto Writer: David Skuy. He made a whole sport drama novel series about hockey and it's really good! I felt like I was the protagonist all along.

Good chemistry with others.

I really like Lucario. He has a great style and a good load of powers. I also like Pikachu. He's sooooo cuuuuuute! :D

I really like playing Roblox. Also, I do play NHL 24 and a lot of Sonic Games (Sonic The Hedgehog Franchise is soooo good).

Huskies are my first choice because they are cute and they are very energetic. Also if I dressed a dog well, I won't really yap. Because I hate dogs who yaps loud and too much.

[Image: volta-sig1.2.jpg?ex=66285ea3&is=6615e9a3...c1aab470f&] [Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2024, 01:37 PM by Ruggsy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Player Name: Hockey Player
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Adrian O’Rugg

Probably more than you do if I had to guess, a lot

The answer is objectively grill. But Id like to take a second to talk about how good microwaved hot dogs are. If you take the hotdog and split each end down the center (otherwise they will explode) and then microwave for about a minute (55 seconds is best for my microwave) it honestly comes out really good. If you wanna go crazy you can split the whole thing down the middle and load it up too with cheese and fixings and theres minimal difference in cooking time. Try it before you hate. 

I had joined a different similar site back in the day and that site shut down so after not wanting to do this type of thing for a bit I remembered the SHL post on reddit and found it and here I am. 

Absolutely medieval period. I find this time period amazingly interesting from the architecture and knights are so badass.  The people were terrible during this time but maybe if they didnt kill me for being a witch I could bring back some tolerance.

If the SHL is a choice I could talk for so long, probably ‘SHL drama’ would be a 30+ minute presentation on its own. Besides that probably warhammer 40k lore would be what I enjoy talking about most. 

Waffles or pancakes?

Both have their merits, and I think pancakes benefit more from mix ins than waffles do. But if I was at a restaurant I would probably get pancakes. 

Isn’t this supposed to say ‘if noone is around to hear it’ but yes science does not care if us measly humans are around.  

I’d play my ass off to make sure that my jersey makes more for charity than my teammates so I can hold that above their head for the foreseeable future. 

I’ve been going to a lot of PWHL games lately, so still hockey. I’m really hoping to get into doing some covers of songs and more music in general, not to try and make money or fans or anything but just for personal enjoyment. 

I actually just went to Montreal last week and it was a very nice place. I think while yall are MEAN AND STINKY overall yall are some cool people. Yall are also so attractive up there too idk how you manage that one. 

I’d say my favorite is pillars of the earth, which brings together two things im extremely interested about: Medieval history and Architecture. The book is historical fiction and follows an architect (I dont remember his actual position at the start maybe just a general stone mason) as he finds work and eventually lands working on a cathedral which has always been a dream. After indulging in so much fantasy media throughout my life its kind of refreshing to have something like this where they don’t mention magic at all. 

Talking with the homies. Find people that make you happy, and do your best to make them happy in turn. Lets make this little section of the internet a place that no matter how bad your day is going, you can pop on your phone and chat with your team just for a little bit of support. 

Probably Totodile just because of the nostalgia for me. Pokemon gold was probably the peak of pokemon enjoyment in my life.

I play lots of games, I tend to stay away from FPS shooters at this point but not always. My top games are simulation, management, strategy, RPG games. I like single player games cause I can stop whenever I want and pop into discord. But I still do play Rocket league for like 2-3 matches pretty much every day. 

Absolutely a boxer, They are so goofy and happy and fuzzy I love them so much. If you draft me you will get plenty of goofy boxer pics thats for sure.

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)
Player Name: Olafur Atlason
Position: C
Recreate or First-Gen? Re-create
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Theodore Svatos

SMJHL GM Questions(15 Questions)
Code:
8-10

Optimal, microwave. Hotdogs don't deserve the time.

Ace.

5 minutes ago so I could never read this question.

The absurdity of people who buy no name ketchup

Waffles or pancakes?
Waffles

!chop

Absolutely, throw it on me.

Been playing last epoch, looking forward to the Diablo IV rework, taking french classes in the near soon

French's mustard is average but servicable.

The Way of Kings, just the first part of my favourite series and was really enjoyable. Often screamed at the page when characters did dumb shit, which is often.

Spending time with people you like

Cubone, combination of badass and cute

Diablo IV, Last Epoch, DoTA, chel, skyrim, baldurs gate 3, etc

A schnauzer, because I'm a grumpy old man

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Player Name: Skyler Stevens
Position: RW
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Skyler Stevens

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 10+

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? Grill

What made you join the SHL? Player sims my beloved

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? I would not, because, well, nah.

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Xenoblade Chronicles

Waffles or pancakes? WAFFLE SUPREMACY

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound? Only on a Logan Paul video

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? Wear it with pride and sign the jersey before it’s auctioned

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Not specifically besides SHL

What is your opinion on The French? Why do we let them live? Nice bread though

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) 1984, George Orwell. It’s interesting how much of it is wrong but feels right

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? The people you play with

What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Torterra because it was my first one

What video games do you play? Maaaany varieties, mostly sports and rpgs

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Corgi, cause lil potato floofs

Player Name: Trevor Lopez
Position: Left Defense
Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? I've heard of this league from other people in GOHLS but Kahri convinced me to finally join.

-I'm currently homeless IRL and am stuck in a motel 24/7, so....uh, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week really.

-Grilled, of course, is this even a question?

-Kahri finally convinced me to join and I figured "why not, I got nothing else to do".

-I'd want to go back to the early 2000s. My grandpa was my idol growing up, and he was an ex-military spy in WW2. He died when I was only 8, and now that I'm an adult and have real historical knowledge, there's so many conversations I wish I could've had with him. I'd want to go back in time just to have a real conversation with him, adult to adult.

- I can literally go on for hours about One Piece, Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh! lore, so that's probably my safest bet.

Waffles or pancakes?

-Depends on who makes em but my chocolate chip pancakes are GOATED, so probably pancakes.

-Yes, that's just the basic law of acoustics.

-Well considering I'm openly bisexual and have plenty of friends who are openly gay, bisexual and/or trans, I'd wear that jersey with pride and I'd want to wear it for the actual game itself.

-I'm into competitive Pokemon, video gaming as a whole and also I play Dungeons and Dragons religiously.

-They gave us the Statue of Liberty, French Onion Soup and Crepes. They're alright in my book.

-To Kill A Mockingbird. Growing up, I always found America's history of racial relationships genuinely fascinating, and this book to this day is the most interesting and realistic depiction of racial injustice in the Deep South. I first read it as a high schooler and and it always stuck with me.

-The people, of course. I don't care about winning, losing, none of that. The only thing that matters is that the community is pleasant to interact with.

-Giratina for me. I'm a huge nerd on Pokemon lore, and Giratina was LITERALLY banished by Pokemon God (Arceus) for being too violent. That's METAL as hell, and it has one of the coolest all time designs for any pokemon. It's a giant shadow dragon/serpent, it's so cool.

-I'm a huge fan of JRPGs, mainly Persona, Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest. Also a sucker for fighting games, mainly Guilty Gear and Tekken. Obviously Pokemon too.

-Golden Retriever. I'm a lovable little idiot, but if you show me proper love and attention, I will be the most loyal dog you'll ever met.

Trevor "The Tijuana Tornado" Lopez

Player Name: Crazy Tomato II
Position: RD
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Crazy Tomato

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

What is the most optimal way of cooking a hotdog? BBQ

What made you join the SHL? A miscommunication about this league (I thought it was a different league)

If you could travel back to any point in time, what would it be and why? Prolly the like dinosaur ages cuz dinosaurs are cool

If you had to give a 30 minute lecture from memory what topic would you choose? Why the canucks are the most unlucky team in the NHL

Waffles or pancakes? No Preference 

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound? ????? Yes

In honor of your team’s Pride Night, you’re being asked to wear a pride-themed warmup jersey to be auctioned off for the benefit of a local LGBTQ+ youth charity. How do you respond? I wear the jersey 

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Baseball

What is your opinion on The French? What Kinda question is this? They are normal people

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) I don't read for fun so i don't really like books

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Getting drafted or being on a team with people you like

What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? i don't like pokemon but Charizard is pretty cool

What video games do you play? MLB the show, Madden, Red Dead, GTA, 

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Golden retrievers cuz they are nice and friendly

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]

SMJHL HO Questions
Player Name: Jeyeff Effo (pronounced HFFO)
Position: Right Defence
-Recreates: Who was your last player? Alvin Wong - YUM/EDM
-First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A

SMJHL GM Questions

6+, I am very active on discord. HFFO won't let me go home.

First, you take a full pack of hotdogs, and then you put it through a meat grinder. Then you feed that hotdog mush back through sausage casings to make a hotdog sausage. Perfection. I feel like this question would make @hotdog very uncomfortable...

I like hockey. I'm just a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude. I am in way too deep to be able to quit now. 

Probably to before I found the SHL recruitment post on Reddit. My life is consumed by SHL now (see question #1).

How not to tamper in the SHL.

Waffles or pancakes?
Waffles, because they have little pockets to hold more yummy goodness like butter, maple syrup, chocolate sauce, strawberry syrup. Pancakes don't have that.

Yes, the birds and other forest critters will hear the tree fall even if I'm not there. 

I'm down to support the cause! Heck I would auction off every jersey I wear for charity. 

This? It's been just over 1 year! I'm thinking of getting into making pizza from scratch and getting one of those fancy ooni pizza furnaces.

J'habite au Québec

I haven't read a book in a long time, I probably should (I feel my brain going to mush). My favourite lately would probably be the HFFO/Egg fanfic.

Having an inclusive, supportive community.

Snorlax is my spirit pokemon. I wish I could just sleep all the time.

I don't have much time for video games, but when I can, I am usually playing Farthest Frontier (single player settlement builder)

French Bulldog. I have 2, they are the best, also they sleep all day, so Frenchies = Snorlax.
[Image: IMG-20240308-WA0011.jpg?ex=6611e142&is=6...e74c2c028&]

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Player Name: David Vent
Position: Defense
Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate

Last player retired 5-03-2022

Code:
I think I will have about 10 free time hours a week.

On the grill but if you do not have a grill do not worry about it. Grilling is easy to mess up.

I wanted to see the new portal and see some old friends.

I wanna see if Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points in a game. It does not make sense we have zero video footage when there is game footage from other games at the time.

Football safety as well as head safely while tackling/ running/ receiving. It's super important and it feels like more and ore people are not caring about the safety of the players.

Waffles or pancakes?
Waffles

Yes

I wear the jersey, have pride tape on my legs, Have a candy cane tape on my stick that is pride, and have pride on the blade on my stick as well.

Mostly video games but have been getting into painting DND minis.

No comment (they know what they did)

Percy Jackson Series. Has great fantasy, great characters, inclusion for everyone, it has funny moments, it has intense moments, there are a ton of books in the series as well.

Being able to do what you want and not have to conform to a meta for your player to do well.

Slowpoke. Bro is always happy even in the darkest situations.

Apex Legends, Dota 2, Helldivers 2, Rocket League, Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing, Deep Rocket Galatic, Fallout games, Team Fortress 2, Lethal Company, Total War games, Smite, Star Wars the old Republic.

I would say a Saint Bernard. I'm a big guy and I currently have long hair. I am a home body and enjoy relaxing on my own terms.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]