Create Account

HIRED: S76 Head Office Applications
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2024, 05:52 PM by WannabeFinn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello everyone.

We are looking to fill at least 4 seats in Head Office plus bring on a new intern(s)! with the internships of @Vandy and @No Goal and the terms of @LeSizz @Toast @UptownCord and @SchwarzNarr coming to an end. According to the SHL Rulebook, anyone with a player currently in either the SHL or the SMJHL is eligible to apply for a position in the head office. A member may not simultaneously hold an SHL GM or Co-GM position as well as an SHL Head Office position.

The responsibilities of SHL Head Office members include but aren't limited to:

Code:
Taking part in suggesting, discussing, and voting on potential rule changes to the SHL Rulebook.
Daily maintenance of the SHL
Creating and tracking the offseason regression list
Organizing and running the SHL Draft
Keeping track of GM offseason duties

To apply, please send an application to me, here or on Discord. There's no set structure for how we want your application to be laid out, but be sure to include information such as:

Code:
Username:
Activity Level:
Seasons on the SHL:
What about this job has piqued your interest:
Prior experience, in sim leagues or IRL, that could help you with this role:
Main Issues facing the SHL and how you'd approach a resolution:
Anything else you feel should be mentioned as part of your application:

All of the vacant positions will be appointed by the SHL Commissioner. The Owners reserve the right to veto an appointment made to the SHL Head Office by the SHL Commissioner at any time.

Compensation: $8,000,000 salary + Offseason Pass (CW and All Star Week)

Applications are due by Thursday, March 28th, at 11:59pm PST.

Good luck!

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

applied! i hope i get the job :-)

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

applied! i hope i get the job :-)

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

Hey you said I never had to leave

I paid all those bribes for nothing!

also Applied

I applied enjoyed my internship thus far and would like to remain on the HO team Smile

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked:

i have made the application known!

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]

We bid adieu to @SchwarzNarr and @Sizz , thank you for your service!

@Vandy has made the jump from intern to full time HO and we will be welcoming back @Toast and @UptownCord for another term. Additionally, @Fluw is back for another tour of duty.

@No Goal will be returning for another season of coffee intern duties, supervising rookie interns @bbjygm and @golden_apricot.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

@JamesT

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

04-03-2024, 06:02 PMkahri Wrote: @JamesT

You don’t have to tag James. He’s always watching silly!

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Glad to be able to remain on the team! This league is awesome :D

Falcons Hockey fan for life. I pack the heat and score the goals!   Barracuda

[Image: Point_Celly-13020730.gif] 

Hattricked: