Create Account

Thanks QCC!

I don't really have a title for this, just saying good bye to QCC. I had a longer rant drafted out but its a mixture of shade, hate, love and appreciation. I'll just skip to the pleasantries:

@RAmenAmen @lore Thank you so much...I wanna thank QCC for drafting me. Playing in Quebec was a unique experience, we had a talented and diverse roster throughout my experience. My very last season in the J league has been humbling. It kinda sucks to be told that after three great seasons, you're getting kicked down to third line, and its not up for discussion. BUT as always, I enjoyed being in the trenches with my linemates, having their backs and acting as if I'm everyones older brother no matter who or what my teammates thought of me. We didn't win any cups, but i'm more fond of the memories and the camaraderie on our team than anything with our names on it. I'll miss the late night Dennys trips with my best bud Celly @skyrrhawk, listening to the sibling rivalry debates between Froyo and Sonja @NaomiMannequeen @Tsunny, checking out Juan Tymer @ThePyroAlpaca setting random shit on fire in the locker room. Hangong out with everyone before and after games for a team meal or just messing around in general. There are a lot of things that I take away from this experience and really I'll miss being with the team, having their back and cheer them on from the bench. I hope they have more success this next season and hopefully lift a cup since the bulk of their core is moving on. Thanks for four great seasons guys good luck to every one of you, can't wait to see you guys later on!

283 words
I don't care if this gets graded or not.

[Image: rm2.png?ex=661824aa&is=6605afaa&hm=6885c...6e2d79654&]

Thanks for the 3 great seasons together Ryland!!! I'll see you in Calgary! The sibling bickering and rivalry ain't done just yet! Tongue

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2024, 05:10 PM by skyrrhawk.)

<3

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]