Create Account

S76 Regina Elk Leadership Group revealed

[Image: Regina-min.png]

As we enter into a new season of Regina Elk hockey, it is important for us to have the right leadership team on the ice that will lead us to the promised lands. Without further ado, we now introduce the leadership group for the Elk for Season 76!
Our first alternate captain is Mary Hollywood! One of our fiercest goal scoring forwards, this will be Hollywood's third season with the Elk. Reyson @ihatereyson has provided quality locker room activity from Day 1, and has contributed positively to the locker room but as a player and also as a new war room member.
Our second alternate captain is Inge Baardsen! One of my first brilliant war room moments, Urq @Urq660 has been a splendid locker room presence and this appointment is more than well deserved! Baardsen provides an outstanding physical game for us on the ice in a true power forward role that even my own player, Vaseline Podcalzone, would admire indeed.
Lastly, of course, is our captain for the season. Certainly, this one was all but set in stone until now. We are proud to announce Troy McClure IIII as our captain for the Season 76 season! Troy @Troy_McClure03 is everything you want in a locker room leader. Quality contributions to the locker room and that great presence helps to really guide our team's culture to where it currently is. From stepping up to a management presence, Troy has been an incredible net positive add to everything for Regina. Wearing the "C" is a responsibility that we are more than confident in McClure's ability to satisfy.
Once again! Hollywood, Baardsen, and McClure! The leadership group for Season 76 that will lead us through the 66 game campaign that begins next week!

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

wowowow

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Oh wow, I did not expect this, thank you so much <3

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

can I get a YeahYuh

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!

Elk

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Elk

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Thank you all for this honor! Go Elk!!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!