Create Account

S76 Knights Leadership Announcement

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! - KELOWNA KNIGHTS LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED

April 8th 2024 - Kelowna

Today, the media received a press release announcing the S76 Kelowna Knights Leadership group. The team charged newly drafted rookie Cyrus the Virus with delivering the press release to the SMJHL media. The release is a follows.

"The Kelowna Knights are proud to announce the S76 captains group: Captain Jennifer Huh - @Bfine, Assistant Captain: Mark "The Tater Tot" Jaegerson - @taterswc, and Pohler Beargeron - @Ace. On behalf of GM @artermis, the Virus conveys the organization's excitement for having a leadership filled with veteran SHL talent. "

"'It’s a true honor to be named captain by the Kelowna locker room. We have a great group here looking to win the cup and I look forward to helping everyone be their best as we strive towards our goal!' Captain Huh stated upon receiving word of his captaincy election. On behalf of assistant Captain Jaegerson, the Virus had this to say, 'Mark is thrilled to be assistant captain, telling me, "My father was a captain on his smjhl team too. Success just runs in our family". We are thrilled to have that confidence and swagger in our leadership room'"

"Last but not least, Asst. Captain Beargeron, who despite his bad Bruins takes holds a place in my heart, had this to say about being named Assistant Captain as a rookie: '[i]grunts[/i], [i]growls[/i], "Uh, honored for the recognition by my teammates. The guys are going to work hard out there, and despite being a rookie, I am ready to get out there and prove that I know what it takes to be an effective player in the SMJHL. [i]snorts'[/i]

The reaction around the media room was mixed, but the excitement around the normally rough Virus was visible and could be felt across the room. "On to the games!" the Virus stated walking out of the room! LFG KNIGHTS LFG KNIGHTS!!!

Knights

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Absolutely thrilled to be named captain of the Knights. Let's go win a cup!  Knights

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!