Create Account

Poll: What is your fave T.S. album?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lover
5.56%
1 5.56%
33.33%
6 33.33%
Red
5.56%
1 5.56%
Taylor Swift, Debut
5.56%
1 5.56%
Fearless
11.11%
2 11.11%
Midnights
0%
0 0%
2 11.11%
Speak Now
0%
0 0%
Folklore
27.78%
5 27.78%
Evermore
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What Taylor Swift Era Best Represents Your SMJHL Team?
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2024, 04:16 PM by AuggieO. Edited 1 time in total.)

As we all know, T swizzle is the best. And since we all think about her all day all the time (I know @By-Tor does) I’m sure you've wondered… What Era am I in? And that is a highly personal question so I can’t tell you what Era YOU are in, but I can sure tell you what Era your team is in! This is based on vibes only.

And as a BONUS you will also be told which song on that album bodies your team… and you even get a lyric from the song. You're so lucky. Use this as inspiration of what to listen to before your games to get hyped up. Honestly though let’s all just come together as hockey players and admit that Picture to Burn is the best hype up song ever.

Taylor Swift, Debut
Quebec City Citadelles- Picture to Burn (Taylor’s version) “There's no time for tears / I'm just sitting here planning my revenge”
This team really did some damage (some may call it… revenge) last season. And cheers to the GM(s?) for plotting that revenge.

Fearless
Kelowna Knights- Fearless (Taylor’s version)- “'Til we run out of road in this one horse town” 
Knights ride on horses. Duh. And this team is trying to make it big- they’re not sticking around in this one horse town.
Regina Elk- Tell Me Why (Taylor’s Version) “Makes me run for cover when you're around / And here's to you and your temper”
The Elk are absolutely terrifying and if you saw the team skate up to you.. Sticks either in the air or poised with a puck… you’re going to want some cover.
Nevada Battleborn- Change (Taylor’s Version) “And the battle was long, it's the fight of our lives” battle… battle. This song literally fits them perfectly! You will be in the fight of your life playing against these Swifties.

Speak Now
Great Falls Grizzlies- Better Than Revenge (Taylor’s version) “I underestimated just who I was dealing with” Oh boy. First of all- grizzlies look all cute but then they get those teeth out and… you said it not me… you realize that you underestimated just who you were dealing with. 

Red
Detroit Falcons- Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)- “Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it”
I actually heard a rumor that a team that was supposed to fly to the Falcons stadium got too scared of their imminent defeat they just straight up refused to get on the plane.

St. Louis Scarecrows- I Know Places (Taylor’s Version) “See the vultures circling, dark clouds / Love's a fragile little flame, it could burn out” The St. Louis Scarecrows are a formidable opponent. What you don’t know is that they are in cahoots with the vultures. They hire the vultures to clean up their opponents after they murder them on the dance floor… I mean the ice.

Colorado Raptors- I Did Something Bad “I can feel the flames on my skin / Crimson red paint on my lips”
I know this isn't an article about what mascots i'm afraid of fighting but *shudder* Colorado are a ferocious bunch and they defo have the blood of their enemies on them.
Anchorage Armada- King of My Heart “And we rule the kingdom inside my room” Anchorage- why don’t you let some other teams win once in a while huh? Just because you’re the home team doesn't mean you get to rule all the time.
Newfoundland Berserkers- Don’t Blame Me “Don't blame me, love made me crazy / If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right” Love for the game makes us all a little beserk crazy am I right?

Lover
Yukon Malamutes- It's Nice To Have A Friend “Have my back, yeah, every day / It's nice to have a friend” This team is made up of literally the sweetest people ever. It’s nice to have you guys around!

Folklore
Maine Timber- Seven “Please picture me, In the trees” Okay I just couldn't pass up using this song for you guys. I don’t really have a good reason- but it feels right.
Carolina Kraken- the last great american dynasty “Pacing the rocks, staring out at the midnight sea” And then the Carolina players come up out of the sea and tell you that they're about to beat you so bad you'll go crying home to your mama.

Evermore
San Diego Tidal- Willow “I'm begging for you to take my hand / Wreck my plans, that's my man” San Diego constantly wreaks other teams plans of winning… 

Midnights
Vancouver Whalers- Vigilante Shit “I don't start it but I can tell you how it ends / Don't get sad, get even”
Ohhh baby we are on the come up this season. We’re not mad about last season- but we’ll get even.
Ottawa Highlanders- Mastermind “No one wanted to play with me as a little kid / So I've been scheming like a criminal ever since” Ottawa y’all are savages. Just because you got told to get off the ice by your mom once when you were little you've been scheming for SMJHL domination ever since? Yikes. We better watch out.

[words- 860]

Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  
[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]
 Whalers       Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers        Whalers  

I hate to be represented by the worst Taylor era but reputation is the only one that makes sense

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

I LOVE THIS

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Now this is content. Much love from Yukon

[Image: lhlsigv2.jpg?ex=65cd244a&is=65baaf4a&hm=...5a69dcac4&]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig

okay but which of 5 midnights vinyl variants are we

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2024, 04:46 PM by AuggieO. Edited 1 time in total.)

04-09-2024, 04:40 PMShiamus Wrote: okay but which of 5 midnights vinyl variants are we

We are yellow // Taylor with her hand on her face because Mom Taylor is disappointed in @Seany148 the non-believer

[Image: bdDUUbs.jpeg][Image: cJ0kyj1.jpeg]

04-09-2024, 04:45 PMAuggieO Wrote: We are yellow // Taylor with her hand on her face because Mom Taylor is disappointed in @Seany148 the non-believer
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... It's me im the problem its me?

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

04-09-2024, 04:16 PMSburbine Wrote: I hate to be represented by the worst Taylor era but reputation is the only one that makes sense

Should have been Lover "You Need to Calm Down"

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

Hot take but under my management Regina will shift towards Reputation

I think

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]