Create Account

Hiring Developers
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2024, 10:01 PM by luke. Edited 3 times in total.)

Our SHL dev team has a lot of ongoing and planned projects. Most of the develoment work has been on the Portal Side by Downer and I. And then the Card site by Caltroit. There is also a need to create a more centralized / shl dev controlled discord bot. As the old one is being deprecated as we expand more into the portal side, and expansion side. However, if you feel like the skill sets dont match yours and still want to apply. Please do for anything else

Developers who are familiar with some of the following are needed:

For work on the Portal/Index/Cards Site/Discord Bot
typescript, nodejs, react, nextjs, css, responsive design

If you have other skill sets we are also in need of the following

For basic forum maintanence and improvements:
PHP, CSS, JavaScript

For general database work:
mysql/mariadb

For AWS help that would also be appreciated. Being able to better optimize that as well.

The pay for this is fluid. It pays based on how much work you put into the role.
Last 3 seasons of dev payments for reference
https://portal.simulationhockey.com/bank...groups/828
https://portal.simulationhockey.com/bank...groups/599
https://portal.simulationhockey.com/bank...groups/529

For stuff like new development, can be 10,15,20+ mil. Depending on the scope of development. For maintenance. range of 2- 10 mil depending on how much work maintenance is

In addition to that, there is also opportunity forPT Passes being handed out as well based on the quality/amount of work being provided.

If you want to apply please message either DrunkenTeddy or I either on the site or on discord. If you have any questions please let us know. always happy to answer anything.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

@kahri it's time

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

@kahri put your money where your mouth is, code the bot

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

@kahri now you don’t have to build the discord bot for free, you can be paid to do it!

praying to whatever deities are listening that we can find a competent db person to put me out of my misery for good

04-09-2024, 11:49 PMgrok Wrote: praying to whatever deities are listening that we can find a competent db person to put me out of my misery for good

Sorry I let you down dad

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Can I do the job in Microsoft Paint?

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

04-09-2024, 11:49 PMgrok Wrote: praying to whatever deities are listening that we can find a competent db person to put me out of my misery for good

I'll do it!

I love Dragon Ball!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

I have no development skills, but I do have some managerial skills. Do you need someone to set arbitrary, but difficult deadlines, over-promise, and lower morale?

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]