Create Account

S76 PT #3: Hostile Takeover Due: Sunday, April 28th @ 11:59 PM PST

If there was one position Red Kirkby off the Philadelphia Forge in the simulation hockey leagues eastern conference could choose other than the one that he is currently playing it would have to be one that he has already played in his career. This season Red made the transition to defense after spending the rest of his playing career at forward and it has to be said that he misses lighting up the score board. While he spent the last few seasons playing as a winger he had easily the most success playing as a centre at the start of his simulation hockey league career. That is why if he has to choose then he would almost certainly go back to playing centre again as it is easily the position that provides the most glory and star power on the roster. That being said he is happy to do whatever helps the team the most and that is why he made the swap to defense.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Option 2

If my player was not a left winger I think I would be a right winger. Just kidding, I think I would be a defenseman. I do not know why it is that I have become what I am today, but back in the day I used to play a lot of defense because I was pretty decent at it and we were short a few guys. I liked it too, but I guess my offensivce capabilities were of more use to the team in the end than my defensive ones. Perhaps I should consider a change and go back to being a defenseman for a season or two and see what it is like again. I think I would enjoy it a lot, it is a position with a lot of responsibilities. I have a good slapshot and wrister too to score from the blue line so that would come in handy as well.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Written 2:

If Sim Wen, rising star of the Atlanta Inferno Simulation Hockey League franchise, were to play in a position other than his natural one which is defense by the way and more specifically right defense, he would be a goalie. Sim Wen takes pride in his defensive game so he feels that he would take to being between the pipes naturally as he enjoys keeping pucks out. He even wanted to be a goalie growing up but since his brother Jim Wen @Leppish became a goalie first he couldn't. Deeo down Sim Wen knows he was meant to be a goalie and knows he would thrive thanks to his natural athleticism, lightning quick reflexes, deep rooted cup winning mentality like @micool132 has, and many many many other things. He's just a regular bag of tricks out there. He'd be versatile as an option back between the pipes and could steal you a game.

153 words

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Pt pass

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

I'd guess the fans would buy out the away game of Texas Renegades at the arena of the Los Angeles Panthers on the date 2043-2-12. They were our main contenders last season for the playoffs so it is understandable that the fans would want to make a statement toward the team. This game would be the final opportunity at the Los Angeles arena to make this statement. I'd probably fueled that the event would be called something like, "Black Out the Panthers," as a reference to black panthers, or maybe even something with a little sting, like, "LA to FA." Even though there would be a rivalric attitude at the event, the Renegades have a classy fan base. They would treat the arena with respect, though they don't have to send a respectful message with their chants and signs. They would also bring a big grill to distribute barbecue foods among the crowd.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

graphic option 1

link

I don't mean this, please stop making me attack other teams to earn TPE

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

If my player had the option to switch positions I believe he would switch to defense. Being a center is an exciting position because you are an important player on the ice in both the offensive and defensive zone. However, my player not only shines in the offensive end but also on the defensive side of things. By being a full time defender my player will be able to show the league that he truly is an amazing defensive player not just at the center position but also on defense. A relentless playstyle of always being on top of the puck will allow for my player to have a seamless transition from center to defense. By switching positions this will feed my personal hockey fandom of being the best offensive defenseman in the league, which I have created several players trying to accomplish. This would be the icing on the cake of my player's very young and bright career.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Jesus Murphy has always been a centre despite hailing from a line of top flight SHL defenders. Everything about his skillset is tailored to the position, but if he were to shift the wing, it would free him up to be more engaged physically than he already is. It would be a big change for him as he's used to receiving the puck low in the defensive zone as a support option, but as a winger, he'd be forced to use his size and puck skills at a standstill to battle for pucks along the wall and get them out of the zone. The relatively easier defensive assignments would allow him to feel comfortable without a lot of the centreman's responsibilities and would require him to play with players who were capable in that role. However, this could be a change that helps Jesus unlock his offensive potential and allow the Anchorage Armada to recoup their investment in him

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Option 2.

I think if Antoine Beauregard was to play any other position it would be defense, specifically a crease clearing Defensemen. He makes his living crashing the net and screening goalies. It would only be natural for him to be on the other side clearing bodies out of the front of his net. Stopping the other team's schmucks from stepping foot in the slot. He would be able to cross check players at will since you are allowed to do that in the slot as a defender. Defense is also a good way to check people down low in the corners. It's a very physical position and you also get a lot more ice time than any other position. Antoine loves being on the ice, so it is a perfect fit. Not to mention the increased opportunity to get into fights with opponents. Maybe he will make the switch in the twilight of his career, anything could happen.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

My player is a left winger so it only feels natural that he would play as a right winger if he had to change his position. considering playing as a goalie is meaningless as shown countless times around the league, no matter how much you train. Edžus also would not want to be playing as a dman for obvious reasons, those reasons being you actually have to play responsibly to protect your team’s zone, or a lead, and you don't get to do anything much on the offensive side. Lastly, being a center sounds too complicated considering the fact you once again need to defend, though less than a dman, in order to succeed. You can't just practice your offensive play when you're a center, you gotta be versatile enough for any situation. So then, by process of elimination, the only position not called Left Wing is left and it's the other wing, as simple as it sounds like!
159 words

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]