Create Account

S76 PT #3: Hostile Takeover Due: Sunday, April 28th @ 11:59 PM PST

If Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean would not play as a winger he would probably first and foremost make a good Centre. His immaculate puckhandling skills together with screening opens him up to be a great force driving the puck forward and making sure the wingers can score and open up scoring chances for them. While that is not the classic role of a Centre in how the Maine Timber currently play with his speed and acceleration he would make for a great Connor McDavid type centre who shows up on the scoreboard more for his assists than his actual goal scoring capabilities (especially this season, huh?). If he would have to chose going to defence I think it would not be too bad either. He is not the most prolific scorer and does not care too much about all his points in the scoresheet and helping his team score is the most important part of his game. Although being defence would of course mean upping a lot of his defensive game instead of focussing of driving the puck forward only.

179 words

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Written Option 1:

No matter where the coming IIHF tournament's to be held, the Czech army (both literal and figurative) will mobilize to fill the stands! It doesn't matter who the next host is, whether they be neighboring Germany, or arch-nemesis Japan, there will a sea of Lions in the stands and not a single seat unclaimed. This could be just what the Czech National Team needs on their march to attain their inevitable gold! The energy will be infectious, and the Czech performance will exponentially improve. The support, endless, would make any height achievable. Oh the goals that could be attained! No obstacle could stand in our way, and every nation would fall before us! There's nothing we can't do together, hence the necessity of the backing and unity of the Czech State and all its apparatuses. The combined weight of the of the Czech people is unstoppable: a heaving colossus that will topple all empires that stand before it.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Graphic Option 2: If your player is skater create an image of them playing as a goalie or if your player is a goalie create an image of them playing as skater. Either way the player render needs to be recognizable.

[Image: vlTzzzJ.png]

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

Written Option 2

As an all around freak of nature, I would be best suited to playing the wing. It would probably be a seamless transition as I would be ripping up the ice snapping passes into the slot and ripping them from no angle. I would probably need to work on my shot accuracy a little, but other than that I'm good to go. Elite two way winger in an instant. Two way players may naturally be better suited to playing centre if they are on forward, but I'm not going through the hassle of learning faceoffs. I already hate blocking shots, so that'll be good for me. Honestly, I probably should just be a winger instead of an all around dominating d-man. Just lazing my way up and down the ice at my own leisure. Putting up massive points and getting an unrealistic boosted game rating would be right up my alley. But, I like the idea of aging into a slow, defensive minded guy who gets by on reputation instead of skill. So in the long run, I probably made the right call, position-wise.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

The Antlers (That is the name of our super fan base by the way) has decided to that our rival every year will be the team that is doing the worst so we have the highest chance to win. This year, it seems that we are against the Kelowna Knights. Buying out the Arena is usually easier then because the Arena will have a ton of seats and we will buy them all up at the last minute to get those really good deals. On 2/18/2043 we are going to take it to them. First we will start by going with super personal attacks. If @CaptainCamel Is still there we will say things like "PAUL YOU ARE GOOD AT HOCKEY BUT YOUR TEAM ISN'T!" followed by things like @Bfine "JENNIFER HUH? MORE LIKE JENNIFER WHO!" Then we will go after the rookies, saying things like @Whitecap " YOU ARE THE FUTURE GAGNER, BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN'T SCREW IT UP MORE THAN THIS!"

Odds are they will beat us. GG EZ.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

[Image: UFlrA17.jpeg]

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Option 2:

You think about playing different all the time when you're coming up in the hockey ranks. It helps you understand the game better and also makes you a better player because you can gain insight on what those other players are thinking on the ice. As a defenceman, you always think about playing up front and scoring goals. It's what people come to see and it's attractive.

With my play style, I always envision myself as someone capable of being a solid 2-way centre. With my puck skills, I could be a great set up for my wingers. With my defensive prowess, I could shut down the opposing forwards and be reliable in my own zone. I really think I could be a Jeff Dar candidate because defence is in my veins and, with the right wingers, I could rack up enough points to be considered for the trophy. Maybe one day I'll try the unthinkable and make the switch, but then I actually give it some real thought and quickly come back to earth.

(175 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 2] [Pts 2] [+/- +4] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 12]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Written Option 2: If Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava did not play forward (having player both center and left wing while in the SMJHL so far), I think he would end up playing goaltender. On the ice during the game the goalie is often referred to as the backbone of a hockey team since their primary responsibility is to prevent the opposing team from scoring goals. As the goalie Slava Ukraini Heroyam Slava would be the last line of defense and often face intense pressure throughout the game making sure to stop everyone on the other team from scoring. The importance of the goaltender position cannot be overstated, as a skilled goaltender can single handedly win games for their team with their exceptional saves. At the end of the day the goalie must possess lightning fast reflexes, excellent positioning, and mental toughness to withstand the pressure of high-stakes situations. Without a reliable goaltender, even the strongest teams can struggle to find success.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

If Cormier wasn't allowed to be a.winger, or a forward at all for that matter, he would likely play Right Defense. He wouldnt stand a chance at all in net given his size and let's be honest, he isn't known for his defensive prowess to begin with so if her were to play defense, he would likely want to play on the side where he could at the very least take advantage of his lethal shot. Being a left shot, being a right side defenseman would allow him to position himself to tee up the one timers in the offensive zone and probably provide a relatively good back end weapon on the powerplay. He is a good puck mover as well and could probably play the left side, taking advantage of outside stick positioning for zone breakouts and stretch passes, but that wouldn't be his preference over the 2 sides. He also has more experience playing on the right side as a forward to begin with so there would be less to re-learn as a right defense.

PT Pass

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

If Mikko didn't play right wing he would probably play Defense, why you might ask? Well, that is exactly how he started his career.  Mikko was an offensively minded defender for the Newfoundland Berserkers during his time in the Junior league, He absolutely loved being able to Quarterback the power play for the Berserkers and felt right at home in that position.  Fast forward a few seasons and management asked him to consider playing the wing shortly after being called up.  He took some time to decide but shortly after the start of his rookie season he made the switch.  It took a few seasons, but Mikko finally settled into the new role in his 5th season in the league, becoming at the time the only Winger to ever break 104 points when he would finish the season with 131, one off the league lead (and well above the norm for any pure winger)

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889201044154904606/1150524829653536909/mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3229285f883239ca6017785e905ed3ff0a8b42b94f57638f43c11a5e635414&[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/4028.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5431.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5570.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7241.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5906.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/6149.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7950.png[/img]

Contrary to how Viktor's career has evolved and is currently being played out, he is a very team-before-the-individual kind of person right down to his bones. With that in mind, he'd probably end up being a quarterback-type offensive defenseman. Since he clearly has a knack for getting the puck into the back of the net, I don't see him being able to fight that hardwiring and go full defense or even a defensive forward. Dude just has hands, and his team is always going to be better off when he uses them for what they were meant to do. He obviously wouldn't score as much being glued to the point position as a defenseman, but I like to think he has a really good slap shot that's just waiting to be unlocked, and his silky mitts can easily transition to making magical against-all-odds passes towards the net. The only real loss I can think of is losing out on his faceoff skills, because this season especially Viktor is really putting on a master class.

Code:
174 words

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

PT Pass

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

Written Option 2:

If Ryosuke Sato is to change positions (or better yet at this point recreate Wink ), Sato would switch to a center. In particular, Sato would be a two-way forward in a sense that he can win big faceoffs but also play both ends of the ice well. Ryosuke Sato currently is already a defenseman so his defensive play would really lean into the hardworking, grinder kind of role that a two-way center would have, but the offensive side would need some work for sure. As for living out the dream, Ryosuke Sato always wanted to play the full 200 ft of the ice and he at some point was able to play that way, but it is a little different being a two-way forward and a two-way defenseman. As a two-way forward, Sato would be able to be the guy offensively while being a strong asset defensively. This is not to mention the key part which is the faceoff taking.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!