Create Account

S76 PT #3: Hostile Takeover Due: Sunday, April 28th @ 11:59 PM PST

Louise St. Martin already plays a pretty offensive style of play, and already plays on the wing for the national team. So it's quite obvious that she would probably choose to play as an up-and-down winger that terrifies her opponents in transition with her speed, playmaking, and even her shot. (In fact, once the attribute flip of shooting range and shooting accuracy mandated by SHL rules is done, she's basically as good a two-way winger as you can get in FHM.) I personally am always more drawn to finesse hockey players and prefer the game to be played as one of speed and skill and not blood brutalic barbarism, so naturally my players will always reflect - that - they won't be particularly physical, but they'll produce. My next player (that I'm already done planning for) is actually based on my favorite player of all time who was a speed-skill playmaker that played great defense too.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Prompt 2

If Robo Sven were to play another position, it would definitely be defense again. When he got his bionic enhancements they were specifically designed to help him be more offensive, since that is what he struggled with so much despite all of his efforts in his first stint in the SHL. However, a lot of defense is mental and his brain (and handlebar mustache) were the only things untouched by the doctors when they turned him into Robo Sven. That much is obvious, as he is still throwing his body around and generating a lot of hits each season. He has been enjoying a fair amount of success on the offensive side of the ice both this season and last season, but the Whalers have been a bit soft defensively the past couple of seasons so it may be worth leaning into his defensive inclinations more. But at the end of the day, everyone wants to see that red lamp lit, so scoring will always be more fun than making other people not score.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Option 2:

If Cale wasn’t a forward he would have absolutely been a big right handed Defenseman. Why? Because every team needs one! Not only that but learning to play your off side as a D man Cale would be able to be D partner with none other then Nathaniel Barca. Cale has always been more of a playmaker and a two way forward so it wouldn’t be much of a transition really to swap to a two way defenseman and in some cases would even benefit him more because the knows where and when positionally the forwards should be. It would be a relatively easy transition to move from the forward position to the defensive one. The biggest challenge would be working on skating backwards. Of course when you are at this level you will absolutely be able to do it but working on the ability to be a quicker backwards skater and having that agility would be a key to having success back there.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

if i were playing another poisiton i would probably go back to offense however i would not swap to the defense with this player since i would love to make a player who actually has the chance to go for real awards on a daily level and i believe that it would be a great time to really be up there in the goals and other stuff however i dont know enough abotu the sim to really make it all sense since i dont know how unbreakable some of these records are going to be but i like to make myself believe that we will be a good player at goalie and will set some records at goalie doing some of the stuff required for a real goalie to win and while other spots my be fun its coool to try out other spots on the ice as i ahve played offense nad defense before

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

My Carolina cronies would certainly pick our game vs OTT on 2043-1-17. First off, Frenchie abandoned them for his new measly franchise. And my bitter rival Demir Bellona plays for them. I actually can't think of any team that would better incite my rage and who I would rather send my fans after. And OTT could really use some ticket sales so I'd be one upping them with some additional service to their poor poor city. It's also pretty soon, so fans will get the chance to really engage in the ongoing beef right away, charging their way into Canada for a cold and miserable sight of the nation's capital. As expected we should come out ready to stomp them, and I know I'll be ready to throw some hands, sticks and puck at whichever one of those buggers tries to have at me or my team.

(lots of love OTT!)

The trick is to pick a game that is going to have a cool giveaway attached to it, that way in addition to packing out their house you can take their giveaways and sell them on eBay for a profit. The game that we’re picking is the game on 1/27 against the Los Angeles Panthers, mostly because they’re doing a cool tank top giveaway that night and Willow is a sucker for tank tops. As for how the fans will act during the game, in the beginning of the game we’re going to be lowkey about it. Let the Panthers think that this is just a game that San Fran really wanted to see and whatever. Then the vuvuzelas start. Every fan has been given a vuvuzela autographed by Justin Time (San Fran legend) and will be blaring that once 10 minutes of the first period hits, and we will not stop until the end of the game. San Fran won’t be affected because we all have earplugs in and can tone out the noise.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

[Image: IMG_9315.png?ex=662c3272&is=662ae0f2&hm=...831c5a8aa&]

Marius in goalie pads

Naturally, the Montreal Patriotes will take over our next game  against the New England Wolfpack. As a heated rival that started the Xitter war with Valerija Serapin. Now it is time for a Canadian Conquests. The Patriotes Army, the fan organization, has purchased and distributed all resale tickets with a travel package to get the fans there. All of this to spite a heated rival. It was a surreal night. The stadium was filled with French chants and cheers. The stadium would shake when Valerija did anything big. Boos and curses in French sounded when Wolfpack had the puck.  A Lithuanian flag was seen around the setting bowl. Adding to the irony it was supposed to be a night to honor America's military members. Needless to say, Wolfpack management were not happy about the situation. Reportedly, Canadian Conquests are being organized for other important  away games coming up this season.

W option 2:

Currently, Brooklyn fist is a rookie defenceman for the Toronto North stars she is exemplified by generally a reasonably aggressive and very fast play, mixed together with a high key offence.

It should follow then, as a no-brainer that she would ideally be a forward if she weren’t defenseman.

Good she’d be allowed to have a more accurate shot which would honestly make her a far exceedingly better player range swapped. A Speedy and dangerous scoring threat does a decent job of moving the pock as well and would be lightning and electric on the counter attack.

These are the things that make her a very dangerous player, regardless of forward or defense, all the better and opportunity to showcase that speed in offensive prowess, as well as the intelligence in the offensive zone without having to worry as much about defensive assignments, possibly could lead to a huge bone in scoring output and might even help the north stars win.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

The game chose specifically by me and my leadership team is against the New Orleans Specters on the 27th of January. Why the Specters? Because they are our direct rivals in the division our only game so far against them on the road was difficult. We were beaten 1-3. We won our 2 games at home by the scores of 3-1 and 6-2. Home advantage clearly helps against the Specters and it's the same way for them when we play at their home. So if we manage to organize a riot and bring all our fans from Texas so they can invade their stadium to make it like it was our home, why not! Our fans will cheer for us and all of the Specters fans will call this move a cheap shot, but our fans just want us to win and in New Orleans the scalpers are too quick so they buy the tickets before the fans are able to buy theirs. In Texas, we don't have that problem because our fans are THE BESTTTTTTTTTT.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

WRITTEN OPTION 2

Since this is my third player already, I have some serious experience in this league. I had one right wing forward and one defender before this center. The one thing I know, I would never create a defender again. Why? I had one of the few 2K TPE club defenders back then and I wasn't even able to get a contract. Player underperforms statistics wise and it's just a bit boring to watch it. So, if my player wouldn't be a center, I would definitely create a right wing forward again or maybe a goalie. I was just thinking how boring it would be to have a goalie, but then I changed my mind. If goalie gets selected by a good team and is their primary option, it could be very interesting. However, I rather watch my player score anyway, so probably he would still be a forward no matter what. He is a scorer which can give assists too. Simple.

161 words

Stars Stars Stars

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

My player already being a two way right defender means he would most likely play right wing forward if he had to switch positions (if ignoring the very obvious left defender) he already is shooting pretty well and overall is doing good at offence already so i feel like a coach could put him into the position of foward and let him play pretty well even if normally he plays as a defender also this would lead to me being happier since my player would score even more goals and it would be pretty neat since right nowi have been kinda suffering with not many goals or points so i could play forward to be specific right wing if a coach would want me if i would have to choose a other position then Right defender

[Image: cVahF90.png]

Option 2

If I were to create a player on my favorite position then I'd created a goalie a long time ago. I strongly considered it when I first joined back in the early 50s. But like now, back then everyone were loud and clear about the fact that goalies don't matter. And I really wanted my players to actually matter, for their TPE to matter.

And honestly, the same applies for Dag-Otto. He's an extremely defensive forward, bordering on being an actual defenseman. I imagine his current defensive style and willingness to block shots would make him an excellent goalie. Perhaps he'll even put the big pads on in practice one day just to get a feel for how it'd be to not actually be hurt when blocking shots again. I say again as when he was younger he actually played goalie and forward. It took a long time before he settled into the center position.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Prompt 1

Where else are Calgary's Patrons Of The Goon Rennaisance gonna stage their takeover but Edmonton? The two cities have a rivalry older than the SHL, and taking over Edmonton's barn for a night on February 2nd is the sweetest of victories, regardless of the outcome, although hopefully the sea of red will be able to cheer their team to victory over their hated foes. Crystal is of course, in on the plan, and donates tickets to Calgary fans who otherwise couldn't afford to take part in the takeover, and encourages her teammates to do the same. She loves the Dragons faithful and they love her right back. Plus, sticking a thumb in the eye of your bitterest rival never hurts. After winning the game, Crystal would take off her skates and walk out into the stands still in otherwise full kit and shotgun beers with her fans. Afterwards, the takeover would spill out into the city where the partying continues. She definitely misses curfew that night, but her roommate covers for her and the coaching staff deliberately ignore the photos and videos all over the internet.

[Image: 8FnCVh9.jpg.]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

[Image: UmZVJaz.png]
[Image: 6gdbFeP.png][Image: auXbs4O.png]
[Image: 1oMA17u.png]