Create Account

S76 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor Deadline: Monday, April 29th @ 11:59pm PST

Id like to think that my secret ability would be able to absolutely thunderfuck the puck across the entire ice with pinpoint accuracy, but only when theres not another player within 8 feet of me. If i could sabotage someone, anyone on Maine. I dont like maine.

Bishop Van Apeldoorn has 2 abilities. One of is his ability his almost un-natural glove reflexes, snatching pucks with his glove at an impossible speed. His 2nd ability is his death stare that can intimidate an opposing player that's on a breakaway, causing them to fumble the puck before ever getting the chance to shoot.

I’ve played a lot of these videos game in the last few years and I’ve clearly realized that speed is OP and can make an All-Star player by itself. This is why I would pump my speed to the maximum number of points possible.

44 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Skyler Stevens would have the world’s most accurate shot - 40/20, literally as high as the game allows. He will be the unstoppable sniper, the true GOAT, scoring 150 goals per season.

Since there is no rule here against changing my own player's attributes, that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'll simply get them to bump my speed up to 30. That's right, the first player to have a stat over 20. Just imagine how fast I'd be!

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Being a fan of wrestling and especially former WWF/WWE wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin, we will give May O'nayse the ability to unleash a punishing but legal stone cold stunner as a check move in the new game!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Max's tied with Bog Damsel for most fights in SMJHL this season. However unlike Bog who's gone undefeated in three fights, Max has a 1W-2L record, so he clearly isn't that good at fighting but he isn't going to back down from a challenge either. Max's special ability would be a stamina boost to his linemates to represent Max's inspiring confidence.

I would like a secret ability that would give my player an "immunity" when he have the puck. That way nobody would be able to hit me and take the puck from me.

My player's hidden ability is just being able to shoot the puck on the net from any range. No matter where it will go on the net. Now will it be easy to save most of the time. However, you can bet I'm not missing the net. Can be a good or bad thing. Wanna dump it in to waste time? No, shot on net, keep the goalie on his toes.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

The hidden ability for my player would be "Well Rested" which would simply cause my player to always have 100% conditioning as long as he had taken a nap that day.

Code:
31 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

Hockey Players X-factor would be to create a bunch of happy birthday grimace mcdonalds meals on the ice which would obviously distract all the other players letting me easily score a goal

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Steelflex's special skill would be called Breakneck Speed. Why? Because every time he skates past Baron Samedi's frankly amateurish defense at maximum acceleration, Baron's neck nearly snaps from whipping around trying to catch a glimpse of Jeff's glorious mane.

Also it wards off curses, cause you know Baron is doing some shit over there on the bench (where he spends a lot of time).

[Image: W4vTrno.png]

For this game, Smudge Pan really lives up his name by having the ability to smudge his opponents inside a huge cloud of smoke to deter their vision for that easy goal

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye

My player, Julian Darkshanks, has the ability to amaze and stun the opposing team with his thrilling skating ability and then while they are struck with awe as Julian skates, Julian slams the puck into the net of the opposing side. Darkshanks is taking the league by storm as other teams are perplexed and amazed by his skills and utter great charm.

Let's go Kelowna Knights!!

Knights Knights Knights

Being undead, Smitty would receive supernatural endurance and stamina. He could spend the whole game on the ice taking and laying down hits and not see even the slightest drop in performance. Of course this brings up the question of just how much Smitty can play long-term...

[Image: hiFAlFV.png]