Create Account

S76 SMJHL mPT#4 - X-Factor Deadline: Monday, April 29th @ 11:59pm PST

Smirnov Light III would have a special ability called “the steal” where he would constantly steal all faceoffs. Even from the bench he will continuously win faceoffs for his team.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

A X-Factor that applies to Tomas Suchanek would certainly have to be his vision on the ice. Suchanek essentially has X-Ray vision to see around screens and make the saves through traffic.

TheGreatOne would have the hidden talent "sharpshooter", ability to score from any spot on the ice a one time use per game. I'd tell them to tweak my guy with some extra speed and stickhandling

36WC

LiMu Emu already has a hidden attribute, the "Customize and Save" skill, which is level 26 out of 20, making him the strongest player on the ice with said ability. What does that ability do? Absolutely nothing for hockey, but if you want insurance, Emu is your bird.

First order of business, sabotage. I would make Olafur Atlason bald as an egg, although they have helmets on and people probably won't even notice, but it is the principal of it. And who knows, if someone hits him hard enough in the game his helmet might pop off. My super top secret x-factor power will be slapshots from the blueline, my blueline. o.o

65 words.

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

I would get the hidden skill of "Crossover" which is a special trick move thats a combination of a juke and a 360 spin. In a slight homage back to the beloved "Juke" button in Madden, that little move would be enough to blast past a defender towards the goal.

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]

The hidden ability that my player is going to have is he will be able to spawn hashbrowns around the rink at anytime that he pleases. It will be used strategically, but also when he is hungry.

The hidden ability that my player is going to have is he will be able to spawn hashbrowns around the rink at anytime that he pleases. It will be used strategically, but also when he is hungry.

Oh this is simple, what I would do is absolutely destroy the offensive read of Jeyeff Effo and make him a steaming hotpile of dogcrap like he deserves.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Grant Fuhr did an interview once where he said he was so jacked on blow for a time that the hockey puck looked as big as a beach ball to him. There was no way he was letting it past him. I want that ability but maybe without the dope.

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

My hidden trait is gonna be a sniper bc my player is good at sniping the puck on net and scoring great goals, that would be the perfect x-factor for me

[Image: img]
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2024, 01:00 AM by Missjmt. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jacob’s X-factor ability would be pushing his opponents out of sight. While he takes the puck and hits it aiming for the net no matter how far he is. Then people will know the full might of the Frenchman. This is the best that I can come up with to be frank.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

Gina Pinard is not really a fan of video games, but she is a fan of chaos so she will happily select a player of any of the other 15 teams and have their speed turned down to 5/100

[Image: lespoils.gif]

The hidden ability that Pohler Beargeron has is his intimidation. I can only imagine how the other players will feel when they line up to take a face off against a full grown polar bear.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Theo Kane will have maxed out endurance, allowing him to stay on the ice at all times delivering crushing body checks because that is all he is good for.

Falcons Canada