Create Account

The Last Descendant AUDIOBOOK
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2024, 07:01 PM by Tate. Edited 1 time in total.)

I put a lot of work into this, and so if you hated the idea of reading my 30k novella - why not listen to it instead?

15 chapters, all separated, and waiting for all of you... so without further adieu...

THE LAST DESCENDANT AUDIOBOOK

244 minutes and 48 seconds long

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Just give him a cool billy.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Incredible.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

04-26-2024, 06:57 PMTate Wrote: 244 minutes and 48 seconds long

The 48 seconds at the end made me laugh. I'm going to give it a listen when I take a walk on my lunch break today!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

That's actually insane work! IDK what to say between good job and congratulations, but both seem fitting! I'll give it a listen I think!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Insane work man

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Thank you for the kind words everyone, it means a lot! I’ve never done something like this before but I think I can see myself doing it again. Smile

This is very impressive! The audio quality and production is amazing

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

04-28-2024, 01:52 AMDextaria Wrote: This is very impressive! The audio quality and production is amazing

Thank you so much! I’ve been listening back and hearing some of the mistakes I missed… times where I wish I had the timing better. But I think for a first timer this is a good start. Smile