Create Account

S76 mPT #4: :kermitknife: Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hey Carolina, it is time to start losing games so we can claim our natural position as conference leader and you fall back to where you belong.

27 words

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Hey Minnesota, we all know you're gonna just get swept in the first round if you make the playoffs, so just drop back a spot for us will ya?

Hey Minnesota, do you think that you could string together a few more wins and make the playoff race (but more importantly the lottery race) a little bit more interesting?

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

I use Chinese media to attack the SH health website to think that they were higher than they were. Essentially, this is going to cause them to work a lot less harder because they think they’re a lot less higher up. They’re gonna think they have a break, but they’re really not going to.

Do you seriously think we are worried about anyone? Let's be real, everyone is just going to lose to us, so it doesn't matter. Next question.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Hello Buffalo Stampede and Hamilton Steelhawks you guys have always been annoying to play against and we are not a big fan of yours here in Toronto.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Hello Los Angeles Panthers, we already have the cup, so just go away. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. I fart in your general direction. PFFFFFFFFFFF!

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

04-29-2024, 09:20 AMZerg Wrote: Hey Pride, California ain't big enough for the two of us. I demand a goalie fight at our next meeting. @RAmenAmen you, me, center ice after the first stoppage of play in the second period.

Nothing in the world would make me happier than finding another way to beat you guys this season. Just winning on the scoreboard has been getting a little dull.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

So Regina clinched playoffs in the first game of the season, therefore I can't really relate to this prompt - I guess go Elk, bring on the piss ice

San Fran. You believe that all teams are created equally but then you look at genetic freaks like us in Baltimore and your chances of winning drop 70%! The numbers don't lie, and it spells disaster for you SF.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Playoffs? What’s that? Everyone knows the real prize is the draft lottery! Our biggest roadblock to 1st overall pick is the Seattle Argonauts. And to them I say, ships are easy to sink. Ooooh aaaaah. So scary!

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

I wish I could write for this PT but there's just no one close to us in the standings. I'm sorry that the rest of the J can not do anything to catch us.

Yo Baltimore, chill the heck out please (close as I'll ever get to a threat, sorry). Not only are you neck and neck with SFP right now, but M'baku and Viktor have been trading the league lead in points all season. STAHP

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Everyone below yukon better start winning and winning now. Otherwise unimaginable doom will come to your team in the form of a horrible draft pick!! Oooh ahh scarey!!

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: 53556226276_2eace1e209.jpg]
Bleed Black and Gold
[Image: malamutes.png]LD #6 Dash Jackson- Yukon Malamutes Blizzard
[Image: 53364500956_b676deb89a_w.jpg]

tamp of bay i'm gonna suck and fuck you so interestingly were gonna make this playoff race so sloppy and nasty every one is gonna look on with admiration at the way we suck and fuck each other all the way to the playoffs maybe we'll even both cum make the playoffs it's certainly possible @goldenglutes @micool132 @Bongo @MrPresident @Jepox @Zomp

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway