Create Account

S76 mPT #4: :kermitknife: Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

I tried to write a letter to Quebecs closest competitor but the postal service sent it back saying "Address Not Found". Kind of sucks having no competition.

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

We are in a massive four-car pile-up in the division so I will simply get us a train so we can blast past the rest while they are stuck in traffic. And because trains are good

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Hey next closest team, you guys have great hands, just as good as a digital clock. Also, your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries

Hey Hamilton, steelHawks i actually don’t know whether we’re close in the standings because I hate you all and I am not really active in checking the standings but you smell bad and you are close to Buffalo and proximity and I hate you all and you suck.

I'm not really good at this, so if it's not too much to ask, Philly, would you mind graciously losing some easy games and let us get the Atlantic. Sincerely, BAP.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

Hey St. Louis, I've Said it before and im not saying it again, YOU WILL NEVER WIN THE CUP, Sooooo please lose like let's say 7 games in a row, please

Best Regards, 
Carter Stankoven

Ahh

Edmonton Bliz. If you collect any more points, you will not get anymore screen time from your parents and I will personally shadow your best scorer in next match between us. Is that clear?

[Image: salming.png]

I hope you all find success in the Jr league. I hope every series goes to game 7 and I hope you in particular Detroit have a very successful off season....

Golfing. In hell.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Hey St. Louis, we both suck and have 36 points. Scarecrow straw ass motherf***er. We gon chop down a bit of timber and get a little fire going. I can think of a few things that may work great to get those flames goinggggggg

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]

Hey Montreal and Edmonton, you better not even think about that first overall pick. Seattle is clearly in command of the tank brigade and deserves that pick.

27 words

Hey Maine fuck right off or I’ll flatten all the trees and build apartment complexes your fans would surely be yelling “timber” if we done this

[Image: cuffana.png]

A RENEGADE, ARE YOU SERIOUS? PFF, YOU'RE OLD NEWS PALS AND GALS, WE'RE IN 2024, THIS ISN'T THE 1800'S, YOU'RE SCARING NOBODY, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME NERDS

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Kristian Seppanen is going to bark at everyone. He won’t chirp or talk shit, he’s only going to say “woof” loudly and aggressively during games against Tampa Bay. That’ll surely throw them off their game.

Hey Buffalo! You are a poverty franchise and you have awoken my inner Super Saiyan because you cut my friend Joe Reed. Prepare to feel my wrath.

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]

Dear Seattle,

Don't even begin to think that you are the worst team. I know neither of us are good this season but it is clear to see that we are the absolute bottom of the barrel. This frozen wasteland will sink your ship like the titanic. Argonauts? More like, Argo-nots am I right?

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]