Create Account

S76 mPT #4: :kermitknife: Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

Texas you are all really great and I think you are doing a good job in this league, unfortunately you will not win the cup because I said so.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Atlanta, you're only one point above us in the standings and are the reason Winnipeg would get the 6th pick instead of the 7th if we lost in the playoff first round. Lose games or we'll burn down your city again or something.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I’ll just tell the jets that they’re gonna get the same experience that the NHL’s jets are getting, as in they’re gonna fall apart offensively and defensively if they play us

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Hey calgary were totally gonna pass you in the standings i swear, youll never see it coming. Its totally possible for us to move in the standings even one spot and its gonna happen to you so look out

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Hey Los Angeles, the jerk store called, they're all out of you! If you don't recognize that we're better than you we're gonna toast all your bread and put it back in the bag.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

NOLA should lose their last 3 games and allow us to pass them in the standings, otherwise I will use my NOLA server access to bomb the whole server with pictures of the ugliest and dumbest creation known to man, the Tesla Cybertruck.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Hey you! That's right! You know who we are! Are you intimidated? You should be! We're going to be the better team this season and beat you in playoffs! 
Are you scared? You should be!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Colorado,

You're already up in the mountains. Would it kill you to just come down to our level from a league points perspective? Us Regina folk are just trying to feed our families.

Jerks.

Violet Stoica <3

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

To literally everyone not on QCC or SFP, I'm in your walls, when you sleep I stand in your corner and watch you slumber.

[Image: kcP9WEd.png]

[Image: SFLJy.gif]

Cheeks is a man of love, not war, therefore here is a lovely message: Please let us make the playoffs and don't compete with us. We will love you very much, thank you!!

Dearest Atlanta, maybe stop it so Toronto can make the playoffs this season. You’ve had your fun, but ultimate pain will behold you if you win more

Hey LA, you're standing too close to us. Back away and make some space or else we're going to have to send our Renegades out to California and it's going to be hunting season. The population of Panthers needs to be culled.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Please, this is a threat, do not pass us in the standing, we would really like to make the playoffs. If you do, i'll have to use force, possibly.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

i'm going to write a threatening message to the atlanta inferno here it is: you are going down!!! especially @micool132 and @Jepox !!! watch out!!! i'm gonna come get you for sure you better watch your backs!!!

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

We made the playoffs, why would I want to write angry messages to nearest competitors when we all can be friends. Sure we are only 16th in a 20 team league, but as long as we keep winning some of our games we can be happy. We will be getting stronger each year!

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)