Create Account

S76 mPT #4: :kermitknife: Due: Sunday, May 5th @ 11:59 PM PST

Hey Hamilton, poopyhawks. you are going down in the first round! you are going to faeel the pain of new england wolfpack. Arf Arf go pack

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Look over there! No, not there! THERE! Maybe you should get closer and take a better look. Do not worry; we will not steal the series away from you while you are trying to find the certainly very real and interesting thing

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I would tell Vancouver that their city is not as cold nor as remote as Anchorage, and thus that will deflate them so bad that they will lose all their remaining games.

Credit to Meo for the sig
[Image: image.png?ex=6578da45&is=65666545&hm=61c...d8861e9fc&]

Hey Carolina, you better hope that you get eliminated before you have to face Leonard Wood an the Colorado Raptors. Ya'll are not prepared to handle our altitude. Raps in 6.

[Image: Leonard-Wood-1.jpg?ex=65e9fdaf&is=65d788...3d17ea60e&]

Regina please bench all your players so that we can win or else we will not let you use our Netfllix account anymore. As you can tell your actions will have consequences please act accordingly.

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

@sandiegotidal You guys stink and are very smelly I think you all should put on some deoderant and go take a shower you big smelly stinkers you BIG GROSS NERDS

The only way to confuse some of the other top teams in the league is to probably put me in the net more often. We've got a great goaltender #1 and my guy is pretty close to that senior discount at Denny's.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Hey you, yeah you, the team that is in our way. Watch out or imma sick Kendrick Lamar on your ass after he's done with Drake.

I used all those names correctly right?

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Oonga Boonga the Laurifer is ours. Newfoundland needs to find a new strategy to catch up to Québec City! Yeah take that! I'm really good at this whole intimidation thing. Mhm.

[Image: h1VQUxn.png]

Yo Hamilton, Guess what? Ben Cheese aint no mo, you can stop the winning. We will mangle your face like the league did the sims after your cheating scandal

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

hey you think you can win, well we are gonna swim right through your no defense looking team huh so sucks to you for real for real

[Image: dc24.png]

seattle is nice in the summer but horrible every other season because it is grey skys for the other 99% of the year wait seattle isnt even in the playoffs but at least they won the regular season stinky award so at least they won something i guess

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Alright listen up you backstabbing traitors, Carolina won't be letting you take any more from us! Y'all G-Ottawa-tch your backs, you never know where a tentacle might impale you!

Right now the Atlanta Inferno are slated to match up against the Baltimore Platoon in the first round, If you value your remaining bridges, you should let us win.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

To Atlanta, IF WE DIDNT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS BECAUSE OF YOU WE HERE IN MANHATTEN WOULD EAT ALL OF YOUR GREEN CRAYONS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES.