Create Account

Bruins General Discussion?

Since other one was locked...

Henrik skated off the ice because he's a pussy not because he stood there and counted players. And that Weiss or Wess or w/e the fuck his name is, is such a bitch too. Talking shit with Thornton, shaking his gloves as if to drop them, then back pedaling away. Horton later on was trying to pry the gloves off another Canuck bitch. And then I forget who it was, but we had another guy drop his gloves while another Canuck player kept his on.

Biggest bunch of pussies.

Canucks suck.

Ilike

i see they havent changed a bit from last year
also can we stop locking topics everytime theres an argument?

btw McQuaid with Hansen was the other occurence...Hansen made the right choice tho he would have gotten destroyed lol

lol... tf?

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jan 7 2012, 02:09 PM
lol... tf?
Yeahthat

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jan 7 2012, 05:09 PM
lol... tf?
you're team is full of pussies...whats hard to understand?

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 7 2012, 02:10 PM

you're team is full of pussies...whats hard to understand?

Lol yeah and you're team is full of players who bully their way to win... Sorry lose games.

We didn't play your game, we played ours, you guys just tried to goon us into losing, but it didn't work.

How are we a bunch of pussies when all your team does if fucking cheap shot and just start shit every game they play.

Bruins were my favourite team outside of the Canucks ever since I was a little kid. But with the players and fans they have now I can't stand them. No matter how much I loved them.

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jan 7 2012, 05:12 PM

Lol yeah and you're team is full of players who bully their way to win... Sorry lose games.

We didn't play your game, we played ours, you guys just tried to goon us into losing, but it didn't work.

How are we a bunch of pussies when all your team does if fucking cheap shot and just start shit every game they play.

Bruins were my favourite team outside of the Canucks ever since I was a little kid. But with the players and fans they have now I can't stand them. No matter how much I loved them.
we bully our way to win? lol

were a tough team that doesnt dive/bait the other teams into penalties like little girls (burrow, lappy, sedin sisters)...and what weisse did was ABSOLUTELY embarassing

every other hockey fan hates you're team...its not a coincidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftr0xuIbJnk
@1:50 for bitch play of the year lol

i honestly didnt see the canucks dive once that game. they might have but i definitely missed it.

i did see some bruins dive tho. lol Horton's Bobby Orr-isk leap in front of the net, and when Krejci got bumped from behind and went leaping into the boards.

Marchands hit was dirty, ducked out of a check and hit salo in the knees

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Quote:Originally posted by raymond3000@Jan 7 2012, 05:22 PM
nice hit

and idot ill give you the krejci dive...that was bad
not sure what youre talking about with horton tho

nucks might not have dove, but they instigated shit all game and then bitched out and hid behind the refs...because were big bullies

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 7 2012, 02:18 PM

we bully our way to win? lol

were a tough team that doesnt dive/bait the other teams into penalties like little girls (burrow, lappy, sedin sisters)...and what weisse did was ABSOLUTELY embarassing

every other hockey fan hates you're team...its not a coincidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftr0xuIbJnk
@1:50 for bitch play of the year lol

Doesn't dive? Late in the third your team dived 3 times :lol:

twice on one shit, flopping all over the place, you should been embaressed like I was last playoffs.

I'll take winning games and having other teams fans hate us than losing but being liked around the league. Canuck and Bruin homers make up 50% of the most obnouxious hockey fans in the league.

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jan 7 2012, 05:25 PM

twice on one shit, flopping all over the place, you should been embaressed like I was last playoffs.

I'll take winning games and having other teams fans hate us than losing but being liked around the league. Canuck and Bruin homers make up 50% of the most obnouxious hockey fans in the league.
i saw the krejci dive which was terrible...not sure about the other 2

Quote:Originally posted by raymond3000@Jan 7 2012, 05:22 PM
Oh, VAN does it too?

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by raymond3000@Jan 7 2012, 06:22 PM

The Sedin sisters did a great job sticking up for their teammate. Marchand was untouched after that, obviously your players didnt think it was that cheap or just didnt have the nuts to fight a 5'8" guy.

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jan 7 2012, 05:25 PM

Im sorry, I saw no dives. I was too distracted by the absolutely asshatry of the officials. Both ways.

a 5 on 3 for that shit? Despicable. Watching your team only win a game off of special teams a la Montreal? Also despicable. I absolutely ABHOR your team there. I can't even comprehend how you could root for those scumbags. Lucic call? League already admitted that it wasn't worth the game misconduct, he was legally still on the ice. OOPS! There goes Boston's top power forward.

Trash game. Oh well, Canucks won't make it into the finals this year anyways. Not with that lack of testicular fortitude.

PS GREAT FUCKING GAME SCHNEIDER.
Kid is the real deal.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother