Create Account

S17 Wolfpack Interested Prospects

Are you interested in being drafted by the up-and-coming New England Wolfpack? We finished first in the Eastern Conference standings and won the President's Trophy but failed to play up to standards during the playoffs and were ousted in the opening round.

We have some great youth currently in development right now. We may not have any 1sts but if there's mutual interest we certainly can try to make some changes!

If you are interested in joining us please answer the following questions:

1) Link to player page:
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming?
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack?
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted?
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack?

I look forward to your responses!

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

1) Link to player page:
Links to my player page, update and twitter pages are below my sig.

2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming?
Offensive forward - more than likely to be scoring rather than passing. B)

3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack?
Like the name and the people. I also like the fact that much history hasn't been there. Gives us the freedom to explore and create some rather than jumping into a highly storied organization that has seen huge success.

4) Where do you see yourself being drafted?
Not sure.

5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack?
Well, we go back quite a ways to some of our GM leagues we were in together. If not mistaken, I brought the legendary goalie to this league. Also, Myself and Ace go way back to Season 4 :wub:

Wolfpack Cheers

*NOTE* Now that I am on the team, there should be more of these :ph34r:

1) Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=31107
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? A role player evolving into a star
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? I like the people who are in the orginization and the direction of the team
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? Hopefully in the first round wouldn't mind 2nd.
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? I know Ace and a couple of others guys and I get along with them!

1) Link to player page: NEVER
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Better than Riggs
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? That the simmer runs the team
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? First overall
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? One, and that is myself once I get on the team.

1) Link to player page: Player Page

2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? A two way defenseman who will be able to play solid defense on our own end while moving the puck well on the offensive side.

3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? A team that knows what it takes to win, something I want to be a part of.

4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? Tough to say for sure, but I believe in the top ten.

5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? We go back to the Knights days, and I would like to make new friends!