Create Account

S21 Montreal Impact Combine

Hi I am Jordin FourFour, and i am the GM of the Montreal Impact, If you actually read this, please leave a 5 word description to describe yourself as a member, not a player.

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization?

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room?

3.Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?

4. Leadership is also an important part of the Impact organization, what are some things you can do to exemplify leadership like skills to your teammates?

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you?

6. We are coming off an upsetting first round exit, just after winning the championship in S17, how do you think your player will help us reach the finals again?

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better?

8. Last season we only had 20 pages of discussion in the locker room, will you contribute activity and get to know your fellow players?

9, Link to player page, and player name:

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?

12. Would you rather fight a Lion or a Bear?

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books?

14. Would you consider coming back down to the Impact after you have been drafted?

15. Will you beat up Hallsy with me if he does something stupid :ph34r

16. If you have a problem with another member of the team/management, how would you address that issue?

17. How much TPE do you have currently?

18. If drafted to the Impact, how would you feel **ANSWER HONESTLY**

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

I'm not, it's a stupid MLS soccer team.

Yes, if you weren't an MLS soccer team.

3.Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?
Ye.

4. Leadership is also an important part of the Impact organization, what are some things you can do to exemplify leadership like skills to your teammates?
Leadership is the art of influencing human behaviour so as to accomplish a task or mission in a manner so desired by the leader. - HFFO.

I hate people.

6. We are coming off an upseting first round exit, just after winning the championship in S17, how do you think your player will help us reach the finals again?
I won't, you're an MLS soccer team.

No, especially not for an MLS soccer team.

8. Last season we only had 39 pages of discussion in the locker room, will you contribute activity and get to know your fellow players?
Nope, stupid MLS soccer team.

Look yourself you lazy MLS soccer team bastards.

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?
I hate the MLS.

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?
Laugh because who cares about MLS.

An MLS soccer team.

between 1-6.

14. Would you consider coming back down to the Impact after you have been drafted?
I don't play soccer?

15. Will you beat up Byrde with me if he does something stupid :ph34r
Soccer players are weak, I'll beat up both of you.

16. If you have a problem with another member of the team/management, how would you address that issue?
By posting my issue blatantly and openly in this combine.

More than an MLS soccer team.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

I'm active and can read Smile

If you actually read this, please leave a 5 word description to describe yourself as a member, not a player.

Motivated, real life big deal Smile

The colour blue is nice, and so is Montreal

Activity and leadership

I literally update as soon as I possibly can.

Making sure everyone is doing PT’s, being active in the LR and leaving rep for everyone

Never had a problem with anyone online

6. We are coming off an upseting first round exit, just after winning the championship in S17, how do you think your player will help us reach the finals again?

Leadership, solid core and obviously great stats

If needed, yes, but it doesn’t happen often in the SMJHL

8. Last season we only had 39 pages of discussion in the locker room, will you contribute activity and get to know your fellow players?

Like stated above, yep.

Everything is in my sig, but here you go. Player Page

Yep, I need to win the four star cup.

If it’s well written, give him rep. If it’s a total smash job, then pretty much ignore it.

Lion, it’s more badass

Montreal combine, so #1

Sure, why not. Win another title

Make love, not war. But maybe

PMing him and chatting it out

17. How much TPE do you have currently?[/QUOTE]

187 after this. Not including referrals still coming in and my PT. Plus monday’s activity check. Should be over 200+ by draft time

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Nov 23 2014, 12:20 AM
Hi I am Jordin FourFour, and i am the Co-GM of the Montreal Impact, Lionel Byrde is the head GM. If you actually read this, please leave a 5 word description to describe yourself as a member, not a player.

[b]1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization?

17. How much TPE do you have currently?[/b]

Sure why not

Yep likely

Yes i will til im maxxed

Help them with their builds to become the best they can be

Friendly enough unless you insult me first

Yup im a beast

Not likely but i may add abit of checking to make him more dimentional

Yep i can make 39 pages by myself if i gotta lol

Drew Myers

Id beat them on the ice

Lion

Sure if i dont feel im SHL ready to win ROY i will

When isnt Byrde stupid Wink <3

Same way i did it with 701 learned to ignore him

Umm 160 something

West Kendall

Proud Loving Father Hockey Fanatic

It is a Canadian city with great ties to hockey and I heard they make a mean pea soup as well.

Yes I plan on being on every day and trolling with regulatory

I plan on stacking TPE like fire wood, deep and high

I dont know, I seem to levitate towards a leadership even when its not wanted by others. I have a strong personality and try to pass on what ever knowledge I have on to others.

I would say so, I wont go out of my way to kiss your rear but I will show and treat you with respect until the time that I feel you no longer deserve that respect. After that chances are an amense will never be made and you can go fck off and stay away from me. I try to be light hearted and comical and love to just laugh and make others do the same.

Sweat, blood and tears. I will work hard no matter what role I have been placed in and I will strive to be teh best. I am not disillusioned I know I am not a naturally gifted player or person, I get all my gains by hard work and am proud of that.

Within reason I will do what I can to help out but cant see my self changeing into something I am not, EI. I will never become a dangeling playmaker. I could play a Joe Thorton type of playmaker but I wont ever be Henrik Sedin model.

With a name like Vaseline you know I will slide my way into most conversaions when i see things start to get quite chances are i will have some randomness to add to fire things up.

[Image: d8dd9156d0b999ddec4f429af4d5f8dc.png]

BUBBA

Absolute 100% I strive to be the best I can be but I do not get there at the expenses of others, I would rather fail as a team then win as a individual.

Depends on the situation , I do not shit talk.

Lion I hate cats. They stink and piss and shit EVERY where and spray and are annoying and .....

Right in the middle thats not an insult I just have strong ties to BC

Sure where ever Ican be used and be productive

If it helps the team as a whole, sure why not.

Confront them privately or seek the advice of a higher up on how to handle the situation with class.

166 I belive is the correct number.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Accidental double post. Darn mobile. Please delete

please leave a 5 word description to describe yourself as a member, not a player.
Active, motivated, trustworthy, dedicated, awesome

Looking for an excellent group of guys to join and grow with as hockey players.

I believe I am active enough and more than willing(if called upon) to organize LR activities.

I will do every PT I'm capable of doing. I'm some what of a TPE whore. I'll do anything for it!

Take control of the locker room and make myself available for anybody lower than myself or anybody else.

Very, I haven't met a person yet I couldn't get along with.

I will be a fast progressing goalie and step up when called upon. Your only as good as your stats.

The team is number one. If i need to make changes to help the team become even better than I am willing.

Of course. Teammates are your brothers in arms. It is important to stay available and active. The closer you are the more communication there will be and less problems

In sig

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?The team is above all. We will only be judged by our record and stats. If that means sitting back most games than so be it.

Honestly probably ignore it. Depending on who writes it, exact words, who it's directed at. If i feel it's out of line I'd bring it up with a GM

A bear. I'd have a better chance out running a Bear.

If it would provide my player with a better opportunity to grow and be successful than yes.

I would always have your back in any fight.

I would discuss it with a GM or whoever needs to hear that kind of stuff. I never really have problems.

167 before the activity check tomorrow and the chunk we get for the combines

I am nice Latvian playa.

Impact Wrestling? No? Phew! ..... [i]

i'll try[/i]

I'll try x2

Leaving reps Huh

I'm an enemy. lol

Yup, no problems.

From goalie to player? Well, that's weard.

Maybe

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=45269

99% ego, 1% team........why you looking at me like that?

I just gave +1 rep to HabsFanFromOntario

Snake

Just a second, I will throw my dice........#3!

Why not?

Byrde?...Hello, who is this?

I'm not a drama king

Because you are a SMJHL team, just like the others I'd have no issue playing for.

Yes, have proven that previously although much more in the "other" league.

I'll be updating as often as I can, depending on my earnings for the week.

None. I have proven unreliable here in the past so I can't expect to take a leadership role for my team.

Usually I have no problem with this. I have references from several members if needed.

Willing to play any role needed for my new team, so have flexibility with the roster.

Sure.

39 pages? I have 45+ page threads all by myself...although the content is questionable and has already seen me warned here in the SHL.

Jigsaw McGraw

Prefer a balanced approach. Having a successful player usually converts to having a successful team I have found.

Lay in wait until they f*ck up somewhere else, then unleash a reign of terror down upon them. Or get passive aggressive and secretly hate them.

Lion, because in the end, it's really just a big pussy.

=1st

Possibly if it makes the most sense for both parties.

No, we should have an enforcer on the team for things like that.

via PM. I prefer to keep shit like that out of the public domain

*High risk, High Reward, Boobies.

[Image: jigsaw1.png]

PERSON WHO CAN SCOR GOLS

It's the only good MLS team besides the Galaxy B|

I like talking.

Only on Mondays. And Tuesdays. And any other day that ends in day.

The only way to be a leader is to make sure your guys know that we're here to win.

On a scale of 1-10, Mr. Rogers.

Yeah sorry about that... Rolleyes

Sure! Anything I need to be.

THIRTY NINE????? I DID TWENTY PAGES ALONE IN THE STL LOCKER ROOM.

Nils Wahlstrom, player page in bio.

Yes, absolutely.

By punching that motherf-cker in the face, and then creating a follow up article about how he got drunk and punched a waitress.

A bear! Just fall asleep.

Probably #2 or #3

I don't plan on making an SHL roster right away, so yes.

ILL GRAB THE STICKS

Sit in a corner and cry

5 word description to describe yourself as a member, not a player: Reddit, pimp shit, slayer #swag

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization? Honestly don't know much about any SMJHL team so which ever team takes me will be my fav.

Yeah, I'm pretty regular, make some graphics, post some stuff, I like to do team media.

Every week and every PT

I'm an older member of the forums so I think with that comes some maturity and level headedness. I try to keep things elevated to some level, but understand that it's still a locker room and it's there for fun.

Yeah, I get along fine with almost anyone.

I'm pretty set on being the best d-man the SMJHL has ever had. And I'll be come back for multiple years. My ultimate goal is an SMJHL 3-peat.

Of course.

I can do 39 pages alone.

Stacker Pentecost, | Player Page | Update Page |

Obviously, I want to win championship not individual awards.

It's just light jest, use it as motivation for my team mates to stay active stay regular and prove them wrong come playoff time.

Both at once. Just to make it fair.

It's honestly, from the bottom of my heart a 6 way tie for 1st-6th.

Yes, I hope to come back twice.

I imagine you're more than capable enough to take Byrde by yourself Wink

If another member of the team is doing something that is upsetting others by accident, just talk to them casually. If they do something that hurts others on purpose take it up with management.

Loyal, hard-working, laid back, competitive

I'm interested in joining a team that wants me. If the Impact is that team then I'm all for it.

I'm already quite active and am willing to bring that to the locker room.

I eagerly await every Monday to be able to use my activity check and training on my player.

Keep everyone positive when the going gets tough. I'm also pretty good at reaching compromises.

I'm one of the easiest people to get along with. Takes a lot to make me snap.

I think I can provide that steady defensive presence that makes a difference in a 7 game series.

If I'm convinced it will help us win then I'll do what the team needs me to do.

I will. I hate inactivity so I'll do my best to spark conversation and keep it going.

Mariusz Kwik

I'm all for the team. I want the team to win. I've felt never better then winning championships with my team.

I write an article about how things really are on the Impact. I'm rather good at rebuttals as my Sportsmanship in Hockey article convinced a professor to change his views on hockey for the better.

Some battles are best not fought.

It's Montreal. Big hockey city. I'd say between a 1-3.

Of course I would. I'll probably need to come back considering my player type.

You don't need my help.

Through PM. Never want a possible misunderstanding to be blown out of proportion.

Right now a 172 TPE with another 5 on the way tomorrow.

I am Agarbargar's fine GF

My boo played there.

Yeah

Yes

I dont know. I can be more active for you guys if you draft me

I think so

Lots of scoring

Perhaps

I will do my best!

Chernika Banananov is my name.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=44350

Yes

Write my own?

Tiger

1st

Yes

Who is that?

I wouldn't get into a problem.

170 something.

[QUOTE=FourFour,Nov 22 2014, 09:20 PM]Hi I am Jordin FourFour, and i am the Co-GM of the Montreal Impact, Lionel Byrde is the head GM. If you actually read this, please leave a 5 word description to describe yourself as a member, not a player.
I'd go with lazy :ph34r:

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization? I was an Impact with Blaine

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room? well I won't go inactive

3.Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities? yep

4. Leadership is also an important part of the Impact organization, what are some things you can do to exemplify leadership like skills to your teammates? I can help explain the way things work to noobs

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you? id say very friendly

6. We are coming off an upseting first round exit, just after winning the championship in S17, how do you think your player will help us reach the finals again? I'll play like Justin Williams in the playoffs

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better? maybe very slightly

8. Last season we only had 39 pages of discussion in the locker room, will you contribute activity and get to know your fellow players? oh hell ya

9, Link to player page, and player name: I'm on my phone. Too hard to do

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself? yep

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond? remain classy but stand up for the team

12. Would you rather fight a Lion or a Bear? man bear pig

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books? 1

14. Would you consider coming back down to the Impact after you have been drafted? ya

15. Will you beat up Byrde with me if he does something stupid :ph34r ya fuck him

16. If you have a problem with another member of the team/management, how would you address that issue? through the GM

17. How much TPE do you have currently? like 170