Create Account

Heads Up!

Slight problem going on, today may end up being a rest day unfortunately. It will be fixed, hopefully ASAP but I can't make any guarantees on any games being simmed or PBPed tonight. Sorry guys, and gals. We're working to fix this.

Today will not be a rest day, however the results of games 207-210 have changed due to a saving issue, I know someone did a PbP for one of those games you will still get the pay but your thread will be replaced with a game summary. So, just keep an eye out for new results for games 207-210. These are games from Wednesday, the final day of games prior to the deadline.

The rigging is getting harder, isn't it. :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by clivebixby@Feb 24 2012, 05:42 PM
The rigging is getting harder, isn't it.  :ph34r:

:lol: Ilike

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Joker5123@Feb 24 2012, 05:22 PM
Today will not be a rest day, however the results of games 207-210 have changed due to a saving issue, I know someone did a PbP for one of those games you will still get the pay but your thread will be replaced with a game summary. So, just keep an eye out for new results for games 207-210. These are games from Wednesday, the final day of games prior to the deadline.

This is going to be discussed because there are two teams that would then get cheated out of points

The results will be going back to the ORIGINAL results and we will pick up from there

Quote:Originally posted by lightningbolt444@Feb 24 2012, 05:12 PM
The results will be going back to the ORIGINAL results and we will pick up from there

yes bolt to da rescue!

Quote:Originally posted by lightningbolt444@Feb 24 2012, 07:12 PM

:ahh!: Bowdown

Yep, so basic summary.

Results will be the original, bolt will be simming the rest of the season and I will be simming the playoffs. No rest day today, however very unlikely we get a PbP tonight.

Nightmare def missing the playoffs now, simmer's team gonna go on a run from 3rd to first :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Munk@Feb 24 2012, 08:13 PM

yes bolt to da rescue!
watta star

Thanks for the heads up!!!1!