Create Account

How long will you remain in SHL?

Just wondering how long you guys think you'll spend in the SHL

I joined first when I was 18 and I'm 23 now. That's a steady 5 years. This community is so strong that I feel if I left permanently I'd lose a lot of good friends I've made over the years

I envision a day when were all retired with grandchildren and still complaining about uncapped TPE Smile)

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

As long as the people here are still cool, I'll stay. Cheers

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Until I get banned.

S200 and beyond.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

I don't really see me stopping anytime soon. Since finding this back in December I've really come to enjoy sim leagues so maybe I'll go through periods of inactivity but all in all I think I'll stick around.

Most games I tend to put in long terms with. I played Hattrick, the football sim, for about.....13 years. Still think about going back to it from time to time. and another game, SmallBall, a baseball managing game, I played for about 15 years. I'm committed haha.

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]

I don't know if I will be here after university. When I joined I was 14 (god, I know, I've literally grown up with some of you), and I turn 19 this year. I give myself 3/4 years at the most

Some of the close friendships I've developed here over the years are things I don't want to lose though

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

I don't know I'm pretty sure I was 16 when I joined the original shl. I've just turned 25. I doubt you'll ever get rid of me at this point.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

I'm almost at a year... i don't see myself ever leaving. It's a fun hobby/community and takes about as much time as you want it to.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis@Jun 2 2015, 11:46 AM
I'm almost at a year... i don't see myself ever leaving.  It's a fun hobby/community and takes about as much time as you want it to.

This.

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis@Jun 2 2015, 10:46 AM
  It's a fun hobby/community and takes about as much time as you want it to.

^^ That. As long as the SHL is still running, ill probably be around for awhile, activity may decrease. But ill still be checking in.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis@Jun 2 2015, 10:46 AM
I'm almost at a year... i don't see myself ever leaving.  It's a fun hobby/community and takes about as much time as you want it to.

Yeahthat

Russia can't even attempt to get rid of me haha

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Jun 2 2015, 12:44 PM
I don't know I'm pretty sure I was 16 when I joined the original shl. I've just turned 25. I doubt you'll ever get rid of me at this point.
Christ.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Jun 2 2015, 11:51 AM

Christ.

To be fair he took like a 20 season break in between then and now. Tongue

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I have already fallen in love with the league and the community as a whole. I think I will be here for a very long time.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jun 2 2015, 09:53 AM

To be fair he took like a 20 season break in between then and now. Tongue
I believe that Jesster is one of the people who were on the original shl in 2007 when they used the ea NHL series to Sim. So been even longer

Actually, who is still here that was on that version of shl?

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]