Create Account

How long will you remain in SHL?

Quote:Originally posted by Kaisonious@Aug 21 2016, 10:14 PM

Was Quinn the guy who was saying they were 15 and was mad everyone was being mean to him?

Yeah that's me.

Quote:Originally posted by WhereIsWatkins@Aug 21 2016, 09:15 PM

Yeah that's me.

I thought it was <a href='index.php?showuser=2012' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jepox</a>

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Aug 21 2016, 10:16 PM

I thought it was <a href='index.php?showuser=2012' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jepox</a>

Actually it was Eggy216 I heard.

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Aug 21 2016, 08:16 PM

wait what did I do

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Jepox@Aug 21 2016, 09:17 PM

wait what did I do

You're a multi.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Aug 21 2016, 08:18 PM

You're a multi.
I'm a WHAT? :o

Said this when he "quit the league"

This is why you don't let 15 year olds on the site.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WhereIsWatkins@Aug 21 2016, 08:15 PM

Yeah that's me.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Pure shit, Jesus Smile) take your licks and just keep on as yourself, don't cheap out with a multi.

@[whoever is DC head], does this count as a multi? What happens?

Quote:Originally posted by WhereIsWatkins@Aug 21 2016, 07:14 PM

Cause I wanted to say fuck you and leave but still love the site itself. Also as far as begging for attention, why would I come back and tell no one about me if I wanted attention?

I was literally willing to give that all up. I just wanted to enjoy my time but whatever xD

lol what????

you made that post crying about how everything was mean to you (but you had 6 multis and this doesn't help your cause even though you were gonna record that podcast with your "brother" who has coincidentally also gone inactive (???) ) and then you fucked over Seattle so you could start over (pretty sure having 2 players at the same time is illegal but w/e i guess the rules don't apply to you). Pretty sure nobody had a problem with you except for you lying about having so many multis Smile)

i think you're an ok guy (except for that one time you blew up on Jepox (or yourself) in the SBL chatbox (lol) but c'mon man you're making it hard for anything to take your side

1 luv

always here to spread knowledge

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Well this is shitty.

BRB, making a new account.

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Aug 21 2016, 08:22 PM

lol what????

you made that post crying about how everything was mean to you (but you had 6 multis and this doesn't help your cause even though you were gonna record that podcast with your "brother" who has coincidentally also gone inactive (???) ) and then you fucked over Seattle so you could start over (pretty sure having 2 players at the same time is illegal but w/e i guess the rules don't apply to you). Pretty sure nobody had a problem with you except for you lying about having so many multis Smile)

i think you're an ok guy (except for that one time you blew up on [b]Jepox (or yourself
) in the SBL chatbox (lol) but c'mon man you're making it hard for anything to take your side

1 luv

always here to spread knowledge[/b]
:facepalm:

Quote:Originally posted by Jepox@Aug 21 2016, 07:24 PM

:facepalm:

can never be 2 sure that 2 aren't quinn 2 boo

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by WhereIsWatkins@Aug 21 2016, 08:22 PM
Well this is shitty.

What did you honestly expect?

You know what won't be shitty? Take back <a href='index.php?showuser=2090' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Quinn</a>, own up to leaving Seattle and "leaving the site for good" when you just make a multi and stick around, and chirp back anytime someone mentions it from here on out like a regular person. This is a life lesson: you made a mistake, take your beating and move forward. Don't cower behind a new identity, that's not fixing anything.

CRUTCH IS MY DADDY

[Image: aOowRDF.png]