Create Account

GLU's 2000 Post/I'm Back Presser! FINISHED

Hey everyone along with making my return I have also just hit the 2000 mark on my attempts at being a post whore.

That being said, David Benson is finally ready to field questions about his whereabouts, the future of his career and well anything you lovely people wanna know.

The floor is yours, answers well probably not be done for a bit Wink

So I guess I didn't know but pressers include me talking about you now. With that being said here's my thoughts...

probablydrunk: Can't say I know you the greatest, we've never been teammates or talked much. From what I know you're a good guy and you've developed a fine player in Patrick Brumm. Hamilton's lucky to have you!

easymoneysniper: STERLING KNIGHT! You're a beauty ems, been apart of a lot of leagues with you both current and failed attempts. You always do the best you can to contribute to a league's success and to your own. I remember playing against you in the SMJHL for a season and would love to be your teammate someday if ever possible. You're a great guy, cheers man!

TML99: Man I love my avatar soon but I will sadly be changing it; and likely remaining Star Wars related. I believe I had the pleasure of being your GM in the Prospects Showcase and knew you'd be a great player in this league. All the best in your career and maybe someday we'll get to play together down the road Cheers

Eggy's Multi: I haven't been around so I don't know you by username, it seems you've changed it because I do remember your player. You're a highly regarded defensive prospect and I bet you'll live up to it. You also played for the Falcons - I don't like that but all good.

Ballerstorm: You're one of the guys I missed most. You came into this league almost unknown and quickly became the most highly regarded prospect in your first season. You reminded me of myself and I did what I could to help you get places. I'm so glad we got to be teammates and am sad we couldn't win a championship together. You've already become a better player than myself and I'm okay with that. Some day we must be teammates again, that's for sure. As for the horseshoes - I'll explain at the end of this thing.

Kel: You're still Jon to me btw. I missed you dude. So glad you brought me aboard the greatest SMJHL team there is along with being my GM in SBA as well. You were the first to ever predict I'd be drafted first overall here and I've learned a lot from you. Thanks for helping me develop into the player I am. Also vacate your co-gm spot already so I can takeover someday, k bye.

Cuffy: Yes to a certain extent, read the bottom of this. Also yes I still plan on coming back to SBA just not right away. Sorry to disappear on the team like that. You're a good man Wink

Panda: Again I'll explain at the end so everyone can know. You've done a lot for many leagues I've been in. It's too bad SSF folded and never got the reboot we tried for. I have a lot of respect for you here and we both came out of the same draft class here so there's that.

:mac: I unfortunately never had the pleasure of getting to know you very well. Apparently you're an SMJHL commissioner now, congrats I guess I wasn't around for that. A lot of respect for what you do in this league and your player.

Deener: This fucking guy. What a big fucking beauty. This is the only time I'm going to use profane fucking language. I haven't known anyone on this site longer than you, you've grown up a shit ton since I first knew you. Many great memories, and many more. Now get me a sweet ass contract this offseason you fucking gorgeous son of a bitch.

GCool: Love the GoT avatar :D and otherwise I don't know you much. Your player looks like he should have a good career. I don't know what else to talk about here other than I remember you being an admin on the baseball sim and doing nothing :lol: but I'll definitely make some money at your expense. Wink

Chris-McZehrl: I've never personally talked to you on this site, not sure why. You're very outspoken regarding this league and are definitely passionate about it. You've probably annoyed many people on this site but never me personally. You had a hell of a player just retire recently and I'm sure VLAD will be just as good. I wish I had the commitment level to this league that you did.

ORIGINSZ: You're right I don't know you, I do know you were a ROTY before I emerged into the SHL the next season though Wink I won't say anything bad about you. However, I will say that your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries! If you didn't get that I don't know that I want to know you :( but kidding. You're a heck of a player and I'd be teammates with you any day.

micool32: Thanks Toki! Glad to be your teammate and glad to be back. Also wicked avatar, I bet we would probably have a lot in common. Hopefully we can get back to the playoffs next season Smile

r1c3bowl22: Put me on the Sweden roster and I'll explain Tongue kidding I will explain after I'm done all this at the end. I don't know you a lot but I think you're a cool guy. You easily recruited me to Team Sweden when I joined and was one of the first people I talked to on this site. Would love to help Sweden win a gold medal someday soon.

HFFO: IIRC we both live in the same town which I think is pretty neat. You're a very active member on this site and from what I know of you a cool guy. I don't really know what else to say I've been typing for far too long now lol.

Ohtaay: HI ALES! ;Wink My captain that led us to a Four Star Cup. You're one of my favourite people on this site. I wish we could be teammates again. You've taught me a lot about the site and developing my player. Our players are very similar and one day I will be better, somehow, just wait. Wink

BluesBoy71: I like the Blues, you like them too. I don't know you that well, but hey what the hell. I'll talk about you in rhymes, as I've done so far zero times. Your player Griffon Simons is a beaut, he's also totally very cute. But that's all I shall say, so have a great fucking day.

Horseshoes: As many have asked, yes I played a lot of horseshoes this summer. I'm currently the top ranked (sanctioned) player in Canada (this link is proof and now you all know my name and I don't give a damn), and yes there is actually a competitive professional organization for the sport. I went to the World Championships this summer in Topeka, Kansas. I won my qualifying group to advance to the final championship round of 16 and finished 10th. I've been doing this since I was seven years old thanks to my family who is very involved in the game. I was a two-time under 18 World Champion a long time ago. I'd be more than happy to answer anything you want to know about that.

in

I'm down

I missed seeing your avatar around
I like it

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Sep 14 2015, 03:22 PM
I missed seeing your avatar around
I like it

Ilike

Do me

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Missed you buddy. How did the horse shoes go?

Welcome back, GLU.

Are u a horseshoe champ

[Image: cuffana.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Cuffy@Sep 14 2015, 05:04 PM
Are u a horseshoe champ

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Give'r

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Hi

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Make some money at my expense!

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by Cuffy@Sep 14 2015, 04:04 PM
Are u a horseshoe champ

Perhaps Hmm

I demand to be here :unsure:

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!