Create Account

Minnesota calling - Ask me questions

After spending three enjoyable seasons down in the SHL junior leagues with the always contending Montreal Impact, Michael Gerrard has finally been called up and will take on the challenge that is playing in the SHL. Minnesota used to send down him for two consecutive seasons after acquiring Gerrard's rights in the third round of the season 25 draft.

Gerrard has had a very successful junior career that saw him be a part of three consecutive seasons where Montreal ended up with .500+ winning percentage. While they took onto the playoffs in big fashion in year one and two by being stopped just in the Four Star Cup finals, last year went in different fashion. After posting an all time record setting 70 point regular season, Montreal just couldn't out their pieces together in the postseason and had to go out in the first round already.

Today, Michael Gerrard and his agent learned that the Minnesota Chiefs organization has decided to call him up to bolster up their forward line behind Scotty Reay and the Icelandic warrior whose name I can't look up right now because I'm on my phone.

Ask me questions!

--------------------

how does it feel to finally make the big leagues?
I've been waiting for it a long time now. Actually I would've also been comfortable with staying for yet another year but it appears that Minnesota needs whatever I can contribute in the rink. Right now, I'm really pumped. The season start is still a but away but I will be 100 percent ready when my name is called. The crowd is gathering up in the locker room, we have had some guys who are very focal, a new crucial free agent signing. It's going to be a good season.
which historic Chief player would you compare yourself to?
I don't know who played for this franchise.
who would be your ideal linemates in Minny and why?
I'd rather say the question is what line they are placing me on. Personally, I don't care which line exactly and how much I do end up playing. We're playing to win, and I'm goin gto be giving it my all when it's needed.
Stevo how much tpe u got here ?
Eh, I just closed my update thread but I'll take a wild guess out of my head anyway. I think I had 96 tpe banked over the threshold of the 350 cap, so if I'm doing the math right - chances is rather not -, that should leave me with 291 tpe or something. I have to go and check that up again. With the weeklies of today, and the mock draft I could possibly crack 300 this week though.
Let me kick your ass in SBA please.
No way, I still have some time to play with Sisk before he rides into the sunset. He scores too much though, I shouldn't have raised his scoring so much. Leo's a good player, keep working there... Point guards need a lot of time and updates before you really deliver consistently top notch stats. Oh, and I still have a flaw or two in my build there.
Are you happy with where u landed?
I'm pretty pleased with where I finally ended up. Prior to the season 25 draft, I was contacted by no team and took that as a sign that my services weren't that much desired in the league. Now that I'm in Minnesota, it's a familiar situation with a former GM of mine in Garbanzo being my GM once again. We seem to be a young team, aiming and trending upwards so I'm looking forward to what this season brings.
Who do you think you are telling he grader not to grade this?
Because I'm Munk, and this is my league. Bow down to the king and his greatness.
How's life been for ya here in the SHL compared to the SBA?
I like the locker rooms, I like the bigger member base, I don't like the sport. Don't think I'll stick around after Gerrard though, the way how you have to whore yourself on here to earn max points isn't it for me.
Why can't leonardo dicaprio win an Oscar?
Because he deserves one, but the panel decided to let him on the loose as the ongoing running joke of this generation of actors.
What line do you expect to be on?
I think it's realistically spoken if I say that third line is realistic, second line is optimistic, and fourth line was be deserved for the scrub that Gerrard is.
How many seasons away are the Chiefs from being competitive?
My dear hope is that we're competing for the playoffs this season already.
How would you describe Minnesota's locker room?
Very humorous, quite active. With a couple more of actives inserted into our lineup I think this could be one of the best locker rooms around the league, because there lots of talkative people in there.
What are your goals for your rookie season?
Go full George Best mode on the SHL. George Best knew how to make the most out of his life.
Why should anyone believe in the Chiefs' rebuild?
Because we have lots of studs who can't wait to kick the other team's asses. I assume Argar is good with tinkering and creating these STHS lines so I'm very optimistic that the future is very bright in cold Minneapolis.
Favorite moment in the smjhl?
There's nothing in particular that I'd like to point out right now. Overall it was just a great experience for me that I wouldn't want to miss looking back. The locker room and management in Montreal is top notch, really something that sets them apart on the junior level.
How soon are you going to bring a cup to Minnesota?
As soon as I get my SBA championships swagger turned on over here.
What are your thoughts on GarBadzo. Will you join me in overthrowing him?
The revolution starts today. Bring your forks, folks. We're not going to stop until the international communism has reached new heights, and we're starting out in cold Minnesota to iron us out.
Wie sehr würdest du dich freuen, wenn VLAD McZ bei den Chiefs unterschreibt? Morgen!
That's one thing that I'd really like to see. We're still a pretty young team, up and coming for sure, but I think VLAD would fit perfectly into this core we have right here. Adding you would have an effect on other free agents as well in the future, and since we're the only two germans left here we have to team up for once. Wink

how does it feel to finally make the big leagues?

which historic Chief player would you compare yourself to?

who would be your ideal linemates in Minny and why?

Stevo how much tpe u got here ?

Let me kick your ass in SBA please.

Are you happy with where u landed?

Who do you think you are telling he grader not to grade this?

How's life been for ya here in the SHL compared to the SBA?

Why can't leonardo dicaprio win an Oscar?

What line do you expect to be on?

How many seasons away are the Chiefs from being competitive?

What are your goals for your rookie season?

Why should anyone believe in the Chiefs' rebuild?

Favorite moment in the smjhl?

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

How soon are you going to bring a cup to Minnesota?

What are your thoughts on GarBadzo. Will you join me in overthrowing him?

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

bumpy bump

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Dec 31 2015, 04:39 PM

Sexual

Wie sehr würdest du dich freuen, wenn VLAD McZ bei den Chiefs unterschreibt? Morgen!

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by Chris-McZehrl@Jan 4 2016, 06:31 PM
Ich muss da ja nochmal auf Englisch weiter oben antworten, aber ich würde mich absolut freuen wenn du zu uns kommst. So viele Deutsche sind wir ja gar nicht mehr hier, also sollten wir uns schleunigst zusammen tun. Wink Das Team ist jung und aufstrebend, du würdest also gut da reinpassen.
Insofern: Nicht lang schnacken, Kopf in'n Nacken!