Create Account

Need cash

(Don't grade yet)

Sign up here. Actually I don't know if I will ever finish this because I got other work to do, but let's try it.

Now I actually even started this woo.

To set this straight - people where I start out with "Uh hi [...]" I honestly have no idea which team they play on, how their player's name is and all that stuff. I guess <a href='index.php?showuser=1546' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Slappydoodle</a> was right to call me out for slapping that sentence alone next to the names. As you can see, I tried to go a bit further.

Interview r1cebowl22
Uh hi. I'm sorry, but I have not even the slightest idea who you are. Your blue name suggests that you're an important guy around here, but from my memory I'd say we haven't interacted once. Let's change that. Tongue
Interview HabsFanFromOntario
Uh hi. I'm sorry, but I have not even the slightest idea who you are. Well scratch that actually, I remember seeing your name in thread with the whole JPL situation and his player's name and you were around on VHL when I first signed up there. Maybe? Could be, I don't know.
Interview Dangles13
Uh hi. I'm sorry, but I have not even the slightest idea who you are. I may have seen your name around the board a time or two though.
Interview Deener
Well I know you're the Texas GM. That's about it. And you're strict at enforcing your code of conduct with the Renegades, at least you were in the beginning?
Interview Nereus
Uh hi. I'm sorry, but I have not even the slightest idea who you are. You're posting a lot of pepes though, that's what I remember at least when the popcorn eating guy avatar appeared. And it could be that we
Interview Bojo

Interview easymoneysniper

Interview Slappydoodle
Uh hi. I'm sorry, but I have not even the slightest idea who you are. Maybe we'll have a chance to talk rather sooner than later; i guess I'll just have to stalk you the next time I'll see you around on the boards. Not that it matters anyway because I figure you're not that fond of me either way.
Interview Eggy216
It ain't a presser, if it isn't about eggy! All kidding aside
Interview GoodLeftUndone

Interview Chris McZehrl

Interview Allen
Uh hi. I'm sorry, but I have not even the slightest idea who you are. If my memory doesn't fuck me up entirely right now, I think you have something to do with the Renegades but don't hold me to that.
Interview TheNextGreatOne

Interview BluesBoy71

Interview EuroCap

Interview vbottassnoods
Uh hi. I'm sorry, but I have not even the slightest idea who you are. Your name gives away that you're Finnish so yeah for more Europeans in these sim leagues.
Interview jaladolar

Interview 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD
701 is a fun dude from my short period of knowing him. He's had his tries with SBA and VHL so I mostly know him from SBA but it remains engraved in my menory that you paid for SHL money with the real benjamins I think? Anyways, he is a presence in the Militia LR so as a fellow Montreal alumni I salute you.
Interview TheLastOlympian07

Interview WeWantTaro
Uh hi. I'm sorry, but I have not even the slightest idea who you are. Maybe we'll get in touch soon.
Interview Baelor Swift
Babe. <3 One of the very, very few guys on here that I'm actually glad to have met. Incredibly happy that we got to share a locker room again here in Minnesota, even though I recall you saying that player had a down year. If that ever happens again, take a look at Gerrard if he isn't retired yet and have a good laugh. He's having down years all over his career without even having a breakout season ever. Hope you're staying with the team long term because it motivates me to log in twice or thrice a day constantly. Argar is gonna give you a spanking if you leave him alone with me.
Interview Confusion

Interview BeanSnoodie
Beans!
Interview Raven

Interview McGraw
It's only fitting that I'm ending this confusing presser with you, as you paved your way into my heart with that very first NSFW gif you posted.

Hi

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

sure

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

;Wink

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Ok

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

signed

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

WOOOOOOO

wait wrong MTL guy

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Sisk

As you requested, sir

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Stevo!

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

No no no...ok

Du solltest mich besser nicht vergessen

[Image: ad486a-1460052233.jpg]

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

I want the longest talk to be about me please.

hello

RIP Mac & 701

Steverino

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]