Create Account

Cancer

Sorry to hear this man, you'll be in my prayers! Wishing you all the best Cheers

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

sad news, but i wish you all the best. B)

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Sorry to hear about this man, sending you strength and good wishes. Smile

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Damn :( cancers a cunt

[Image: cuffana.png]

Sorry to hear about that dude, keep your head up. You'll kick whatever it is in the ass.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1583' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>GCool</a> to give you an idea of the size of my tumor:

[Image: QlWK9AX.jpg]
You can see it under my left ear, and see how far it sticks out in comparison to my right side.

And fresh out of surgery:
[Image: ADixwfm.jpg]

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Dude that's a rough deal!

I hope all goes as well as it can. As far as help, I don't have any personal intimate experience with cancer personally. Not to say I have not been effected by it through family and friends. Best bet would be going straight to a support group for help, support and answer's. I joined a chronic pain one a while back and it was nothing like I expected it to be.

Best of luck.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Good luck, man. Stay positive!

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Wow, Ragnar, that looks gnarly! Can't say I'll post pics on here of my surgery. Wink

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Jun 18 2016, 01:27 PM
Wow, Ragnar, that looks gnarly! Can't say I'll post pics on here of my surgery. Wink

Lol. Yeah please don't.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Jun 18 2016, 03:27 PM
[Image: tumblr_nqnzu8Mqrf1tp719lo1_540.gif]

Just wanted to give everyone an update!

I went in for surgery this morning and it went very well. It was a flawless orchiectomy. The doctors said that the results of the biopsy will be available in a week, and that I shouldn't really move or do anything until then anyway. This will obviously kill me financially, since I'm a contractor and don't receive any paid medical leave, but my parents have been generous enough to pay my rent and other bills until I'm back on my feet and can work back into things.

The pain is real - I mean the incision was rather large and I can't really bend my leg yet - but nothing can be more painful than what I've experienced over the past few weeks. I mean SERIOUSLY, try living like Johnny Knoxville for a few weeks without massive amounts of drugs, and you might know what it's like. Wink

I just want to thank everyone for their support here. Everyone's been really cool, and my friends and family also thank you for keeping me in good spirits. I really hope to report that all cancer cells have officially been excised in a few weeks. Cheers

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Jun 23 2016, 08:09 PM
Just wanted to give everyone an update!

I went in for surgery this morning and it went very well. It was a flawless orchiectomy. The doctors said that the results of the biopsy will be available in a week, and that I shouldn't really move or do anything until then anyway. This will obviously kill me financially, since I'm a contractor and don't receive any paid medical leave, but my parents have been generous enough to pay my rent and other bills until I'm back on my feet and can work back into things.

The pain is real - I mean the incision was rather large and I can't really bend my leg yet - but nothing can be more painful than what I've experienced over the past few weeks. I mean SERIOUSLY, try living like Johnny Knoxville for a few weeks without massive amounts of drugs, and you might know what it's like. Wink

I just want to thank everyone for their support here. Everyone's been really cool, and my friends and family also thank you for keeping me in good spirits. I really hope to report that all cancer cells have officially been excised in a few weeks. Cheers
Get well bb. <3

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

glad to hear everything went well GCool Cheers

my only question is... do you get to keep your nut like how if you get a tooth pulled you can keep it Smile)

gud that everything is good. Cheers are u still gud financially?

srry if dis is rude, am drunk

[Image: hallsy.png]