Create Account

Levi Watkins Introduction

Hello! My name is Levi and I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm new to this idea of simulation sports leagues so I might need some help figuring out how it all works. I haven't really browsed through the forums fully yet but from what I've seen this looks like a great place.

I just want to introduce myself, because how else am I supposed to make friends here?

You already have my name, but here's a couple facts about me.

- I'm 16 years old and going into 11th Grade
- I was born in Calgary but my family moved to F all River, Nova Scotia, Canada a couple years ago
- I play two sports, hockey and volleyball
- I'm a guy. In case you were wondering because I get asked due to how my name can be both male and female
- I'm pumped to spend the last half of the summer on the water and now making the best plays possible

I realised after I created my player that the season is already underway which I'm sure means my player isn't going to go high in the pro draft but I'm super excited anyways to start my career.

And as a message to GM's, I just want you too know that I plan on having the most money, TPE, and posts out of any player in my draft class. I'm going to be super active in order to compensate for joining after the SMJHL draft.

That said, hi SMJHL GM's. Give me a nice big contract so I can help you wreck ass this season with your teams.

Smile)

Fam this is so weird Smile)

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Daniel#BigGucciGang@Aug 21 2016, 09:07 PM
Fam this is so weird Smile)

I needed something Rolleyes

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]