Create Account

Hamilton Steelhawks Announcement

I am sure many of you have heard through the grapevine or have just guessed but effective immediately I will be stepping down as GM of the Hamilton Steelhawks and <a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>McJesus</a> will be taking over for me.

I really regret that this had to happen as I like the SHL a lot and I enjoy being a GM but I do not have the time to properly do my job and Hallsy has really picked up my slack in my absence. He will be a great GM for the team and did a good job of getting this rebuild to where it is now.

I won't be retiring my player and I will still pop in when I have time and one day if my schedule ever frees up I would like to go back to being a TPE/post whore. I want to thank <a href='index.php?showuser=1269' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-34'>Tanner</a> for everything he did for me and all he taught me before giving me the keys to the team. I have a great deal of respect for him and if anyone doubts how much he knows his shit just look at how his success followed him to NEW.

I will take any questions you have now.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

what a Scrub

Just kidding, babe ;Wink I blame Seguin's ass in this

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Legend Wink

Best if luck with the outside the league priorities, hope to see you around still. Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

You are a great dude and I miss you in the LR tremendously, sad to see you stepping down and best of luck in the future.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

I'd play for Hallsy. Sorry to see you go Dangles, wish you the best

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

No questions. Just thanks so much for being so helpful and welcoming in the Vancouver LR when I first joined and always willing to help. I don't know everyone's thoughts regarding you Dangles but you've been nothing short of of awesome for me. _/ _/_/

Here's hoping you can stick around in some regard cause would hate to see yah disappear all together. Hopefully when you come we will have the steelhawks respectable again for yah.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Booooooooooo

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

I didn't want to believe it, but I guess I have to now. Good luck with whatever comes next for you, one of the best members of the league for sure Cheers

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

gudbye dangles ;(

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Aggrieved

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2wnhL6kLK7g"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2wnhL6kLK7g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

:((

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

One of my favorite members :( hope to see you around whenever you are free Dangles.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Best of luck Dangles Cheers

:((

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Gutted about this. I was looking forward to working with you and being part of your rebuild.

Hope you get everything sorted soon bud.