1. raiders
2. Whalers
3. Scarecrows
4. Falcons
5. Militia
6. Firebirds
7. Mammoths
8. Knights

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Halifax was in the finals, shouldn't they only have 2 balls?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Yeah that makes no sense at all.

Commish doesn't even know the conferences, what a joke :lol:

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

lol what

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@Nov 29 2016, 11:21 AM
Yeah that makes no sense at all.

Commish doesn't even know the conferences, what a joke :lol:

I used regular season standings, switching to playoff format.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Nov 29 2016, 03:25 PM

I used regular season standings, switching to playoff format.

forgiven Wink

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17@Nov 29 2016, 11:28 AM

forgiven Wink

Corrected, thank you for kindly pointing out my mistake.

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Nov 29 2016, 04:31 PM

Corrected, thank you for kindly pointing out my mistake.

I think Colorado and Montreal also get 5 balls because they got kicked out in the first round too unless the format got changed.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Nov 29 2016, 11:35 AM

I think Colorado and Montreal also get 5 balls because they got kicked out in the first round too unless the format got changed.
Thanks, had my head stuck on fours. Should be all cleared with no more hiccups.

cant wait to see kelowna snipe first overall

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Harper Wright 3rd Overall

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Quote:Originally posted by Justice@Nov 29 2016, 12:11 PM
cant wait to see kelowna snipe first overall
don't u fucking say that

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Knights if it happens I know some ppl rage quitting lol.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Nov 29 2016, 04:56 PM

Thanks, had my head stuck on fours. Should be all cleared with no more hiccups.
Will there be a SMJHL Draft Lottery Prediction like the previous seasons in which we can earn a little uncapped TPE?

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Quote:Originally posted by Tomen@Nov 29 2016, 03:40 PM

Will there be a SMJHL Draft Lottery Prediction like the previous seasons in which we can earn a little uncapped TPE?

Since the notice is short, I realise it's unfair to expect people to be on so not this year. I'm trying to fit this in since I will be busy moving this week as well as work and exams coming up but next season the return of the uncapped tpe will come.

Tl;dr 12 hours notice isn't that much for people to be ready so not this season.