Create Account

S32 PT 3: Insider Knowledge

Congratulations, you just got drafted! As we prepare for the preseason, now is the time to get to know your brand new teammates. You might have heard of or met some of the veterans or other top prospects before, maybe read an interview or two, but being in a locker room with them is a whole different story.

Task
Tell us about three things you've heard or seen in your new locker room that have surprised you. (For #maximumfun, ask your LR for help - what are their weird pre-game routines? Who has a rivalry or a bromance going on? Which weird alum is always hanging out in a corner for seemingly no reason? etc etc)

Reward
3 capped TPE.

Remember, the PT cap for the season is 30. - and the players who get there first get rewarded Smile
Only S32 SMJHL Rookies (S33 SHL Rookies) are eligible for this PT.

Do NOT claim TPE for this task until a post has been made in the claim thread.

Deadline
Dec 12, 10:59 PM EST

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Apparently our pregame routine is that we like to eat a lot of pizza, and <a href='index.php?showuser=2468' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>TommySalami</a> will be a big help with that...

JR95 and Phobospwns were lovers, but in a dramatic turn of events Phobo got drafted by the "Renegays" and now they are rivals in the SHL!

The weirdo alum who hangs around in a corner the most is Chris-McZehrl...the creep.

1. JR95 a man after my own heart can get down into a slice of pizza before a game. He will also eat hot dogs which are like pretty much sausage and Salami is just like a giant sausage so I think we are going to get along just fine.

2. I can already feel like there's going to be a bromance between me and <a href='index.php?showuser=2462' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>spooked</a>. Eero is a solid defenseman, and we are going to light up the league together. Watch out SMJHL

3. The whole whalers team is super helpful, got tons of advice for us young rooks, I think the real insider information is to watch out league, we are the underdogs now, and we are coming for you!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Quote:Originally posted by TommySalami@Dec 8 2016, 01:14 PM
1. JR95 a man after my own heart can get down into a slice of pizza before a game. He will also eat hot dogs which are like pretty much sausage and Salami is just like a giant sausage so I think we are going to get along just fine.

2. I can already feel like there's going to be a bromance between me and <a href='index.php?showuser=2462' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>spooked</a>. Eero is a solid defenseman, and we are going to light up the league together. Watch out SMJHL

3. The whole whalers team is super helpful, got tons of advice for us young rooks, I think the real insider information is to watch out league, we are the underdogs now, and we are coming for you!
Hide your salami everyone. We're coming Wink

I thought I went to the chat at weird times. Turns out everyone else was there at weirder times. Apparently half my team is from Europe. Was unexpected, but cool.

Apparently the LR like to talk or not talk about spoliers for Teen Wolf, Westworld, and a bunch of other TV shows.

It seems like half our team is made up of the only people I see post on this site, which is cool cause they're all pretty knowledgeable

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

The PGF locker room has an unhealthy obsession with Teen Wolf, after having gotten fed up with The Walking Dead's endless plot. (However, <a href='index.php?showuser=2364' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>iOBESE</a> insists on watching it alone, not with the team. Or maybe the team insists on that cause they talk to much. Not sure which.)

<a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Waters</a> is definitely the weird alum that's always around. <a href='index.php?showuser=1159' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>prettyburn</a> is around a lot too, but she isn't weird about it; Waters keeps making faces at people.

Video games are always accompanied by pineapple pizza, which is absolutely disgusting and should be banned from the premises IMO.

Quote:Originally posted by Sorator@Dec 8 2016, 02:24 PM
The PGF locker room has an unhealthy obsession with Teen Wolf, after having gotten fed up with The Walking Dead's endless plot. (However, <a href='index.php?showuser=2364' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>iOBESE</a> insists on watching it alone, not with the team. Or maybe the team insists on that cause they talk to much. Not sure which.)

<a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Waters</a> is definitely the weird alum that's always around. <a href='index.php?showuser=1159' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>prettyburn</a> is around a lot too, but she isn't weird about it; Waters keeps making faces at people.

Video games are always accompanied by pineapple pizza, which is absolutely disgusting and should be banned from the premises IMO.
this is true

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

The first, and weirdest, thing that I've noticed from the Montreal locker room is how Viatcheslav Orlov hangs around just to visit a shrine he has made to Zina Titova. He couldn't stop crying about her getting drafted to Colorado, and how "she doesn't love him". Weirded me out a lot to be honest.

I also find it weird that there's a little corner of the room that's completely blue and white, apparently dedicated to "the Impact". There are a few players who come in and hang out in that corner every once in awhile, apparently unable to let go of the past.

Oh! Also, the "Poutine Machine" is pretty cool and weird. I didn't even know there were machines that could make poutine. It makes it with curds too, the proper way. Not the best pregame meal though.

Quote:Originally posted by Sorator@Dec 8 2016, 07:24 PM

All the dirt is out! ;(

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

-Schultzy has to lecture the coaches about his 20 minutes of playing time before every game for good luck.

-Sorator creates a new excel sheet after every shift in order to maintain order.

-We have an xbox in our locker room that stops us from training.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

At first, arriving in the Prince George Firebirds headquarters, ICH and everyone else who were drafted just few hours later, were welcomed with welcome shots. After four our five, or seven or who even likes to count things - times, they were shown the LR. Locked in the LR. And weren't left out until Teemu Sirius (<a href='index.php?showuser=537' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-8'>Schultzy</a>) sang everyone a song in his tender yet beautiful Finnish voice.

Jogurtaa and <a href='index.php?showuser=2364' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>iOBESE</a> clicked right away - the Latvian bond is strong with those two.

As <a href='index.php?showuser=2485' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Sorator</a> mentioned before, the PGF LR is filled with obsessed TV series fans. Raging from mainstream TV shows like GoT, The Flash and Teen Wolf, to even something even weirder in the shape of Westworld, The100, Orphan Black and Frequency.

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Quote:Originally posted by Smirnov Light@Dec 8 2016, 02:33 PM
-Sorator creates a new excel sheet after every shift in order to maintain order.

This is true. Though I have to keep them in my head until I can get to a laptop during intermission.

Harper Wright has seemed detached since last night. Sitting in the corner of the dressing room, furiously tapping away at his phone. I wonder why.

Patrick Diehl has an odd pregame routine. He likes to sit on his stall, turn on his stereo, and listening to ABBA. Some interesting pump up music, but hey; who am I to judge?

I don't see much of Blowjob Jesus, Jr. Whenever I ask, coach always says he's in the washroom. Weird.

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

- R1c3Bowl22 has a creepy toe nail fetish and cant seem to stop biting, grabbing and eating them.

- Once a week stacks of hundreds are thrown into the air to show off the wealth in the organization

- Before games it's rumored that the team showers together. I can't confirm this though Wink

1. APPARENTLY THERE ARE PEOPLE ON MY TEAM WHO HAVE NOT HAD SNICKERDOODLES IN THEIR LIVES. I AM APPALLED AND NEED TO FIX THIS SOON. cough looking at you <a href='index.php?showuser=1286' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>r1c3bowl22</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2460' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Dantejg</a>

2. I get to be in an LR with my recruiter!!! <3 <a href='index.php?showuser=2143' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>akamai</a>

3. Dante has shown himself to be the SHL version of Joanne the Scammer with his McD's plan, Popeye's scam, etc. So you need to hit him up for his scamming techniques.

[Image: tumblr_o4rbufagOs1qbvkmso3_400-1471882609.gif]

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]