Create Account

Attention Job Leaders

Disregard. Pay player as normal.

<s>Since it's almost impossible to keep up with who does what anymore, I have to just have an announcement, and round up any loose ends later.

By the end of the playoffs, PM me a list of names of people who should be paid and how much each person earned. doesn't need to be descriptive, just name, number, and rank if needed for clarifying. If you don't know, then try to look at past deposits. If still unsure, then we will determine something.

If people have joined or left midway through the season, give a percentage based on how much work to the total work that could have been done.

If your job doesn't get paid, also message me so that we can maybe work something out.

We're going to have HO handle job payouts for now so that it's consistent. This way we get a better look at who is being paid what, and adjust accordingly in the future based on difficulty/necessity of work.</s>

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Can I get backpay for the fact that I was paid once while running awards for two leagues?

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Jan 9 2017, 01:01 PM
Can I get backpay for the fact that I was paid once while running awards for two leagues?
I don't even get paid so

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

*Ahem*

Yes, uh.

Simmers:
JayWhy and <a href='index.php?showuser=1770' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Allen</a>
Should be paid roughly 30M, that's including tax and an hourly rate for our time. Thank you.

;Wink :ph34r:

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Jan 9 2017, 02:21 PM
*Ahem*

Yes, uh.

Simmers:
JayWhy and <a href='index.php?showuser=1770' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Allen</a>
Should be paid roughly 30M, that's including tax and an hourly rate for our time. Thank you.

Note: did not follow instructions. Must be sent as PM. Docking pay about 1/3. Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jan 9 2017, 02:22 PM

Note: did not follow instructions. Must be sent as PM. Docking pay about 1/3. Tongue

Aggrieved

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jan 9 2017, 01:22 PM

Instructions did not mention PMs, except for people who don't get paid. Pls dock your pay by about 1/3.

Im a banker, so I will take all the docked pay and transfer to my account. Thank you and have a nice day!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by iOBESE@Jan 9 2017, 02:37 PM
Im a banker, so I will take all the docked pay and transfer to my account. Thank you and have a nice day!

you gotta get good in rocket league first

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jan 9 2017, 07:39 PM

you gotta get good in rocket league first
With the right amount of "motivation" I will...

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Jan 9 2017, 02:21 PM
*Ahem*

Yes, uh.

Simmers:

I agreed to $50M per season, plus full benefits. You're getting took!

Quote:Originally posted by iOBESE@Jan 9 2017, 01:37 PM
We aren't playing monopoly :lol:

Doubt is a dream killer

While I'm thrilled that this is getting organized (and happy to pass it along!Wink, I generally purposefully pay updaters at least one calendar week after the final championship sim to give everyone a chance to have had some off-season updates.

If I need to change that on the fly it's fine, but I'll need to give warning that some of their off-season updates may roll into the following season's pay--and they might be waiting a long time to receive it.

Since there's cases like akamai and the fact that only 2 jobs have sent in pay amounts, we will not do this. Instead, just have the leader of your job post in the contract/job banking thread. It will be easier to just remove the middle man and review the pays in the thread itself.

Basically, just reversing something to make life easier on everybody.