Create Account

SMJHL PT # 8 - Hey Now You're an All Star

The Setup
Everyone has opinions on who should/should not have made the All Star roster. Now's your chance to express those opinions.

Your Task

Create a top line for your ideal All Star roster in one of four categories: Eastern Conference Team, Western Conference Team, All Rookie Team, All Send-Down Team.

The players you choose must all fit into one of the four categories and must include 3 forwards, 2 defensemen, and a goalie. You must select a captain for the team from the players you select.

If writing, give a brief explanation for why you've chosen each player. There is no word count for this PT, but you will not earn full TPE for just listing the names.

If making a roster graphic, include the SMJHL team logo & a render for each player.

Reward
3 Capped TPE for doing the thing.

Only S32 SMJHL Rookies (S33 SHL Rookies) are eligible for this PT.

Do NOT claim TPE for this task until a post has been made in the claim thread.

Deadline
Saturday 1-14 at 11:59pm

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

All-Rookie Team S32 SMJHL

Lochlann O'Rourke - Viktor Vorkämpfer - Olli Ojala

Tommy Salami - Eero Hamalainen

Thaddeus Prince

Lochlann O'Rourke: He killed it this year. He had 34 points while sporting an astonishing +23 while playing second line minutes. He seems to be one of the best rookies this season, if not the best and really solidified himself as a projected first round pick in the SHL Entry Draft this season.

Viktor Vorkämpfer: He had a good season and put up a lot of points while playing in the top 6 for his team. He is also a big contributor on the PP with 13 PP points. He does not have the best +/- sitting at a -7, but makes up for it for putting up points and playing against other top lines.

Olli Ojala: He played on the top line for Militia for most of the season and even plays with the top line in the playoffs right now. He may not have as many points as Yuriy Starkonov, but he is very good defensively and is a +12 in the regular season. He started out as a 5th rounder and had a fantastic season while being just out of the top 50 players and is 6th in rookie scoring, 4th among forwards. He also played a lot of minutes on both the PP and the PK. He contributed to his team in a lot of ways.

Tommy Salami: Top in rookie scoring among defensemen with 31 points and sitting comfortably in the top 50 players. He played a big role with his team logging about 21 minutes of ice time per game and being one of the top players on his team. He was also a big contributor on the PP with 10 PP points and logging a lot of PK time. He is good offensively but that does not take away from his defensive ability.

Eero Hamalainen: Another player who was top in rookie scoring among defensemen with 27 points and logging about 20 minutes of ice time per game and being a top 4 defensemen for his team. He also is the best rookie defensemen in the +/- category for being good defensively and has offensive upside. Paired with another 2-way defenseman in Salami would allow them both to flourish offensively with each other and being confident their partner has their back if they decide to skate it up.

Thaddeus Prince: Price was fantastic the in the first half of the season. He was leading all goalies in SV% and is second in minutes played even as a rookie. Thad has established himself as a very good starting goaltender as a rookie and looks to be a very good goalie with a lot of potential. He is a major reason why Montreal is in a playoff spot this season.

Captain: Thaddeus prince if goalies are allowed to be captains, if not, then Salami

[Image: Q4aachA.png]

I really hope I didn't mess up some of the words :D

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Introducing your S32 Western Conference All-Stars! (woo! woo! yeah!Wink

At Left Wing, from the Vancouver Whalers Whalers .... TARO TSUJIMOTOOOOO! Totaling 54 points, the Whalers superstar captain helped lead his team to a surprise playoff berth.

Starting at Center, from the Kelowna Knights Knights .... SAMEEEEE IQBAL! With a whopping 59 points this year, Samee was the Thunder to go with the Alex Lightning

At Right Wing and your All-Star Captain, also from Kelowna Knights .... ALEX LIGHT! With his record breaking 34 goals and conference high 63 points, the Knights captain was critical to their 1st place finish this season.

At Left defense, ALSO from Kelowna Knights ... CARA HOHENBERG! Her 53 points were 4th in the conference, and she anchored a defense that allowed the fewest shots against of any SMJLH team this season

At Right defense, another Whaler Whalers .... ADAM KAISER! Kaiser led the team in TOI, finished 2nd in points among West defensemen, and led the conference in shots blocked in Season 32. A serious impact player for the Whalers.

At Goaltender, no surprise to anybody, from the Prince George Firebirds Firebirds ........ STEPHENNNNN HAAARRRISSSSS! In the Western conference he ranks 1st in Save percentage, goals against average, minutes played, and most importantly- games won. He's the #1 reason that the Firebirds allowed a conference-low 128 goals this season.

We wish the team the best of luck against the <s>Halifax Raiders</s> Eastern Conference All-Stars

All Rookie ALLSTAR TEAM

Otto Lahti -D
Lochlann O'Rourke -LW
Viktor Vorkämpfer -RW
Fletcher Carric -C
Tommy Salami -D
Thaddeus Prince - G

RW - Viktor Vorkämpfer - Viktor has had a fantastic rookie season and hopefully will continue to produce for the Scarecrows in the next few seasons. He is an excellent two way forward who can play all in all zones. He lead the Scarecrows in points and will hopefully continue to be a dominant force on my allstar team.

LW - Lochlann O'Rourke - The Scoring Machine that will lead my allstar team to greatness. He was sheltered on a stacked Raiders team but still was able to amass 34 points and 121 shots. He will be receiving passes from Viktor and putting up all the pointts

C - Fletcher Carric - My player and a great two way center. He will hopefully be recovering the puck from the opposition. He is all about possession of the puck and keeping it on his teams sticks. Carric understands that this is a team sport and the only way you can win is playing as a team. He considers himself a utility player who makes everyone around him look better

D - Tommy Salami - A great all around defender who logged big minutes for the Whalers this season. Another great passer my hope is he will be very effective at breaking out of the defensive zone with a strong first pass.

D - Otto Lahti - The physical brute for my allstar team. He amassed 103 hits in his rookie season in the SMJHL and still managed to put up 23 points on the season. Another logger of big minutes I believe he would be the perfect compliment for Tommy Salami

G - Thaddeus Prince - The obvious choice for my goaltender as he has a very successful rookie season. He was also my goalie when I was the GM of the Firebirds and He was a pleasure to have in the locker room. He knows how to make a strong goalie and is a great leader in the locker room.

C - Fletcher Carric is my Captain cause well its my player and I believe I am a strong leader and did a excellent job running a team and grooming the new players through my 9 years as a SMJHL GM

A - Viktor Vorkämpfer gets the first A as he is my team mate and works hard on borh media and building his player. He wants to do anything and everything he can to build the best player around. He also shows great leadership qualities in the locker room

A - Thaddeus Prince - Prince, like his father have a nak for drawing the medias attention and getting a positive rise out of team mates and negative rises out of his opponents, He is the perfect choice for the second A

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

All Rookie All Star Team

With one representative from each playoff team...

Harper Wright - Sami Sirius - Lochlann O'Rourke

Caelan Fearghal - Tommy Salami

Thaddeus Prince

Falcons Harper Wright: Wright was tied for 3rd among rookies in goals, one of only 5 rookies to reach double digits. Finished 9th among rookies in total points playing an important role for Detroit.

Knights Sami Sirius: Playing for the powerhouse Knights, Sirius was able to put up 21 points, for a tie for the 9th best mark among rookies, and racked up an impressive +20 while averaging less than 15 minutes per game.

raiders Lochlann O'Rourke: Led all rookies in goals and points, and was without a doubt the best rookie this season. He was a big contributor on the dominant Halifax powerplay. Adding a +23, tops among rookies, all in a little more than 16 minutes of ice a game.

Firebirds Caelan Fearghal: Definitely the standout rookie for Prince George, as the defenseman managed to put up 17 points in one of the leagues worst offenses. 3rd on the team in average ice time, he played big roles in both special teams. The 17 points was one of the best from a rookie D-man outside of the Vancouver duo...

Whalers Tommy Salami: Led all rookie defensemen in points, picking up an impressive 27 assists, which with his 4 goals gave him 31 points, tied for 3rd among all rookies. He played a big role in the leagues #2 powerplay and penalty kill.

Militia Thaddeus Prince: Far and away the best rookie goalie, Prince faced the most shots of any goalie this year, and his numbers were bested only by 2 extraordinary send-down goaltenders. His only competition for this spot was Sebastian Thompson, who's wins were bolstered by a dominant offense. Even then Prince still racked up more wins, for a worse team and had better numbers. He stole a lot of games for Montreal this season.

Captain: Lochlann O'Rourke

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Spoops S32 SMJHL Rookie All Star line

LW—Lochlann O'Rourke raiders 50GP 14G-20A-34P
The top rookie scorer in terms of goals and points total is my first selection. It is almost impossible to argue that O'Rourke wasn't the rookie of the year, the only possible consideration is how strong his team was overall. Compared to every other rookie on this list, O'Rourke might not have been as vital to his team, but he did perform the best and stood out even on a strong team like Halifax.

RW—Yuriy Starkonov Whalers 50GP 8G-24A-32P
On the opposite of O'Rourke is Yuriy Starkonov, Vancouver's top rookie. His performance this season was almost enough to take top rookie scorer, along with every player on this list, but his role was extremely important to his teams success this season. His ability to contribute despite facing more talented teams is the reason he deserves recognition here.

C—Viktor Vorkämpfer Scarecrows 50GP 7G-24A-31P
There were no centers at the top of the list in rookie scoring, so I would play Vorkämpfer out of position in the middle. He managed a 50% FO win percentage despite not being a centerman, and would at least ensure we have the top talent available on the line even though he might not be super comfortable in this role.

D—Tommy Salami Whalers 50GP 4G-27A-31P
The highest scoring rookie defenseman is the obvious first choice to take a spot on the blue line. Not as clinical a shooter as my other option in the back end, Tommy managed only 4 goals over the season, but his 27 assists were very impressive as most of those came from 5-on-5 play.

D—Eero Hamalainen Whalers 50GP 11G-16A-27P
The second choice D-man is Eero Ham, who had 11 goals over the season—a huge number for a rookie defeseman. His powerplay scoring record over the course of the season was exceptional. As you might have noticed he is the third Whaler on the list. This is because Vancouver were forced to rely on this years draft class more than any other team due to decisions made by former GMs. Almost all of Vancouvers rookies performed well above expectations and led the team into the playoffs despite being constantly chosen as the worst possible team in the league. The Whalers must be looking forward to what the Salami and Ham duo will bring next season!

G—Thaddeus Prince Militia 43GP 22W 16L 5OTL 0.890S% 2.68GAA 2SO
The only rookie goalie to take on a true starter role this season. Although he may not have had the best stats compared to his draft comparables, he managed to keep his team in a good spot throughout the season.

Captain: Lochlann O'Rourke, played with the top team in the league gaining some great experience.

ALL-ROOKIE TEAM

C - Viktor Vorkämpfer - A strong center who is gonna be the 1st line center on any team at the rate he's going. notching 31 points with 7 goals and 24 assists, it's clear he's going to be an impact player for a ling time.

LW - Lochlann O'Rourke - the kids a stud. he leads the rookies in points posting 14 goals and 20 assists for a grand total of 34 points and is playing on the 2nd line. Laine who?

RW - Yuriy Starkonov - Just like O'Rourke, Starkonov has star power. he posted 32 points this season with 8 goals and 24 assists as well as playing on the 1st line.

RD - Jack Dodds - Keeping in mind that this is my own player I believe that he had a pretty good rookie season. he put up 16 points with 4 goals and 12 assists, However, his most impressive stat was his insane ability to block shots. Putting up 61 blocked shots (averaging 1.22 a game) he sits comfortably with the other players at 7th in the league

LD - Tommy Salami - The best rookie defenseman in the league point-wise being tied for 3rd in the league out of all rookies with 31 points. a dominant figure on the blue line that can let any goalie rest easy.

G - Thaddeus Prince - the best rookie you want to have shutting the door. boasting the 3rd best save percentage in the league while facing the most shots is no easy task and Thaddeus prince makes it look easy. A no brainer having him

Captain - every team wants to have their first line center as their captain, and that's exactly what they get. a no brainer giving the C to Viktor Vorkämpfer

SMJHL All-Rookie Team

Center: Teddy Kesler Mammoths - Kesler was tied for the rookie scoring lead on a struggling Mammoths team and third for forwards. Despite limited five on five minutes he was still able to put up impressive numbers. On top of this he's defensively responsible and is my choice for center.

Left Wing: Lochlann O'Rourke raiders - O'Rourke had an absolutely dominating rookie season. He lead all rookies in scoring while playing just 16 minutes a game. Even if he wasn't on the star studded Raiders roster O'Rourke would've still ripped tendy's cause this guys an absolute fuckin' stud. He was a no brainer for my left wing.

Right Wing: Yuriy Starkonov Whalers - Starkonov was second for rooking scoring in the league and second for forward scoring on his team. His playmaking abilities and speed on the wing make him a great asset for this team. With a sniper in O'Rourke and a two way forward in Kesler, Starkonov helps complete an absolutely lethal line.

Defense: Veli Kaalinpää Mammoths - Scoring 14 points on an offensively struggling team was impressive but that's not the reason I chose Kaalinpää. His 51 shots blocked (tied for first for rookies on Colorado) and 96 hits (10th league wide) make him a defensive monster on the blue line. No matter the quality of the goaltender Kaalinpää instantly makes him look better. Combined with his leadership abilities Kaalinpää was quite the easy pick.

Defense: Tommy Salami Whalers - On the flip side we have the offensive defense men Tommy Salami. This season he was tied for third in scoring among rookies and 11th among all defense men league wide. With a defensive D-man in Kaalinpää he can go nuts and I'd expect him to run wild on this team.

Goalie: Sebastian Thompson Knights - Although a lot of people are picking Prince I gotta go with Thompson. All season this guy gave us fucking woes (Colorado). He even posted his first fucking shutout against us. Maybe if we played Montreal as much as Kelowna it would be Prince here but since I firsthand saw Thompson play I know what hes capable of and I trust him in the cage.

Captain: Kaalinpää is my choice for captain. He was the first overall pick for a reason and worked hard all season to prove it. His teamplay and leadership make him the easy choice for captain.

Eastern All-Star Team

Picked at least one player from each team, though all six players deserved to be from Halifax :D

Center - Alex Reed from the Halifax Raiders. With 41 points and + 26 this season, Reed is one of the most complete center in SMJHL. He is also above 50% in faceoff won and can play in powerplay and kill penalty. Not much competition here, but Derrick Glover deserves a shout. It's his -8 that hindered his chance in this all star team.

Right Winger - Reed Laing from Halifax Raiders. This was a obvious choice. Laing was the best player in the league this season breaking the record for the most points with 67. She is also very physical, 127 hits, making her one of the most dominant powerforward in SMJHL.

Left Winger - Viktor Vorkämpfer from St. Louis Scarecrows. Vorkämpfer is one of the few if not the only bright light for the Scarecrows this season. The rookie had an amazing season with 31 points and will be a force in the years to come. Both Sepp Reiter and Lochlann O'Rourke deserve to be selected but unfortunately there is only 1 LW position and needed to pick a player from the Scarcrows.

Left Defenceman - Toivo Kosonen from Halifax Raiders. It was hard to chose between Matthew Leetch and Toivo Kosonen. Both were outstanding this season. Kosonen got the nod because of his 20 goals ranked 6th.

Right Defenceman - Terrance Nova from Detroit Falcons. Nova had a great season finishing with 40 points and 67 blocked shots. His 67 blocked shots ranks 4th in the league. A great two-way defenceman that can complement Kosonen.

Goalie - Thaddeus Prince from Montreal Milita. Prince played 43 games as a rookie netminder and lead his team to the playoffs. He is third in save percentage and goals against average, while facing the most shots. Georgette Pel you are the best!

Captain - Toivo Kosonen will captain this team. He is an experienced player that leads by example on the ice.

This season's SMJHL All-Star was filled with some top talent, though several players feel they got snubbed, particularly the rookie class, which was very strong this year. But it was unavoidable, given how talented the pool was not just for rookies but veterans as well in the Western Conference. This op-ed hopes to make the "perfect" ASG Western Conference starting line, so hopefully no one feels snubbed (again :D )

Center: Taro Tsujimoto of the Vancouver Whalers. Despite actually being selected as a left winger All-Star this season, Tsujimoto really should have been selected as the starting center. Many would point to Samee Iqbal's 9 more points (63 to Tsujimoto's 54), but Kelowna had a very strong roster this year. Many would argue that Tsujimoto was more integral to his team's playoff berth this year than Iqbal. Not to say Iqbal's absence wouldn't have been felt, but without Tsujimoto it is very unlikely that Vancouver makes the playoffs.

Left Wing: Alex Light of the Kelowna Knights. This one would be a no-brainer, especially with Tsujimoto in the center spot. Light's 34 goals led the league in the regular season, but his 29 assists also showed that he can also thread perfect passes to his linemates when there isn't a shot to be taken. Of the top 10 point getters from the Western Conference, only one player had a smaller G:A ratio: Michael Burrows had a 1:1 ratio but was only able to score 46 points this season, almost a full 20 fewer than Light. Any team would be blessed to have Light on their team leading the complete offense attack, and his ability to score and assist earns him the left wing nod.

Right Wing: Michael Burrows of the Kelowna Knights. Kelowna was a powerhouse this year, and there really is no better choice on the Wester Conference right wing than Michael Burrows. Like the selection criteria for teammate Alex Light, Burrows' ability to score and assist really shows his All-Star skill. And to be able to put up the numbers that he has despite playing almost on average 5 minutes less than other RW scoring leaders in the Western Conference is an impressive feat befitting an All-Star player.

Defense: Cara Hohenberg of the Kelowna Knights. This starting lineup might as well be a who's who of the Kelowna Knights. Cara however is the easiest pick for one half of the starting D pairing, maybe even easier than Alex Light at LW. This is because of Hohenberg's ability to contribute both on offense and defense. It's not an easy task to maintain a positive +/- as a defenseman, but not only has Cara achieved that, but she has managed to be the only Western Conference defenseman to have a double digit +/-, an insane 20 at that. And her special-teams stats are impressive as well, tallying 18 points on the PP and not being on the ice for a single PK goal. It's this hardiness that earns Cara the 'C' when representing the Western Conference.

Defense: Noctis Caelum of the Prince George Firebirds. It wasn't a flashy season for the Firebirds, with their leading scorer a defenseman reaching only 18th in points across the entire league. But that's why Caelum is the perfect candidate to round out the starting 5 representing the Western Conference. While his stats are not as impressive as his counterpart from the Knights, to lead a team in scoring as a defensemen deserves recognition no matter what league you play in.

Goalie: Stephen Harris of the Prince George Firebirds. Harris is the biggest reason the Firebirds made the playoffs this season, sporting a .892 save percentage and 2.35 GAA. While those numbers may not seem impressive, this season was filled with high-scoring games and Harris was able to stand above it all, leading all goaltenders in the Western Conference. This ability to withstand barrage after barrage earns him the nod to complete the starting lineup for the Western Conference All-Star team in the SMJHL.

All-Rookie Team S32 SMJHL

G: Thaddeus Prince

I am clearly biased here but Thad has been the backbone of Montreal this season. He has been a rock for the team and kept them in games that they would not have won otherwise. For a team that went from a phase of rebuilding to hopes of a Four Star Cup in the same season, Prince deserves credit. While his win/loss record is almost right down the middle, what he did this season is nothing short of miraculous. He faced more shots than any other SMJHL Goalie in fewer games than some of them. This team will only get better in the next few seasons and so will he. With Thad protecting the pipes next season, teams will struggle.

D: Otto Lahti

Again, I may be a little biased. He has been a thorn in Montreal's side all season scoring most of his points against them. He is a very physical player who is not afraid to mix it up on offense of defense. With five goals and eighteen assists to his name in his rookie season, this guy will only get better.

D: Tommy Salami

Another guy who has more than proved his worth this season. The Whaler has led his rookie class in assists with twenty-seven and added four goals for a total of thirty-one points. If Otto and Tommy ever end up on the same team, they will give forwards a lot of fits. Not only can they help their team out on defense, but they have proved that they can help the offense too.

F: Lochlann O'Rourke

This one is a no-brainer. This guy was hyped before the draft and has done nothing but impress. He leads his class in goals and points. It probably helps that he is playing for the Raiders but I don't want to take anything away from him. This kid will only get better with time and that terrifies me.

F: Yuriy Starkonov

I am picking on Vancouver a lot here but they had a stellar rookie class. While Yuriy's +/- is not impressive, his goal and assist total are. Vancouver's rookies have really helped this team find their ground and Yuriy is just as responsible for that as Tommy Salami. Much like Montreal, Vancouver is a team on the rise.

F: Viktor Vorkämpfer

While St. Louis had a rough season, they have reason to be excited with Vorkämpfer. He is tied for his team in points scored with Max Weber so for a rookie he is doing well for himself. He will already find himself on a team that intends on rebuilding next season based on the Montreal trade earlier this season. I think he will be a big part of St. Louis finding their groove and possibly making the playoffs next season.

C: Thaddeus Prince - You can build a team around a good goalie and Thad is a prime example. He was the heard and soul of Montreal this year and should lead the team next year.

A: Lochlann O'Rourke - Leading rookie in points scored. Another guy you could build a budding franchise around. This guy will be trouble for anyone not on his team.

A: Tommy Salami - This was a toss-up as Otto deserves the A too. Defensive plays like this can really help a team win games. I give Tommy the edge because he scored more points.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Welcome to the S32 SMJHL ALL STAR GAME!!! Tonight we introduce the S32 All Send down team.... So lets stop wasting time and start introducing the players...

At Center, we have from the Kelowna Knights, Samee Igbal!!!! Igbal finished the season 3rd in the league with a total of 59 points, which also included a league leading 40 assists. Igbal was a key component for the Knights this season as he help anchor there top PP unit and top line for the Knights this season.

At Leftwing, from those same Kelown Knights, Alex Light!!!!! Light had a dominant season with the Knights and Igbal. Light finished 2nd in the league with a total of 63 points, and probably the most important stat of all, a league leading 34 goals, which also set a league record. Light and Igbal tore it up together on the Knights this season being probably the best 1-2 punch in the league.

At Rightwing, from the Halifax Raiders, Reed Laing!!!!! Laing had the best season of all the forwards this year. Laing was able to put a league leading 67 points, which included a 31 goal season and 34 assists. Laing was a dominant force for the Raiders and he put them on his back and carried them to the seasons best record.

At Left Defense, also from the Halifax Raiders, Toivu Kosonen!!!! Kosonen manned the back end for the Raiders this season and did it in fine form. Kosonen lead all Defenseman in points this season with a total of 55 points. Kosonen was also the only defenseman to hit the 20 goal mark, he and Laing were able to have a dominant season together.

At Right Defense, from the Kelowna Knights, Cara Hohenberg!!!! Hohenberg was a playmaking machine for the Knights this season. Hohenberg was also able to hit the league leading 40 assist mark with Igbal. Manning the pp was a big part of her offensive production. The three of Light, Igbal and Hohenberg were able to lead the Knights to a Conference winning season.

And in Net, also from the Halifax Raiders, Georgette Pei!!!! Pei was a stud in the net this season. Pei lead all goaltenders in pretty much every important catargory. Pei lead Wins, Save Percentage, Goals Against Average, and Shutouts. The numbers he posted were astounding no matter which way you look at it. There was a big reason the Raiders finished the season with the best record, and it wasnt just the scoring from Laing and Kosonen. A lot of it had to do with the Sturdy goaltending from Pei.

For the Captain of your S32 All Send Down Team, I had to go with.....

KELOWNA KNIGHT... ALEX LIGHT....

They he carried the Knights this season was second to none, and also taking down the big record of goals in a single season.

And there you have it ladies and gentleman, your S32 SMJHL All Send Down team!! Congrats to all that made it.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

SMJHL all rookie team

C: Viktor Vorkämpfer - Vorkampfer was one of the bright spots on a struggling St. Louis team. Vorkampfer lived up to his high draft stock and was easily the number one rookie centre this year

LW: Lochlann O'Rourke - O'Rourke had a great rookie season leading all rookies in scoring and placing 24th in the league in scoring. O'Rourke had a decent shooting percentage at just under 12% so don't count this season to luck. O'Rourke is going to be a good player for a long time.

RW: Yuriy Starkonov - Starkonov flew under the radar in this draft, but he is now looking like an absolute steal. Finished 2nd in rookie scoring despite being a very late pick in the S32 draft. Look for Starkonov to lead Vancouver in future seasons as they look to improve upon a first round exit

RD: Tommy Salami - The first of two Vancouver defenseman on the all-star team. Salami was the number one rookie defensman in points, and finished tied 11th in points for defensmen in the SMJHL. Salami had a strong passing game and was a force moving the puck up the ice this year.

LD: Eero Hamalainen - Second in order, but not in skill Hamalainen put up an amazing rookie season. Hamalainen was hammering pucks into the back of the net with a staggering 11 goals for a rookie defensman. That was good for the 6th most goals by a D-man this year. Hamalainen has an attitude that can't be taught, he's going to fight until he's the number one defensman in the entire world.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

<center>S32 SMJHL All-Rookie Team</center>

<center>Lochlann O'Rourke - Viktor Vorkämpfer - Yuriy Starkonov

Tommy Salami - Caelan Fearghal

Thaddeus Prince

</center>

<center>Lochlann O'Rourke - LW - Halifax Raiders

Lochlann O'Rourke was a force on the ice this season on a very deep Halifax Raiders team which may have even make this all the more impressive. While playing 2nd line minutes, O'Rourke led all rookies in scoring this past season and was worthy of his 5th Overall selection in last year's draft. Look for him to improve his numbers this upcoming season</center>

<center>Viktor Vorkämpfer - C - St. Louis Scarecrows

Playing on St. Louis did nothing to help Vorkampfer's +/- however he proved he can handle the special teams play as he put up a great amount of powerplay points this past season. Factor in where he stood on his team for points and it shows that he's worthy of the center position</center>

<center>Yuriy Starkonov - RW - Vancouver Whalers

Another high scoring rookie, Starkonov was under everyone's radar headed into the year but now he has emerged as a early round selection, if not 1st, in this upcoming SHL Draft. </center>

<center>Tommy Salami - D- Vancouver Whalers

The highest scoring D-Man in this year's rookie class, Salami turned alot of heads proving that he belongs at this level. He'll be a big part of the Whalers core in years to come.</center>

<center>Caelan Fearghal - D - Prince George Firebirds

Although Fearghal only put up 17 points, which is nothing to scoff at, he deserves to be on this list. On one of the leagues worst offenses, he was a clear bright spot and a direct spotlight of their future leadership core as his off ice work is impressive as well. </center>

<center>Thaddeus Prince - G - Montreal Militia

Thrown into the fire, Prince held his own and was the reason Montreal was in the playoffs. Getting peppered with shots, and standing tall he's proven to be a leader on a team that needed one. I look for him to continue to impress next year and into the SHL.

Captain: Lochlann O'Rourke
Alternate Captain: Thaddeus Prince
Alternate Captain: Caelan Feargha</center>

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite