Create Account

Colorado Co-GM

Hello everyone! As promised, I am opening up apps for the Colorado Co-GM position.

Your application is due by Wednesday, January 25th at 5pm EST. If I get many great applicants, I may hold a second interview, but I'll probably go ahead and make a quick decision.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm going to tell you EXACTLY what I'm looking for in my ideal candidate:

1) LINES EXPERIENCE

The things I like best about GMing are scouting, working with rookies, and team management. In that vein, I am ONLY looking for applicants who are willing to become a full-time lines coach. I may pitch in or ask questions every once in a while, but I'm not interested in running the show. Help with the other GM-ly duties is great but not at all necessary.

2) ADDITIONAL SHL EXPERIENCE

I'd like someone who has performed duties in an administrative capacity in the SHL before. Prior GM experience or a weekly duty (updating, banking, grading) would be my first choice, but I'm open to other types of experience too. I am not looking for candidates who have never had an SHL job before. (You will get your opportunities to work, so don't be discouraged if that's you! Consider applying to be one of my update team to get your start in the league--those apps are rolling. Duties on other sim leagues have no bearing on my decision--I don't know you from there and I want someone who will have an SHL-first focus.)

3) PERSONALITY

I want someone who will mesh well with our current locker room and my ideal player for Colorado. If we are already friends, great--if I don't know you that well, link me some funny media you've done or write a little blurb about how you act in and out of the LR so I know what to expect. If you do not have both 1) and 2), please do not apply solely based on personality. I'm sure you're a great person, but I'm looking for a reliable assistant who will also be friendly, not a friend--I don't want to be mean, but I also don't want to waste time getting people's hopes up! Wink

Tell me why you think you'd be a good fit for us! READY, GO!!

ooooope gm opening!

pick me!

good luck in your search Akamai and good luck to whoever gets the job.

Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

should i apply

Hmm

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

I am number 1, hire me

[Image: tjFQotX.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]