Create Account

Ballerstorm 01/29

ready to grade

[Image: tELWefD.png]

[Image: Ih4XrWu.png]

[Image: 1QLMyDM.png]

[Image: GK1W0Rh.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2309' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Toivo</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2273' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>bk1689</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2179' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Snuffalupagus</a>
<a href='index.php?showuser=2275' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>suir</a>

Looks really good homie

nice stuff baller

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Oh shit! T'anks b'ye!

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

That's dope! Thank you

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Sig A: 8/10 $600,000
-I like how clear and sharp the render is, ad how the effect has a yellow colour to it to match the jersey colour. I think the text can be less dark so that the last name appears more, and a more layered effect over the mirrored head would be better in my opinion.

Sig B: 5/10 $375,000
-I like how you have added some effects so that it doesn't resemble the original image as much, but I don't like the template, I'd rather see more creativeness.

Sig C: 8/10 $600,000
-I like the text in this, stands out nice, the layered effects are very well used as well. I would like to see the render stand out, or be a bit brighter so it doesn't like like it is faded into the background.

Sig D: 5/10 $375,000
-Ditto to Sig B.

Cheers

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride