Create Account

Introducing....the new Co-GM of the MAMMOTHS!

I've spent a million years losing sleep over this, to be honest. What I thought would be an easy decision turned out to be a surprising, amazing experience. Thank you so much to all of my applicants--there is not a single one of you I felt it was easy to let go, during the initial or final cut.

The finalist for this position has held and run multiple league positions, and kept a cool head during drama, and is a lifelong circle-opener--someone I can count upon to take new rookies under their wing and make new friends from all walks of life.

They will be receiving direct guidance from line gurus to take on the role of our coach, and having worked with them in other SHL roles in the past, I know that we can criticize each other without it being personal and move past our mistakes to grow stronger as a team.

They have made a road map for themselves if the responsibilities of their other jobs become too much, and they have no current aspirations towards outside team management.

To top it off, they were extremely patient with my long deliberation and reassured me that they understood that the needs of the team came before the wants of a single person--but also prodded me into getting the work done! :lol:

<div align="center">Without further ado, I'm thrilled to announce my new Co-GM of the Colorado Mammoths............

Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths

<a href='index.php?showuser=2104' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>jjaybs</a> !!

Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths </div>

<div align="center">Congrats and welcome to the family!!
</div>

<div align="center">
*makes mammoth noises*</div>

oooo good doggos coming to colorado
congrats, just in time to make my podcast tonight

Need a sig :-/

once a knight, always a mammoth?

('grats jay :-x)

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Poor <a href='index.php?showuser=1263' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>kit</a>. I tried bb.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

congrats jay

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

wow

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Feb 1 2017, 09:10 PM
wow
w o w

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=2104' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>jjaybs</a>. I'm happy for you. You're my buddy. I hope things go well for you in Colorado.

Can't say I'm not deflated though. This is my 4th time being a runner up. Guess I just gotta keep plugging away or something. :(

Thanks for the consideration <a href='index.php?showuser=2143' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>akamai</a>. Best of luck.

#BetterLuckNextTime

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Feb 1 2017, 11:14 PM
Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=2104' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>jjaybs</a>. I'm happy for you. You're my buddy. I hope things go well for you in Colorado.

Can't say I'm not deflated though. This is my 4th time being a runner up. Guess I just gotta keep plugging away or something. :(

Thanks for the consideration <a href='index.php?showuser=2143' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>akamai</a>. Best of luck.

#BetterLuckNextTime
Dont let it get you down. I applied for a bunch of gm positions before i got my first one. Just dont do with your first what i did Ninja

Also congrats Jay!

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Grats jay!

Oh look league being cucked by the brigade again
wp

Thanks guys! I'm super excited to get started and bring the Mammoths back to being a contender!

[Image: 57817_s.gif]

Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=2104' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>jjaybs</a>!!! I look forward to getting to know you in the LR!

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by jjaybs@Feb 2 2017, 05:50 AM
Thanks guys!&nbsp; I'm super excited to get started and bring the Mammoths back to being a contender!
Congrats! Look forward to working together in the SMJHL

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Another one to leave the Knights Discord/LR... Why you do this to me <a href='index.php?showuser=2104' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>jjaybs</a> :o

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]