Create Account

Buffalo's sport blog for fans of fans.

Code:
ready for grading ~ 1000 words

Will Buffalo lose their top hitting forward?

Rumors make the round, that Buffalos new general manager Walrus, got a visit in his office today. One of his players seems not to be as happy as he may should be. I wanted the matter investigate further, but no officials of the Stampede organization could be carried away to a statement. But I have a good connection to the cleaning stuff. Ok to be honest, she called me this morning and said that she has some hot information for me if I pay, I paid her. Smile Then she told me that it was a very loud morning in the office. She wasn't really able to tell me about what they have talked, just a few pieces that didn't made much sense. But she mentioned, if I want answers, I have to find Maximilian Wächter, because he was the player that left the office like a hurricane.

So I tried to call Max, but he didn't answered my calls. I had more luck with his agent, after a little small talk, I asked him, if it is true that Max had a little dispute with the Stampedes management. I was really surprised that he answered with yes and that was not all, he also told me that Maximilian has decided to use his player option to terminate his contract. I tried to get more information, but he didn't want to tell me more, because he will now have some work to do. (Probably find a new team and contract for his client).

I messaged Max that I have talked with his agent and hope that this all is a joke and he will stay in Buffalo. Just a few moments later, my phone rings, it was Max. I answered his call and talked with him about what happened this morning. It was a good chat, but I have no good news for you Buffalo fans. He confirmed that it was no joke and he really did it and he already regret it, but the damage is done and that he want to deal with it now. I told him, if he remember what the Buffalo Stampede have paid to get him and if he doesn't feel bad about it. I think I hit him with this quit hard. After a few minutes talking I asked him if it is possible that he will still stay in Buffalo, he was just smiling and started to talk about the other teams with me, what he likes about them.

Here are Wächters thoughts about the teams:

Platoon They have a good balance between veterans and young guns. They traded away Ray Pejonis so there is a open spot for a guy like me.

Stars With the return of Barbashev, the North Stars will get a huge boost for this season and I would like to play alongside my friend Karlsson.

Wolfpack Their roster is deep and good and making the playoff a sure thing. But will they have enough money to pay me like I imagine it?

Chiefs With Alonzo Garbanzo, Lord Pretty Flacko and Robert Andersson they have 3 elite players in their roster. But the deep behind them is missing and so I could earn a lot of playing minutes. But a rebuild in that early stage isn't what I am looking right now.

Rage McZ city. They recently signed Big Z for big money and he could maybe the piece they need for a Challenge Cup in S33. At the moment they don't have much cap space left for another big conract.

Steelhawks The Steelhawks are looking good so far. Their rebuild is on a good way and they really could use my physically services on the ice. I know they have Banana, but he can't be everywhere on the ice.

Jets They have a big plus in my former Portland team mate Don Pellegrino and the chemistry between us is still there as we saw at the last IIHF.

Renegades They have missed the playoff like the same way we did in Buffalo, fucking tiebreaker. With Rick James and Cody Black they have two of my former buddy's from the good old junior days in the lineup and many other Vancouver alumni that I would like to play.

Riot to be honest, the Riot are a team I never ever looked at it much. I know they have some very good players and a still young and promising goalie.

:admirals: Home sweet home. They have made so many moves since I left and all good things are three and it seems that the 3rd rebuild was successful. I still have good connections to my former team and maybe I will return "home".

Panthers The shooting star of the S 32 regular season. They have a good mixed roster of talent and deep, with the main core still a few years away from regression.

Blizzard They are a powerhouse and a contender year after year. But it looks like their window is closing slowly, it may still take a few years. But playing for a cup contender could be a big deal for me.
Dragons The champion and probably still the best team entering the S33. My playing time in Calgary will be less than I was used to have in my teams so far, but joining the reigning champion is always a competition to get playing time.

Stampede Was my team last year, we had a good start in to the season and just missed the playoff by tiebreaker. The chances that I will sign a new contract in Buffalo are still good. As I told you early, I already regret what I have done in the morning hours, somehow. But they know what I want and what they have to do for my signature on a new contract.

I want to thank my readers for reading my blog again and also Max that he still found the time to talk with me in this situation. I still hope he signs a new contract with the Stampede and leave everything behind what has happened so far.

T. Smith
Buffalo sport blog

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

tbh i mostly know you because you do the platoon updates.

which means you're the most important person in the entire world and I want your babies.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

:admirals:

[Image: Wally.png]

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

[Image: zeus-stom-draft-night.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Stamkos Is My Dad@Feb 6 2017, 11:19 PM

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

[Image: QGo0poc.jpg]

Jets

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

would be a HUGE loss for Buffalo

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Steelhawks Join the rise buddy. We'd love to have you.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

3 years / $48 mil

[Image: Wally.png]

Portland is so far gone from our glory days, reunite with me bae

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]