Create Account

O shid im in the red for the first time

Don't want to "accidentally" train 7mil over, so ask me thoughtful intriguing questions amd I'll answer them best I can.

NO MEMES PLZ!!!!

Quote:Originally posted by Allen+Mar 14 2017, 05:29 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Allen @ Mar 14 2017, 05:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->What's ur fav type of milk? Skim? 1%? 2%? Whole?[/b]

You forgot the most important milk; breastmilk! Lifeblood of the human fetus, mmmm.

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Mar 14 2017, 05:47 AM<br />Right when you're about to pull out and make sure you dont have to pay child support 18 years she says "oh, Daddy yes" -  what do you do?

Nut inside, do something despicable enough to wind up in witness protection, no child support

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Mar 14 2017, 01:11 PM<br />This is my first time too... What do I do with my hands

If you put them anywhere near my ass I'll roundhouse kick you, just an fyi

JKortesi

Why am i so much better at being a GM than Ryan?

Who is Ryan? Hmm I mean tbh you're a good gm and a good guy and all but stop trying to get me to do PTs you're more insistent than most teachers I've had in my life about doing my homework Jesus Christ.

Will you write a long article to give me $10 million, and in return i'll make you captain of the scarecrows over <a href='index.php?showuser=1263' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>kit</a>?

If I'm not already the captain that's a little fucked up, but I'd probably write the longest article in SHL history then delete it as soon as you officially made me captain.

Best season of Breaking Bad?

So far, season 5. I'm almost done with the whole show, and season five has done an excellent job of drawing towards a conclusion while leaving me glued to my seat, needing more.

Top 5 favorite ice cream flavors and why?

Honestly this is a tough question. I usually stick to a chosen few flavors. However today I just ate at this place that is apparently like the State Ice Cream of Texas or something... They had this thin mint flavor that was pretty great. But honestly, I'm really a cookies and cream and a chocolate guy.... Ooh chocolate peanut butter takes the cake though. Big chunks of peanut butter in a super creamy chocolate ice cream... yum..

What flex do you use on your hockey stick?

I actually have two sticks with slightly different flexes; the one I'm currently using is 92 flex, the other one is... 89 I think. I like it enough though, definitely a little more comfortable with the 92 than the 89.

Would you rather fight one Horse-sized Wasp or a million Wasp-sized Wasps?

I'd rather not fight wasps in general holy shit wasps are fucking terrifying. But... Like, this is another tough question. Because wasps look terrifying, and a wasp that is horse-sized is definitely scary looking... But what does a million wasps look like? Jesus. I'd bait the wasp-sized wasps into a big net I think.

Your top 3 least favorite nationalities and why?

Err....

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Mar 14 2017, 02:21 PM<br />Do you prefer digital or physical games, and why is physical better?

to be honest I used to really like physical games, but I've slowly been creeping to the digital side. The games manuals used to be preeeeetty important to me as a kid. Used to be pretty cool flicking through them all and seeing the cool picture and finding stuff out about the game that wee little me didn't know at the time... it's probably been 5 years since I've seen a game manual though. Digital just more convenient, it's sad but true. I also remember all the different tactics I'd use to try and clean disks that were scratched as fuck.... Nothing was worse than popping your favorite game in, and it coming back with a cannot read. Toothpaste, bananas, there were supposedly a lot of ways to fix em.... Don't think they ever worked :'(

<!--QuoteBegin-kit@Mar 14 2017, 02:24 PM
How does it feel knowing I'm captain and zombie isnt[/quote]

You son of a bitch.

First you ruin my first ever junior career leaving an angsty JHS in charge of your franchise while you run off to play camp counselor, and now you can't even give me this? You can't just give me this one? Fuck you. I don't know what you're getting from this, or who is paying you off, but I will find you, and I will kill you.

ily Kitty kat

Good because you were the guy who roasted NEW for going over

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Mar 13 2017, 12:35 PM
Good because you were the guy who roasted NEW for going over

Ahhh see what I did there

Good one eh

What's ur fav type of milk? Skim? 1%? 2%? Whole?

Right when you're about to pull out and make sure you dont have to pay child support 18 years she says "oh, Daddy yes" - what do you do?

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Deplorable@Mar 14 2017, 06:47 AM
Right when you're about to pull out and make sure you dont have to pay child support 18 years she says "oh, Daddy yes" -&nbsp; what do you do?
Build a wall

This is my first time too... What do I do with my hands

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Updated... Smile)

Why am i so much better at being a GM than Ryan?

Will you write a long article to give me $10 million, and in return i'll make you captain of the scarecrows over <a href='index.php?showuser=1263' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>kit</a>?

Best season of Breaking Bad?

Top 5 favorite ice cream flavors and why?

What flex do you use on your hockey stick?

Would you rather fight one Horse-sized Wasp or a million Wasp-sized Wasps?

Your top 3 least favorite nationalities and why?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Wiki you won't get any money for one line answers. How does that make you feel?

How does it feel knowing I am a(n) (assistant) captain and you aren't?

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Do you prefer digital or physical games, and why is physical better?

Do you prefer digital or physical games, and why is digital better?

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

How does it feel knowing I'm captain and zombie isnt

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

one last update ig Hmm